Kane Creed

Shelbyville, KY

#1 Sep 9, 2012
Hey there girl.I hope you read this after you see your name. Just wanted to say that I miss you very much. I was so used to seeing you everyday that I took for granted our friendship. My new job is great, but you aren't there, so I just have to suffer through I guess. I wish there were some way I could communicate with you, but, that might cause more trouble than we both need right now. I think of you everyday, and I pray that things could change for me just so I could talk to you. If you read this and realize who I am, then write back to me on here. This might be the first step to the change I need. I hope you get this. Much Love, Kane Creed.
harley lady

Frankfort, KY

#2 Sep 11, 2012
Kane Creed wrote:
Hey there girl.I hope you read this after you see your name. Just wanted to say that I miss you very much. I was so used to seeing you everyday that I took for granted our friendship. My new job is great, but you aren't there, so I just have to suffer through I guess. I wish there were some way I could communicate with you, but, that might cause more trouble than we both need right now. I think of you everyday, and I pray that things could change for me just so I could talk to you. If you read this and realize who I am, then write back to me on here. This might be the first step to the change I need. I hope you get this. Much Love, Kane Creed.
are your initials ro if so i miss you so much
uh oh

Frankfort, KY

#3 Sep 11, 2012
harley lady wrote:
<quoted text>are your initials ro if so i miss you so much
I see a LOOOVE connection!! Precious! You two are going to mate!
Kane Creed

Shelbyville, KY

#4 Sep 11, 2012
yes harley lady, it is I. This might get to be fun. All incognito and stuff....wanna play?
Kane Creed

Shelbyville, KY

#5 Sep 12, 2012
back to the top....LOL.
Kane Creed

Shelbyville, KY

#6 Sep 15, 2012
are you still here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Banta 28 min DANG 9
Whitney Bryant (May '14) 1 hr shedirty 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr one 148,154
Replacement windows: Lowes vs. $189 guys (Oct '11) 1 hr new fulton family... 73
confederate memorial in louisville 2 hr Archaeologist 5
Devin Allen 2 hr Wrong one 11
Bankruptcy 4 hr wtf 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages