First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Angela

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2013
My bf says he wants to give me a gorilla mask. I don't know what that means. He told me to research it. Do any of you know what he's talking about. I'm kinda nervous.
SureThing

Frankfort, KY

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Grow up.
If he said you should research it, then you should research it privately instead of asking the public because you think it's cute.
Gross

Frankfort, KY

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Your bf doesn't respect you
junkman

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2013
would the mask be a improvment????? omg
kkk

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Angela wrote:
My bf says he wants to give me a gorilla mask. I don't know what that means. He told me to research it. Do any of you know what he's talking about. I'm kinda nervous.
Does your boy friend look like a gorilla
junkman

United States

#6 Feb 12, 2013
maybe he wants to monkey around
junkman

United States

#7 Feb 12, 2013
maybe he wants to feed you his bannana
Angela

Frankfort, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2013
I'm still not sure what it is.....he giggles every time he's mentioned it.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Okay i just looked it up it means you guy shaves, nuts on your face and then throw his shaved hair on your face before you could react
Angela

Frankfort, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2013
yuck!!!
I was wondering why he's been letting his stuff grow out for weeks now. I'll just have to come up with something to do for revenge!
A Different View

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Angela wrote:
yuck!!!
I was wondering why he's been letting his stuff grow out for weeks now. I'll just have to come up with something to do for revenge!
. Give him sloppy seconds
SureThing

Frankfort, KY

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Viper27 wrote:
Okay i just looked it up it means you guy shaves, nuts on your face and then throw his shaved hair on your face before you could react
Thanks.
My kid read this.

This is the most degenerate white trash town in the country. It needs to be nuked and erased from society.
Today or yesterday

Atlanta, GA

#13 Feb 12, 2013
Oh my...
exactly

Frankfort, KY

#14 Feb 12, 2013
SureThing wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
My kid read this.
This is the most degenerate white trash town in the country. It needs to be nuked and erased from society.
I agree with most of what you said some of the people (probably teenagers) on here dont realize the internet is public space. Thats why there arent any fun places for the public to go in this town its full of morons that dont know how to act
Satanist

Bradenton, FL

#15 Feb 12, 2013
SureThing wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
My kid read this.
And they are mostly christian.......
Retard

United States

#16 Feb 12, 2013
If you know the things posted on here y do you let your kid on this site ?? Maybe you should do better parental control and monitoring
Retard

United States

#17 Feb 12, 2013
And u just stated that your white trash town should be nuked and erased which would include your kid your so worried about reading this forum !! CPS should help your state of mind
SureThing

Frankfort, KY

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Retard wrote:
And u just stated that your white trash town should be nuked and erased which would include your kid your so worried about reading this forum !! CPS should help your state of mind
If that's what it takes. The outcome is greater than the sacrifice.
SureThing

Frankfort, KY

#19 Feb 12, 2013
Just another way of saying it needs to start from scratch. Maybe in IQ requirement of at least 110 to live here.
SureThing

Frankfort, KY

#20 Feb 12, 2013
Retard wrote:
If you know the things posted on here y do you let your kid on this site ?? Maybe you should do better parental control and monitoring
Obviously a bunch of teenagers' parents aren't watching what THEIR kids are doing. One would think a URL with "Frankfort" in it would be safe but I guess not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courtney Sharp " Holbrook" 4 hr Confused 1
Coming & Going at all hours: Indian Hills 4 hr Neighborhood Watch 1
Leawood apts 5 hr naenae 42
Country life 5 hr naenae 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Mickey402 148,905
Moter cycle wreck 127 5 hr LawLess 20
Frankfort hospital 7 hr get it togather 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages