Shelbyville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

I just have to say I have loved in Frankfort for a while now and recently switched from bluegrass taxi to commonwealth cab I like them a lot better they don't blare rap music pick up 20 people on their way to drop you off and are very caring about their customers the phone was ringing off the hook and he still took time to be polite and introduce himself and to this lady that was important I plan to use them instead from now on even though I can't remember his name I want to rise with him again he was cute I like all the tattoos ;) but above all professional and made me feel safe and cared about they can look foreward to a new customer
yours forever

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

New customer wrote:
I just have to say I have loved in Frankfort for a while now and recently switched from bluegrass taxi to commonwealth cab I like them a lot better they don't blare rap music pick up 20 people on their way to drop you off and are very caring about their customers the phone was ringing off the hook and he still took time to be polite and introduce himself and to this lady that was important I plan to use them instead from now on even though I can't remember his name I want to rise with him again he was cute I like all the tattoos ;) but above all professional and made me feel safe and cared about they can look foreward to a new customer
His name would be Erik lol he's a good friend of mine, lol he has a wife and and a daughter but he is a cool dude and I agree!
FrankfortGrammar Police

Nabb, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

I don't think any of the cab drivers are "cute," but I agree that Commonwealth is better than Bluegrass Cab.
U
The few experiences I have had with Bluegrass Cab was very much the same as written above. They picked up other people on the run and one driver charged me two dollars more than the standard fare. Then she expected me to tip her the change from my $20. That was the last time I ever called Bluegrass. It was unpleasant and the driver likely thought I was a dope head like the rest of this town and hoped I wouldn't be cognizant of her trying to keep $8 in change..
New customer

Shelbyville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

I just think its awsome that they truly care about the locals and you can see that with them, and ok he may not be cute to you but I wouldn't mind seeing him again at all married or not he is good to look at...

“It stinks”

Since: Oct 10

Poopville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

New customer wrote:
I just think its awsome that they truly care about the locals and you can see that with them, and ok he may not be cute to you but I wouldn't mind seeing him again at all married or not he is good to look at...
both let me drop a deuce in the backseat so I like them both
FrankfortGrammar Police

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

New customer wrote:
Obviously, you have strange taste in men. But, I agree, Commonwealth has better taxi service.
Slamm

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

FrankfortGrammarPolice wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you have strange taste in men. But, I agree, Commonwealth has better taxi service.
The one in the Grand Am needs to fix his brake/tail lights. They don't work.
That applies to a lot of cars in town. Take a moment and check your brake/tail lights and the turn signals.
disagree

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

I'd never use Commonwealth again. I've had to wait upwards of 2 hours either because they don't have enough drivers or they just don't care. I WAS charged more with them than Bluegrass. No one from Bluegrass have ever, ever acted like they expected a tip from me much less blatantly asked for it. Once I had to be in the hospital and they ended up offering to take me home for free. As far as the music, I've only ever heard it played very quietly. Besides, it's just a short ride. It isn't like you have to deal with it on some epic roadtrip.
disagree

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Also, one of the cab drivers keeps flipping people off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Frankfort Forum right now

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What u think about lil Sears store west side 5 min Not Janie 17
Do away with the state journal 10 min You people are Simple 16
The Perfect Wave opens, Green River 6 Cinemas, ... 10 min SET 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 16 min Prince Spacemonkey 26,175
Holmes St. Holes 18 min ha ha 8
Where is all of the DRUGS (Dec '12) 37 min whatever 25
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min Yiago 128,045
•••
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••