baddest diesel truck in frankfort

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
come get ya some

Frankfort, KY

#1 Dec 20, 2009
who has the baddest diesel in frankfort?
Alex

Frankfort, KY

#2 Dec 20, 2009
I'd say Jared Toles. I asked him what kind of power his Dodge Ram 2500 puts out, and he said (I think) 364, and I believe it every time I hear the blow-off valve.

Since: Dec 09

Frankfort, KY

#3 Dec 20, 2009
I didnt know jared had a truck ,but that by far is not the baddest one in frankfort (no offense to jared). Anybody can make a cummins sound bad. Mine that i just sold was straight piped and the waste gate was blocked off, but i only had a small box on it, and it sounded bad.
Alex

Frankfort, KY

#4 Dec 20, 2009
I don't know much about his truck. It's been months since I asked him about it. The exhaust tip on that thing is huge, though.

What'd you have that you sold?

Since: Dec 09

Frankfort, KY

#5 Dec 20, 2009
99 dodge 2500 5 speed
BOO LYONS

Frankfort, KY

#6 Dec 20, 2009
Jim Priest 03 twin turbo dodge dully he has put over 40 grand in the motor it's a bad sob !
BOO YA

Frankfort, KY

#7 Dec 20, 2009
i agree with boo, bad@ss!!
Kill em All

United States

#8 Dec 20, 2009
Props to anyone who can beat me in a race in a diesel truck!!! haha

Since: Dec 09

Frankfort, KY

#9 Dec 20, 2009
Kill em All wrote:
Props to anyone who can beat me in a race in a diesel truck!!! haha
what do you got?

Since: Dec 09

Frankfort, KY

#10 Dec 20, 2009
BOO LYONS wrote:
Jim Priest 03 twin turbo dodge dully he has put over 40 grand in the motor it's a bad sob !
hmmm.....that's a little crazy to put that much in a motor. He'd be better off to just go buy a semi.
HAHA

Frankfort, KY

#11 Dec 21, 2009
jareds truck is not bad. yes it is a diesel and does sound good. but he can only get it up to 70-90 pushing it to the floor half the time.

Since: Dec 09

Frankfort, KY

#12 Dec 21, 2009
HAHA wrote:
jareds truck is not bad. yes it is a diesel and does sound good. but he can only get it up to 70-90 pushing it to the floor half the time.
Whats it got done to it?
yeehaw

Frankfort, KY

#13 Dec 21, 2009
Good god what is wrong with you people?? Who really gives a sh#t about your redneck trucks find something better to do!
yeehaw

Frankfort, KY

#14 Dec 21, 2009
Oh! Besides hanging out at the wal-mart parking lot.
excuse me

United States

#15 Dec 21, 2009
yeehaw maybe you should get a life and let the rednecks talk about their trucks.. don't be jealous bc your not cool enough to hang out at wally world.. work on it and they might let you come play.

Since: Dec 09

Frankfort, KY

#16 Dec 21, 2009
Um actually i am not a redneck i just enjoy fixin up my diesel truck and yea i hung out at walmart when i was in high school but that has passed. Theres nothin wrong with hangin out and havin a good time. Some of us like to sit around talk bout our trucks to our friends and people like you like to sit around and play with your boyfriends pecker. Hey if thats what you want to do then go for it.....I'll stick to hangin out talkin bout trucks.
HA HA

Frankfort, KY

#17 Dec 21, 2009
come get ya some wrote:
Um actually i am not a redneck i just enjoy fixin up my diesel truck and yea i hung out at walmart when i was in high school but that has passed. Theres nothin wrong with hangin out and havin a good time. Some of us like to sit around talk bout our trucks to our friends and people like you like to sit around and play with your boyfriends pecker. Hey if thats what you want to do then go for it.....I'll stick to hangin out talkin bout trucks.
couldnt have said it any better lol
excuse me

United States

#18 Dec 21, 2009
sorry come get if I offended you. but I'm tired of people running their mouth when they need to get a life. you don't have to be redneck to fix up your truck.. girls like big bad trucks.. the bigger and badded the bed...
excuse me

United States

#19 Dec 21, 2009
the better* ha sorry. I'm half asleep. oh and yeehaw.. my bf said you can go hang out at wm in lburg where the "city folks" hang and then you won't have to deal with trucks...
Alex

Frankfort, KY

#20 Jan 5, 2010
excuse me wrote:
yeehaw maybe you should get a life and let the rednecks talk about their trucks.. don't be jealous bc your not cool enough to hang out at wally world.. work on it and they might let you come play.
I for one am not a redneck. Sure, I'll talk about trucks and such, but I'll talk about anything automotive. It's fun, especially to realize you don't have to explain shit to people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min pusherman_ 133,329
Rand Paul 8 min Reality Check 17
KY Lawmakers 1 hr really 15
Sen Brandon Smith 1 hr really 20
Ray Jacobs 2 hr None of your 12
The Hammer 2 hr Well 6
Tammy Burleson in jail again 8 hr another classmate 9
FCHS tracher 11 hr AshamedOfUrPostTitle 17
married man Wed I was Dead for a ... 24
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots