Next Last
tell me more

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Nov 24, 2009
who kno her?
WARNING

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jul 12, 2012
I know her persnally and she is the definitin of trash. She sleeps with anybody who will pay her a compliment even though she now has a baby AND a bf that actually cares about her! Can't turn a hoe int a house wife right? If you know what's good for you and don't want your thing to fall off you should stay far FAR away.
Ashley

United States

#3 Apr 17, 2013
WARNING wrote:
I know her persnally and she is the definitin of trash. She sleeps with anybody who will pay her a compliment even though she now has a baby AND a bf that actually cares about her! Can't turn a hoe int a house wife right? If you know what's good for you and don't want your thing to fall off you should stay far FAR away.
Obviously you don't "personally" know me because maybe if you did know me then you would not be talking your shit behind a lousy name as such. Grow the hell up.
iwonder

Georgetown, IN

#4 Apr 17, 2013
are you and Brett still together?
fact

Lithonia, GA

#5 Jul 24, 2014
Nope they aint hes single
narc

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jul 25, 2014
Saw your name on the paper work/motion of discovery that you were the c.I. and worked with the feds BC u got caught with Detroit dude.
NAO

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jul 25, 2014
No but Brett messes with somebody's girl, not going to say any names...but she use to be a lesbian. Shaking my head.
oblivious

Frankfort, KY

#8 Jul 26, 2014
Why would anyone, you even "narc," take the blame, or ample prison time for a crime you did not commit? Would you be so willing to take the fall when they said it was yours and it was not? Maybe, just maybe you should put the shoe on the other foot perhaps then you wouldn't be so quick to judge her because you nor anyone else knows what really happened. Doesn't give all the juicy details on that little piece of paper. And "NAO" save bretts dignity when hes in the wrong and let people bash her. Wow.
wondering

United States

#9 Aug 16, 2014
Where is she now?
GowhiteboiGo

Frankfort, KY

#10 Aug 24, 2014
well she dipped her hands in and she got caught with sh*t she shouldve been woman enough to take a charge... i seen her name on my dudes papers to not gonna name any names but yea ASHLEY BURTON is a snitch
Bitch slapped

La Vergne, TN

#11 Aug 29, 2014
WARNING wrote:
...wow just wow. How personally do you know her? Because she is single and she takes care of her child. And I guess we should WARN people to not listen to your opinions, cause they are obliviously wrong, and yes opinions can be wrong. And it's "personally", "definition", and I'm gonna let "int" go cause that would be to easy, as I'm sure you were straining your brain to correctly spell such a little word.
Bitch slapped

La Vergne, TN

#12 Aug 29, 2014
GowhiteboiGo wrote:
well she dipped her hands in and she got caught with sh*t she shouldve been woman enough to take a charge... i seen her name on my dudes papers to not gonna name any names but yea ASHLEY BURTON is a snitch
Really! First for someone throwing names out in the open, you obviously aren't man/women enough to be open about who you are, but then a bitch is a bitch no matter what the sex is. Second, so you are saying you would take a charge for something you had no involvement with except through association? And yes I have a screen name, but then again I can't put your name out there to call you a bitch!
Bitch slapped

La Vergne, TN

#13 Aug 29, 2014
And finally all of you guys waited 3 years to answer this guys question?
Sam

Louisville, KY

#14 Aug 30, 2014
Ashley is very attractive. She is one I would date in a heartbeat. Ashley, let me know if you want to meet up?
Ashley B

Frankfort, KY

#15 Aug 30, 2014
Sam wrote:
Ashley is very attractive. She is one I would date in a heartbeat. Ashley, let me know if you want to meet up?
I know I shouldn't do this, but I can't help it. When a guy calls me "very attractive", and there's a possibility he might date me, I can't help myself. Especially if the guy is named "Sam", I just can't help myself. Sam, how can I get in touch with you?
Sam

United States

#16 Aug 30, 2014
Someone pointed you out to me once and told me who you were. I'll think of a way to hook up with you soon. Thanks for your reply back.
Ashley

La Vergne, TN

#17 Aug 30, 2014
Sam wrote:
Hi Sam lol thank you for not being so judgmental..
Ashley

La Vergne, TN

#18 Aug 30, 2014
Ashley B wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I shouldn't do this, but I can't help it. When a guy calls me "very attractive", and there's a possibility he might date me, I can't help myself. Especially if the guy is named "Sam", I just can't help myself. Sam, how can I get in touch with you?
You are clearly not Ashley b because I am and I didn't nor would I reply in such a desperate manner. Wow. Goes to show you fake Ashley b don't know me at all
Sam

United States

#19 Aug 30, 2014
I'm not judgemental. .. I actually had my hopes up to me the real Ashley.
The Ashley

Frankfort, KY

#20 Aug 31, 2014
Sam wrote:
I'm not judgemental... I actually had my hopes up to me the real Ashley.
I appreciate that. Too many in this town think they know everything. But hit me up on Facebook.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I give bibles to the homeless 1 hr Decent Man 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Florida trucker R... 163,375
Cover up your trashy tattoos this easter 2 hr Dave 45
I have a christian beautician 3 hr BkL 5
Trashy women with pink hair 3 hr I am GROOT 5
david Fields 3 hr BkL 12
Know Creek Bourbon 3 hr No Kreak 2
Capitol Vandalism 10 hr Marcus 43

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages