ann at walmart where she been

ann at walmart where she been

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

concern

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Jan 19, 2011
I go to walmart every day. but i have not seen her. she was a great cashier. she was fast and i did not have to stand in line like i do now.does anybody know what happin to her?
hey

United States

#2 Jan 19, 2011
I heard she got fired awhile ago.
joe

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Jan 20, 2011
she did not get fried she qute.because i know she got tiried of the mangers their. and was cut down to 32.50 hrs. thats why she not ther.
hey

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2011
She has a bad attitude and nobody there liked her. That is why she got fired. She was a suck up and ran to management over any little thing that her immediate supervisor could have handled. I shop there a lot and I am glad she is no longer there.
joe

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Jan 20, 2011
hey wrote:
She has a bad attitude and nobody there liked her. That is why she got fired. She was a suck up and ran to management over any little thing that her immediate supervisor could have handled. I shop there a lot and I am glad she is no longer there.
u dont shop there u work there.u r proably 1 that start stuff there.and runs to the mangers.
hey

Fort Myers, FL

#6 Jan 20, 2011
joe wrote:
<quoted text>u dont shop there u work there.u r proably 1 that start stuff there.and runs to the mangers.
I do NOT work at walmart. With the way they treat the employees, I would never even think of working there. Can you prove that I work there? No. I did not think so.
joe

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Jan 24, 2011
she was the best they had.now they slow cashiers that wont to talk about ther proablems. or to others workin ther.
Chaz

Richmond, KY

#8 Jan 28, 2013
I fired her ass, she worked about as good as a wiper blade from the Dollar Tree. Pshhhh lazy ass people
Cant spell my name

New York, NY

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Chaz wrote:
I fired her ass, she worked about as good as a wiper blade from the Dollar Tree. Pshhhh lazy ass people
Hahaha he be so right she no smart or fast enuff 4 da walmart.
fyi

Tucker, GA

#10 Jan 29, 2013
She quit *ssholes she world at shelbyville walmart
know her

United States

#11 Jan 31, 2013
She got fired for stealing a customers change from the self scan
to joe

Frankfort, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2013
@ ya joe, you must not know her very well. she did get fired, she did not work in lawrenceburg wallmart she lives in lawrenceburg. and she lived off her money her 401-k she had built up. now she works @ sylvania in versailles.still crying over her X im sure. heard it everyday @ work. some people think they just cant be replaced

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Ren 178,282
Wrongful Lawsuit 1 hr Curious 26
Michelle Ragland Kenworth Smith 1 hr Mee 4
Awesome Shannon 1 hr Mee 3
Creeper in Montrose Park 1 hr Curious 34
Escaped from rehab. 1 hr Mike Dusenberry 12
There is a new Sheriff in Town 1 hr Woke Up 10

Frankfort Jobs

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages