WalMart Strikers Black Friday
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
totally agree

Lawrenceburg, KY

#43 Nov 22, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>If you where successful you would not be buying from chinamart.
So these people whom are willing to work dont deserve a fair pay? Tell me, who is going to stock the products, run the registers, clean the store, if every one has "better jobs"?
They have a right to strike and I have a right to boycott chinamart
I refuse to buy anything from chinamart and urge others to shop elsewhere
awe satanic priest I guess you have a good heart after all. I love it!! Admit it..YOU ARE SWEET
my thoughts

Frankfort, KY

#44 Nov 22, 2012
I was just in Wal-Mart this evening for black friday shopping. As much money as that store makes, they can afford to pay the employees more money. They have to stand on their feet, stock, and deal with rude azz customers. I have respect for them. It is a honest job and it beats living on welfare but they deserve more money.
joe tompson

Frankfort, KY

#45 Nov 23, 2012
Liar Liar wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as a level 5 or 7 at walmart. It stops at level three, then goes to management. Your comment about SP's wife shows that you will ALWAYS work for walmart. You will never amount to anything.
You are an idiot!!!! Paygrade 1: door greeters, cart pushers, and maintenance. Paygrade 2: cashiers, Sales associates in non-secured areas. Paygrade 3: sale associate in secured areas. Paygrade 4 deli associate. Paygrade 5 tle associate. Paygrade 6 dept mgr. of unsecured area. Paygrade 7 dept mgr. of Secured area, loss prevention, and csm! Paygrade 7+ liscensed optician and pharmacy tech. Then comes salaried mgt. Positions! How do you know anyway?! You obviously didn't pay attention if you worked there or ever looked at the career preference dashboard!
joe tompson

Tucker, GA

#47 Nov 23, 2012
liar liar wrote:
<quoted text>I used to work there, that how I know. But that was a high school job. I grew up and got a career. You aid LEVEL 7, not PAYGRADE 7. So say what you mean and mean what you say, dumb f*ck. Now go stock your shelves.
Level 7 and paygrade 7 are the same thing!!!!
joe tompson

Frankfort, KY

#49 Nov 23, 2012
oh no wrote:
Joe I am contacting your employer and showing them that you are sharing personal inside information. You will be terminated. And level 7 and paygrade 7 are NOT the same.
It's not inside information or classified info!!!! anyone working there has this info!!!!! Go ahead make my day!!!!!! Anything above paygrade/level 7 is salaried mgt!
Ugh

Frankfort, KY

#50 Nov 23, 2012
The Chinese slave children that make their products are paygrade 0, whilst the executives are paygrade 1000....thanks for supporting the status quo, stingy Americans.
Chinaman

Frankfort, KY

#51 Nov 23, 2012
They pay me one doller a day to make the chep crap they sell. Please don't buy walmart.
Dr Fill

Frankfort, KY

#52 Nov 23, 2012
This problem is systemic. American companies pay workers overseas a very minimal amount to make the goods, then mark them up several hundred percent and pocket the inflated profits. This is greed pure and simple. Sam Walton was the devil incarnate.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#53 Nov 23, 2012
Dr Fill wrote:
This problem is systemic. American companies pay workers overseas a very minimal amount to make the goods, then mark them up several hundred percent and pocket the inflated profits. This is greed pure and simple. Sam Walton was the devil incarnate.
That is why American owned companies that have factories in other countries should pay the tax owed by companies that have factories here.
If the wealthy are given the choice of investing in factories here or paying the money in taxes our economy will be strong and there will be jobs for people.
Of course we also need a high tax on companies that have over 40% of their employees making minimum wage
Ha ha

Lawrenceburg, KY

#54 Nov 24, 2012
According to the news, sales have been great this weekend. All of the stores that opened on Thanksgiving planned to do so next year too - as well as others.

So Walmart workers, you have been put on notice. You have an entire year to find another job or work on Thanksgiving next year.

Btw, the so-called strikes didn't materialize. A few union folks around the country but not much more. Failure

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#55 Nov 24, 2012
Ha ha wrote:
According to the news, sales have been great this weekend. All of the stores that opened on Thanksgiving planned to do so next year too - as well as others.
So Walmart workers, you have been put on notice. You have an entire year to find another job or work on Thanksgiving next year.
Btw, the so-called strikes didn't materialize. A few union folks around the country but not much more. Failure
No one complained about working on thanksgiving, they complained about below poverty wages.
Yes, when workers do not unite and stand together it is a failure, But as the people get stronger maybe they will stand together in time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tannery referrals? 2 min I Apologize 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 169,980
R.I.P Charles Manson Helter Skelter !!!!!! 1 hr mark 4
shasta maupin 1 hr Officer FARMER 18
Jessica Gorman 1 hr Lots of pics 1
Matt Gilbert 3 hr Get tested 52
Old cooter browns 3 hr Needs a job 12
It's Already Started 5 hr crazy 23
Forks of Elkhorn Baptist Church (Feb '14) 10 hr cam 75

Frankfort Jobs