paws

Frankfort, KY

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Rednose pit pup for sale. Great w kids and other animals. Kennel trained, potty trained and very good temperament. Would love to keep him but landlord says I can't. Needs good loving home
wondering

Louisville, KY

#2 Jan 16, 2013
paws wrote:
Rednose pit pup for sale. Great w kids and other animals. Kennel trained, potty trained and very good temperament. Would love to keep him but landlord says I can't. Needs good loving home
How much?
yeah

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2013
You no good S.O.B .. get a job and quit selling dogs to make your rent/drug money. Pitts have a bad enough name already, without people selling them to anybody who has cash. This makes me sick.

Since: Aug 12

Frankfort, KY

#5 Jan 16, 2013
yeah wrote:
You no good S.O.B .. get a job and quit selling dogs to make your rent/drug money. Pitts have a bad enough name already, without people selling them to anybody who has cash. This makes me sick.
Why would you infer they don't have a job or do drugs?

You should possibly invest in some education and pass on buying a trained dog. Selling a house trained dog would only benefit the stereotype of the species.

Too bad small minded people like you perpetuate stereotypes and fallacies.
dog lover

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 16, 2013
The humane society has free pit neuters. Had mine done a few weeks ago
sharing

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Don't put live things for sale or for free on here. Haven't you heard about the people buying animals on Craigslist to torture them? I'm sure they prowl Topix also.
yeah

Frankfort, KY

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Aero Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you infer they don't have a job or do drugs?
You should possibly invest in some education and pass on buying a trained dog. Selling a house trained dog would only benefit the stereotype of the species.
Too bad small minded people like you perpetuate stereotypes and fallacies.
Don't give me that s***, You can't be that dumb. They are good dogs, and when backwoods people like you, and the seller start selling these dogs for your drug money/rent...It's the dogs that suffer.

Since: Aug 12

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jan 16, 2013
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Don't give me that s***, You can't be that dumb. They are good dogs, and when backwoods people like you, and the seller start selling these dogs for your drug money/rent...It's the dogs that suffer.
I could care less someone is trying to sell a dog on here. Small minded people compel me comment. You're lack of any of logical argument and poor grammar enough to make me post.

At least the initial post offered useful information in trying to find a dog a home instead of dropping at the local humane society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the biggest slutmuffins in frankfort? 10 min Got around 49
Political Correctness destroying the USA 1 hr Clue for Elaine 49
Francis Hagy 2 hr Daddy dollas 5
Jeff Hancock using office 4 personal gain 2 hr Timbo The Retarde... 6
Lindsi 2 hr Nikkie 7
KSU Homecoming changes 3 hr I am GROOT 24
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Truth 166,410

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance