riverford crossing (by kohls)

riverford crossing (by kohls)

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

jane

Frankfort, KY

#1 Dec 14, 2010
this seems like a huge apartment complex. are there really enough renters in frankfort to fill all of those apartments? it looks very nice there.
looker

United States

#2 Aug 2, 2011
It's a nice place but high. It seems that the builders put it together as cheap as possible. Cheap carpet and sloppy paint job. Nice community though. I heard that they are building in Georgetown now
rent

Frankfort, KY

#3 Aug 2, 2011
The rent there is outrageous. I have heard that the owners actually own all of Parkside and that they also own Hamburg Pavillion and the apartments nearby. I drove through Riverford Crossing recently and it looks like many units are vacant. If they came down on their price a little, I am sure they would be full.
Be Careful

Frankfort, KY

#4 Aug 2, 2011
rent wrote:
The rent there is outrageous. I have heard that the owners actually own all of Parkside and that they also own Hamburg Pavillion and the apartments nearby. I drove through Riverford Crossing recently and it looks like many units are vacant. If they came down on their price a little, I am sure they would be full.
Full of the typical Frankfort riff raff...
rent

Frankfort, KY

#5 Aug 2, 2011
Be Careful wrote:
<quoted text>
Full of the typical Frankfort riff raff...
Seriously? I am surprised the riff raffcan afford these prices! Is there any apartment complexes in town that aren't filled with the riff raff?
Be Careful

Frankfort, KY

#6 Aug 2, 2011
rent wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously? I am surprised the riff raffcan afford these prices! Is there any apartment complexes in town that aren't filled with the riff raff?
I'm saying if they came down on price, it would be another glorious apt. complex in Frankfort filled with riff raff.
i live here

Frankfort, KY

#7 Aug 3, 2011
There isn't any riff raff here (yet). 2 bedroom apts are around $800 and 2 bedroom townhomes are $900-$1k. It is owned by the same people that own hamburg farms. The people I've met here are either state workers, nurses, or full time national guard. And FEMA puts their disaster workers up here temporarily. The construction is pretty cheap though (typical for a corporate apartment community). To my knowledge there are some vacant townhomes because they haulted construction on one row. But so far so good. It's a pretty nice place to live...for now.
Renter

United States

#8 Aug 25, 2011
I live there as well and it's a very nice place. Quiet, peaceful, and great neighbors. I would recommend Riverford to anyone wanting a stress free, relaxing townhome. The staff that works there I wouldn't be able to say enough good things about. A++

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 17, 2012
I just moved in. Neighbors are very nice. We got a great discount on them. My husband works in factory and I don't work at all (waiting on disability). They are pet friendly with a 200 pet deposit on top of 20 a month pet fee. We also have a 1 yr old girl. We only have to drive 3.5 miles round trip to work. They have a gym and pool you get to use for free. They also have events that are free. I thought it would be too over priced for us to move in, but I guess since they had so many left, they are offing a cash back program
DJTABOR95

United States

#10 Nov 30, 2015
Renter wrote:
I live there as well and it's a very nice place. Quiet, peaceful, and great neighbors. I would recommend Riverford to anyone wanting a stress free, relaxing townhome. The staff that works there I wouldn't be able to say enough good things about. A++
Hey I am looking at these apartments, the Bentley flat in particular, I wanted to know if utilities are included in the rent? Like water, electric, etc...
gaw

Frankfort, KY

#11 Nov 30, 2015
DJTABOR95 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I am looking at these apartments, the Bentley flat in particular, I wanted to know if utilities are included in the rent? Like water, electric, etc...
Nothing is included. Rent is over
$900/month right now for 2br. Electric and cable is through the plant board and water is through a private company.
POOR RENTER

Frankfort, KY

#12 Aug 30, 2016
Well I stay there now, and wish there was some other place to rent in Frankfort that was not a drug or shit hole.this place is a money pit $$$$$ everything is extra here they even jack your rent every year about 30.00 to 50.00 bucks for no reason...then charge for bug and trash on top of that,thought that should already be in your crazy high rent you pay them monthly we pay 960.00 for 2 bedroom.with mold in the bathroom.they just come over and paint over the mold and say they fixed it.the office staff is very RUDE and disrespectful towards the renters.AND do not expect any of your depsit money back ever.it is called a fee.......sounds like bullshit.
and I wish I could get out of here...the common area in the apartsment look like a complete mess all the time. if you want it clean you must do it yourself.the office says they cant find any help to clean any thing now.oh well could go on for days but DO NOT RENT HEAR....
Shame

United States

#13 Sep 1, 2016
They are section 8 Apts now. Some people pay 900 a month while others pay little to nothing. This was their solution to all the empty Apts they had.
Nursy

Frankfort, KY

#14 Nov 23, 2016
I live there now also. I renewed my lease, but now regretting it. Way overpriced. I'm a single mom with a good job, but it's hard to afford over $900 for rent. And yes, they went up on my rent almost $40 when I renewed. Not very child friendly either...no playground and they get mad if the patio area is too cluttered. Well excuse me, but there's no where to store a bike and other things that a child likes to play with inside the apt. The pool is nice and I love that they have washers and dryers in every apt. I won't be renewing my lease again and if I could get out of this one I would.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eclipse glasses 2 min GroundZero 2
aquaholics (Jan '13) 4 hr Bill 26
Brittny Nichols 4 hr Nsider 13
mlk 4 hr NSider 15
AntiTrumpers gonna start civil war 5 hr I am GROOT 95
i want Roderick Cleveland (Oct '11) 5 hr KnowsBetter 74
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Duh 166,364

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance