Sherrie my zumba teacher

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
zumbalover

Frankfort, KY

#1 Mar 23, 2011
this shocked me i have put trust in this lady and go to all of her classes wow what you find out about people huh

CHARGED WITH:

COMMONWEALTH VS. GODDARD, SHERRY M
1 0250190 FORGERY, 2ND DEGREE 1L6709332

516.030 Forgery in the second degree.
(1) A person is guilty of forgery in the second degree when, with intent to defraud, deceive or injure another, he falsely makes, completes or alters a written instrument which is or purports to be or which is calculated to become or to represent when completed:
(a) A deed, will, codicil, contract, assignment, commercial instrument, credit card or other instrument which does or may evidence, create, transfer, terminate or otherwise affect a legal right, interest, obligation or status; or
(b) A public record or an instrument filed or required or authorized by law to be filed in or with a public office or public employee; or
(c) A written instrument officially issued or created by a public office, public employee or governmental agency.
(2) Forgery in the second degree is a Class D felony.
crazy

Frankfort, KY

#2 Mar 23, 2011
zumbalover wrote:
this shocked me i have put trust in this lady and go to all of her classes wow what you find out about people huh

CHARGED WITH:

COMMONWEALTH VS. GODDARD, SHERRY M
1 0250190 FORGERY, 2ND DEGREE 1L6709332

516.030 Forgery in the second degree.
(1) A person is guilty of forgery in the second degree when, with intent to defraud, deceive or injure another, he falsely makes, completes or alters a written instrument which is or purports to be or which is calculated to become or to represent when completed:
(a) A deed, will, codicil, contract, assignment, commercial instrument, credit card or other instrument which does or may evidence, create, transfer, terminate or otherwise affect a legal right, interest, obligation or status; or
(b) A public record or an instrument filed or required or authorized by law to be filed in or with a public office or public employee; or
(c) A written instrument officially issued or created by a public office, public employee or governmental agency.
(2) Forgery in the second degree is a Class D felony.
So what people make mistakes and learn from it
OMG

Tomball, TX

#3 Mar 23, 2011
WTF happened!?
Shocked

Tomball, TX

#4 Mar 23, 2011
Does anybody know what the hell happened here? I have taken classes from her! I paid with my debit card~I sure hope she's not robbing people! I think I will be blocking that card number and getting a new one! Just when you think you know people! Good Lord!
WTF

Tomball, TX

#5 Mar 23, 2011
OMG what happened???!!!
yourdumb

AOL

#6 Mar 25, 2011
First of all, she has not been found guilty! There was a miscommunication, and a warrant was issued before the accusation was investigated. If you really were one of her students of her classes you would have already heard about it before now....so shut your gossiping mouth! Last I checked she didnt even have a debit card machine, so you are worried about your card why? Oh, thats right, your not, your just trying to stir shit up!!! Dont be jealous because she opened her own place and is doing well for herself! Are you losing some of your clients to her or something? Oh, I bet you thought if you pretended to be someone taking her class nobody would realize that you are actually a really immature instructor? Ha! Get a life! As for anyone else, Sherrie is an amazing person, and would never steal from anyone! Just a bunch of gossiping hens trying to talk crap so they can steal her clientel.
wow

United States

#7 Mar 25, 2011
And didn't her husband get caught growing marijuana and try to throw it into the neighbors yard so he didn't catch the heat... plus isn't her nasty butt daughter pregnant with her 2nd child.. at 22... bless her heart.
My View

Louisville, KY

#8 Mar 25, 2011
wow wrote:
And didn't her husband get caught growing marijuana and try to throw it into the neighbors yard so he didn't catch the heat... plus isn't her nasty butt daughter pregnant with her 2nd child.. at 22... bless her heart.
Don't know her or her daughter, but you have some serious character flaws. Have you tried therapy?
lol

Nashville, TN

#9 Mar 25, 2011
Truth hurts.

Since: Aug 09

AOL

#10 Mar 25, 2011
Where is her place? Haven't heard of her. Does she teach Zumba Gold as well?
yourdumb wrote:
First of all, she has not been found guilty! There was a miscommunication, and a warrant was issued before the accusation was investigated. If you really were one of her students of her classes you would have already heard about it before now....so shut your gossiping mouth! Last I checked she didnt even have a debit card machine, so you are worried about your card why? Oh, thats right, your not, your just trying to stir shit up!!! Dont be jealous because she opened her own place and is doing well for herself! Are you losing some of your clients to her or something? Oh, I bet you thought if you pretended to be someone taking her class nobody would realize that you are actually a really immature instructor? Ha! Get a life! As for anyone else, Sherrie is an amazing person, and would never steal from anyone! Just a bunch of gossiping hens trying to talk crap so they can steal her clientel.
Sherrie Goddard

Dewey, IL

#11 Mar 25, 2011
First to Zumbalover, you have never been to my class if you had you wouldn't be on here trying to do what ever your agenda for posting me one here really is If anyone wants to know what is going on, just come to me and ask I will be happy to tell you. Otherwise you should probably get a real Zumba life. Maybe you would not have so much time on your hands to tell lies about ppl. Yes I was charged and ARRESTED for 2nd degree forgery, BUT, did not intentionally do anything. BUT then again, I do not need to explain anything to anyone who won't even use their real name or confront me face to face. (btw you got caught in your lie when you said debit card ha ha cause I don't even have a credit card or debit machine at my business) I have never done anything in my life except a few speeding tickets and I am 48 years old. So try to find something else with your time. It might actually do you some good to take a Zumba class anywhere, good for stress and tension and also good for the body. So whatever your real agenda for posting your comment on here is (zumbalover) I hope you have done a reality check on yourself before you find the need to try to disrupt my life. Have a good evening and remember that you should always talk to the person face to face if you are really interested and not just trying to disrupt ones life with what you speak of. =)
Sherrie Goddard

Dewey, IL

#12 Mar 25, 2011
To SHOCKED: Are you really shocked? You have never been to my place either or else you would already now what REALLY happened and I owe no one an explaination that is not person enough to come to me face to face and ask me. AGAIN I DO NOT HAVE A DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD MACHINE, HA HA. I almost feel popular because I have never been on TOPIX before now and by the way, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHO ZUMBALOVER IS, but I will not lower my self to oust you on TOPIX. But I will challenge you to talk to me face to face about your post on here. Bet you won't do that. Have a good evening.=)
Sherrie Goddard

Dewey, IL

#13 Mar 25, 2011
To WOW: I am NOT MARRIED!!!!!!!!!! Again, I know who you are and you should come and see me face to face about what you speak of. BUT you really should come and see me about the comment you made about my beautiful daughter. If you are person enough to write it you should be person enough to tell me to my face, if you can not or choose not to do that then you really don't have anything else to say worth listening to. Come see me and we will DISCUSS your questions.=)
Sherrie Goddard

Dewey, IL

#14 Mar 25, 2011
To lol: No the truth does not hurt, so if you are wondering what the truth is just come see me face to face. =)
Sherrie Goddard

Dewey, IL

#15 Mar 25, 2011
To yourdumb: Thank you for the kind words. Anyone who REALLY knows me and comes to my classes knows the kind of person I am and I am not concerned with what someone puts on TOPIX negatively about me. But you know me and you know what kind of person I am. And I wuz you, you're awesome!
Sherrie Goddard

Dewey, IL

#16 Mar 25, 2011
To OMG and WTF: Come see me if you wanna really know what HAPPENED, I will be glad to tell you face to face. Thanks.
Sherrie Goddard

Dewey, IL

#17 Mar 25, 2011
To South Frankfort cruiser: You know about Zumba, which means you have probably attended a class or two. GOOD FOR YOU, I hope you enjoy it, Just fyI, all of my classes are designed for all fitness levels from beginners to advanced. Our goal is to have FUN and get a great workout too! I am Zumba Gold certified. Thanks for the inquiry.
Sherrie Goddard

Dewey, IL

#18 Mar 25, 2011
To My View: That is my thought on the comments. I guess some people are just miserable and want everyone to be miserable with them. Therapy could help them or they could come see me and we could talk about their real agenda, that would be more beneficial than therapy I think. =)
Sherrie Goddard

Dewey, IL

#19 Mar 25, 2011
To Crazy; Thanks for the kind words, but I did make a mistake and that mistake was believing that there is good in everyone and I was sad to learn that is not the case. Karma seems to correct things in the end.
Sherrie Goddard

Dewey, IL

#20 Mar 25, 2011
To Anyone else who wants to post on here: Now that I have spent the last hour of my life responding to malicious acts of discrediting me. This is no different than the malicious act you did in order to have the information to put me on TOPIX. Really, life is too short for this kind of nonsense. A bit of info. I am 48 years old, I have 7 living grandchildren, 1 grandchild who died at 6 weeks old and 1 on the way! And I could not be more proud of my children, they are self sufficient and stable and my grandchildren are absolutely amazing.

The reason I do what I do (Fitness) is because I found it to be both physically and mentally great for me and I want to share that same knowledge with everyone. And I am thrilled at the opportunity to be a part of helping the people of our community and the commonwealth become healthier, happier and more energized.

Again, If anyone really wants to know or is really concerned about what is going on with me or what happened, all you have to do is come and ask me. FACE TO FACE (the only way to REALLY know for yourself)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 165,739
We have a lunatic in the WH 9 min Hillary 13
Seth Womack 15 min WHO 8
Cathy Catlett/Stewart 1 hr Not mean 41
Jennifer (Evans) Wilson 1 hr wft 6
People can't post true feelings her 1 hr Brandon and Jennifer 6
Which Regular Poster Does This Describe 1 hr Wendy 7
WTH Julian Carroll 11 hr NSider 166

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages