Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Judged:

I'm seeing these signs all over town. What is this place?
love it

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Judged:

oldhabit wrote:
I'm seeing these signs all over town. What is this place?
It is a really nice/cheap consignment shop for children's clothing. They sell hair bows, shoes, bags they even do embroidery! You should check it out.
amazed

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Judged:

love it wrote:
<quoted text>It is a really nice/cheap consignment shop for children's clothing. They sell hair bows, shoes, bags they even do embroidery! You should check it out.
I checked it out when my child was in those sizes and I didn't think they were cheap at all. We found we could get the same stuff at walmart for about the sane price and they were brand new.
love it

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

amazed wrote:
<quoted text>I checked it out when my child was in those sizes and I didn't think they were cheap at all. We found we could get the same stuff at walmart for about the sane price and they were brand new.
That is true until the new owner took over the first of April, she cut the prices a lot on everything!
amazed

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

love it wrote:
<quoted text>That is true until the new owner took over the first of April, she cut the prices a lot on everything!
Oh I didn't know it has a new owner. To bad my daughter is to big for them now.
ooh

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

They are pretty good! I stopped in there when I went to purchase an icomfort gel mattress from Frankfort discount Warehouse and I found alot of great clothes for my daughter. They are great because when your kids get to big they buy the clothes back!!
I love Frankfort

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

I was over there to get our new pillowtop mattress we purchased in the same stip mall (like almost half then anybody else in town or in Lexington I might add!)and found a Holloween custume for my daughter and a pair of Nike Jordans (both almost new!) for under $15 bucks! Lovin Frankfort local owned shops!
I LIKE

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Monkey Doodles. Monkees are better then Frogs.
Me too

Elwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

I love Freckled Frog. I bought a warm coat and insulated boots for the grand daughter to sleigh ride this winter. Perfect condition!$16 for both! Where is Monkey Doodles? I'd be happy to try them too.
Like it

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

I love freckled Frog. The owner works hard and they have nice clothes Plus I take my childs clothes there when they outgrow them. I have never been to Monkey Doodles but heard they sold clothes that you could get at Walmart. So I think I will stick with Freckled Frog &#9786;
yes

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

I Love the Freckled Frog too! You know what else I love? Pimpled Puppies, Blemished Birdies, Sunspotted Salamanders & Gassy Grasshoppers! Monkey Doody, not so much. BUT Monkey Doodles on the otherhand are great! I also am a fan of Doggy Drawings, Cat Charactures, Bird Scratch and Mouse Masterpieces! I am going to shoot Myself!
mom3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Monkey Doodles is in that strip mall on the corner of Versailles/East Main where Arandas is. They have decent prices.

Freckled Frog, was too expensive the first time I gave them a try and still expensive under the new owner for a lot of things. Just because it's brand clothes but very used doesn't mean you should charge more than for gently used no-name brands. Just saying.
Momma of 5

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Best place to get kids clothes in Frankfort!
yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

mom3 has it nailed
oh yea

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

yep wrote:
mom3 has it nailed
Thats because Mom3 is you! hahaha we can see you ip address!! Start a thread about your store ;)
neighbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

I really like Freckled Frog. Always had a nice experience. Owner seems very sweet and is always there. Seems to take pride in her work. We all love to get our children's clothes at a lower price.
If you think something is too expensive maybe try a diff brand. Just saying.
shopper 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Get your child's clothes at Freckled Frog and toys at monkey doodles.
too funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

oh yea wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats because Mom3 is you! hahaha we can see you ip address!! Start a thread about your store ;)
You are an idiot if you think you can intimidate people into buying at your place, the Freckled Frog. Don't like the negative opinions then lower your prices.

So you rip people off and lie on top of that. One fine business owner you are, NOT!

Just so you know, I don't have a store. So how about them apples you fricking liar. Can't help it you wasted your money on that Frog place. Did you not know the previous owners got out for a reason? ROFL
YEY

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

I love the freckeled frog! Great place!
mom3

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Woweee! Your right! I just went there and Freckled Frog is great! Sorry I doubted you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of82
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Frankfort Forum right now

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Mike Duquette 122,672
Gator on Froggy 25 min Amy 6
wheres the easter egg hunts? (Mar '10) 26 min Bethany 17
Hot chick that drives orange car 1 hr Jason 2
Wendy Cheatham 1 hr haha 8
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Monsenor Fidel Tubino 16,066
Melton has made so many arrests, all are on Topix 3 hr WOW 10
sheriff scandals 6 hr jake 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE