to bad

Frankfort, KY

#2 Oct 11, 2010
A concerned friend wrote:
Has anyone heard from or seen brandon lilly around? Me and him use to be real close and he did move to FL but Ive heard he's back, just looking for away to get in touch thanx.
Try Franklin County Regional Jail!!
Arrested for burglary & theft...
stupid

Bronx, NY

#3 Oct 17, 2010
He isnt in jail he is livin with his mommy like always. Being nothibg but a waste of oxygen.
Low life

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2011
Yeah! He's in jail again for burglary again. He's such a waste of air.
Neighbor

Frankfort, KY

#5 Feb 16, 2011
He's in jail again. Judge wised up to him and there is no bail this time (three charges totaling $35,000 full cash). You can see his mug shot on Franklin County Regional Jail's website. Looks like he was crying but actually he was hiding from the police outside in the cold for about an hour. He was half frozen. Hasn't lived with his mommy for a couple of years since she doesn't live in the home. All the neighbors watch her house for her. He likes to break in and stay there until the police come to get him, again.
where

United States

#6 Feb 16, 2011
Is he from lawrenceburg?
HAHA

Louisville, KY

#7 Sep 2, 2011
They are actually selling the house his Mom no longer lives there.. Wish you would get your facts straight before trying to start stuff. :)
who cares

Frankfort, KY

#8 Dec 4, 2011
HA HA apparantly likes Branden. Isn't that cute!!!!!!!!! LOL!
haha

United States

#9 Dec 6, 2011
You all are all ignorant, don't talk about someone who you don't rly know and couldn't last a day on his shoes. He was a great guy until his father started beating on him and was kicked out of the house at 16, he doesn't have many options. Yes he needs to pay his dews to society but he needs help not criticism. And his mother wouldnt help him, never has never will. Get some facts before you run your mouth.
HAHA

Louisville, KY

#10 Dec 29, 2011
Actually I'm his cousin! Shows how much you know..:P
Brandon sucks

Herndon, VA

#11 Jan 18, 2012
Sounds like someone needs to learn some manners. Lol!
waiting

United States

#12 Jan 19, 2012
I'd like to talk to him, he's got or had some of my stuff. Just like to know what he did with it.....
BRANDON

Saint Petersburg, FL

#13 Sep 1, 2013
its funny how yall have nothing better to do then talk shit about people.but i bet if i was there right now, not one of yall would say shit to my face cause really your scared and dont have nothing to do but talk behind someones back or talk shit on here. put a name on your shit if you got something to say.
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#14 Sep 1, 2013
BRANDON wrote:
its funny how yall have nothing better to do then talk shit about people.but i bet if i was there right now, not one of yall would say shit to my face cause really your scared and dont have nothing to do but talk behind someones back or talk shit on here. put a name on your shit if you got something to say.
LOLOLOLOL, good way to dig up an old story.. obviously know one cared enough to keep it going. I guess you getting out & finding this infuriated you? Tough Titty Little Kitty! Stay out of Frank-nitty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey, where those "RICK PULLIAM GOES TO PRISON" ... 9 min Bird Watcher 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min ChromiuMan 167,889
Ryan rogers 17 min Cat 8
Ryan lee Rogers 23 min Looking 1
Simon House Trash 24 min Not Fooled 22
Frankfort Disability Attorney 38 min wtf 8
David Peffer 1 hr Loser Picker Girl 20

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages