Owner of Puppies Puff and Powder Anim...
dawg

United States

#42 May 4, 2012
To dat mafuka dat called me an uncivilized monkey, i wish you was here right now, i woulda spitch in yo face...puck ass hoe.
all of dem charges are phony and ll be dropped comes June, bc they r good peeps
Hmm

Frankfort, KY

#43 May 4, 2012
Maybe they aren't so bad after all - they did teach their dog to type. His spelling is pitiful, but you have to start somewhere, I guess.

I'll bet I know why they call the place "PUFF and Powder".

Puff puff give... whoops, did I just cut that leg off?
listen up people

Frankfort, KY

#44 May 4, 2012
dawg wrote:
To dat mafuka dat called me an uncivilized monkey, i wish you was here right now, i woulda spitch in yo face...puck ass hoe.
all of dem charges are phony and ll be dropped comes June, bc they r good peeps
You can tell yoou're an uncivilized ghetto monkey. You even write in ebonics. You sound as stupid as I'm sure you are. Go eat a banana monkey. If you want to meet someplace, let me know. I'll let you attack me so I can leaglly erase a worthless piece of ghetto monkey sh1t from the population. I'm guessing you're either black or a wigger. If you're black, yu're a disgrace to all the decent, educated, fine black people out there. If you're a wigger, you're just plain pathetic.
Narc

Frankfort, KY

#45 May 4, 2012
Jhin wrote:
If you don't have evidence of this, she (or he) could sue you for slander.
Actually it would be Libel, since it is written.
Ummm

Prattville, AL

#46 May 4, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you do that? Put that on Topix?? Do you feel better??? I should hope so. I'm glad that you can now sleep at night knowing you told the whole Topix world what an awful place that is and now Frankfort is better because if it. Just because someone has been charged does not mean guilty. But thanks to you, she has already been convicted. Congratulations.
the pick of the starving dog, her name and charges are on the front page of paper come in now, you must be involved with her in some way and if you knew of the condition of this dog and didn't report it, you could be facing charges for something as well, why would you defend a person especially a person in charge of other peoples animals , let her dog starve??? Hello Alice come back thru the mirror .....,,the proof is in the pic in todays paper nuff said
Joe H

Frankfort, KY

#47 May 4, 2012
They do good work my babies have never had a problem there
oldhabit

Frankfort, KY

#48 May 4, 2012
poopscooper wrote:
i always took my little dog to puff and powder,but last year they burned his back,probally from hot razors and it took months to heal,never again will i go there
I think we all know accidents can and will happen. Especially with a dog because they move. It all depends on how the groomer or shop owner handles the situation. If they don't apologize or show some sort of remorse and or refund then it's a problem. We all have accidents but it's how we handle it.
Plus we love our lil pets like they are our children. They can't tell us what happens so we have to look for signs.
Good luck to all you pet owners.
reason

United States

#49 May 4, 2012
Glad to finally see it on the front page..have given them so much money in the past..last month actually...never again.
sad

Lexington, KY

#50 May 6, 2012
same thing happened to our dog had her groomed next morning her face started bleeding she had a deep cut they glued back she will never go there again!!!!!!!!!!
John

Shelbyville, KY

#51 May 6, 2012
I took my dog there and had no problems. HOWEVER, if there is proof like a picture and the authorities are acting to convict the owner, I have to say arguing is pointless. Proof overrides any vague feeling a pet owner might be feeling that the owner is okay. Are you going to think with your gut feelings, or follow the facts?

Lots of people are mean to animals. Only the worst get charged. Lots of them get off the hook, even when guilty. I won't be taking my dog back there after this.
Bravo

United States

#52 May 6, 2012
oldhabit wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we all know accidents can and will happen. Especially with a dog because they move. It all depends on how the groomer or shop owner handles the situation. If they don't apologize or show some sort of remorse and or refund then it's a problem. We all have accidents but it's how we handle it.
Plus we love our lil pets like they are our children. They can't tell us what happens so we have to look for signs.
Good luck to all you pet owners.
Well said!
reason

Frankfort, KY

#53 May 6, 2012
The lady can call this a witch hunt however the picture of the dog with its ribs sticking out doesn't lie.
Hmm

Frankfort, KY

#54 May 6, 2012
I think the witch has been found...
truth

Frankfort, KY

#55 May 6, 2012
I will never ever take my dogs back there. I do think they did something to my dog because he never did act right after he went there. I heard they mistreat them. I also know their house is a nasty mess. They have all kinds of snakes, and other reptiles they have no business having around in a neighborhood and kids. I never could prove they mistreated my dog but I think they did because he started having alot of trouble medically after he left that place. Her husband owns or so he claims one of those tatoos shops. His face alone is nasty and he is a nasty liar. She brought this all on herself by letting that dog starve. In the newspaper, she said she cannot afford an attorney. They should be able to they get food stamps so they are not spending cash on food. I advise everybody with pets do not ever take your pets there. I have even heard family members of the husband say they will never ever let him groom. They mistreat dogs and plus drugs was running out of that place. TRUTH BE TOLD.
doggy mom

United States

#56 May 6, 2012
I've read thru all these posts and am amazed by those that still support the owner of that poor dog whose picture was in the paper. I know animals loose weight when they r nursing and they need much more food and water during that time. OBVIOUSLY this dog was NOT fed!!

I use to live in ffort and took my dog there one time and I had just had a feeling it was not a good experience for my dog. She acted very nervous after. I wanted to make an appt and wait there for my dog but they wouldn't commit to a time.

Those pet owners that r spending good money to have their pet groomed obviously love their pet. It is devastating to put ur pet in someone's hands only to realize they were not cared for.

I hope that pit and pups find good homes and never have to be hungry again. I can't even imagine let my animals go hungry. When times r tight, I'll eat ramen noodles before my babies go hungry!!

Worthless.....I hope charges r brought against her, all animals taken away and her business shut down.
Agree

Frankfort, KY

#57 May 6, 2012
Burn the witch!!!
reason

Frankfort, KY

#58 May 6, 2012
Please don't let this issue die down! I adopted 2 children from China(2 trips) but my dogs are just as important..word of mouth...very powerful!
reason

Frankfort, KY

#59 May 6, 2012
Ok..I'll say she is a piece of shit!
doggy mom

United States

#60 May 6, 2012
AGREE this cannot be forgotten. We'll need to keep on the State Journal, letters to editor and call the county attys office to let them know ffort is not going to let this be dropped!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#61 May 7, 2012
Ok What all of you fail to understand..How many of you own PITBULLS? If you don't own one, you should keep your mouth shut. When a pitbull has puppies which I know from experience, the puppies do take a lot from the mother. You can give them all the food in the world. Not gonna make a difference. So before you judge someone, Read up on pitbulls. Ain't none of you experts. I've known Her husband for years. And never had a problem with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WTH Julian Carroll 19 min Donny cox 18
Anybody know Sonya Parker 38 min Hope she gets away 22
Moore's Point (Nov '12) 1 hr Brandon Barbee 24
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CCR 165,540
Bill may 2 hr NSider 14
pamela pham and bran foree advertising on craig... 3 hr ahw 7
bonnie skufca (Jan '10) 4 hr trish 9

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance