white men with black women
fuOk

Moscow, Russia

#71 Jan 9, 2013
DISGUSTING
wow

Mooresville, NC

#72 Jan 9, 2013
Really? It's 2013 and people are STILL bitching about interracial relationships? Grow the hell up.
white boyfriend

United States

#73 Jan 10, 2013
U kno thts wats wrong with ppl.......there is nothing wrong witha white man being with a black girl......im a black girl n my boyfriend is white.....i cant stand racist ppl grow the fuck up.....immature ppl in this world.........it doesnt matter bout color as long as the two are happy thts all tht matters
Hillbilly Ninja

Georgetown, KY

#74 Jan 10, 2013
I don't have no problem wiff it. I think it should be ok to have a goat as a gurl firend two.
Fred

Frankfort, KY

#75 Jan 11, 2013
They love them food stamps and being able to hook up on the first date.
Just plain ignorant

United States

#77 Jan 11, 2013
Fred wrote:
They love them food stamps and being able to hook up on the first date.
Last i checked it was more whites in there gettin free money than blacks ESPECIALLY here in this dirty town. o an fyi.... isnt it the white girls that go down and r down for what ever when ever??? Exactly.
White Boy

Crestwood, KY

#78 Jan 11, 2013
Im a whitey and I like the black honeys! Dora Morton/ com on now, lets hook up!
White girl

United States

#79 Jan 12, 2013
White on black. It's where it's at.
lol

United States

#80 Jan 12, 2013
GOD IS Color blind
lol

United States

#81 Jan 12, 2013
White Boy wrote:
Im a whitey and I like the black honeys! Dora Morton/ com on now, lets hook up!
than you will have to deal with her husband and he is big and tall
lol

United States

#82 Jan 12, 2013
Red Blooded American Male wrote:
I'm white...Most Beautiful black woman I've EVER seen....works at the Capitol Annex...one of the most beautiful WOMEN I've ever seen period....She makes me grateful that I'm a man....too bad...I'll have to just dream I suppose...thanks K for the beautiful scenery....
they are beautiful especially the two in 096 I will love to date one but I'm white
White kneegro

Danielson, CT

#83 Jan 17, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna talk about a horrid smell, white ppl when they sweat or get wet or just standing around. White ppl smell like vomit, wet dog, garlic and rancid bologna. Talk about stomach churing!!! It's disgusting. When it's raining, I stay far far far away. Plus, white ppls breath smell like their dogs because they love to kiss their dogs in the mouth, after their dog licked their balls and their butts. White ppl don't wash their hands, they double dip, they don't cover their mouths when they cough, sneeze or yawn. They are NASTY!!!!!!!!!!
I am white and this dude is 100% correct!!! Lol!!!
white boyfriend

United States

#84 Jan 17, 2013
If black ppl r so bad.....then why all yall white ppl listen to rap and try to act black......
So very Sad

Frankfort, KY

#85 Feb 3, 2013
creepers wrote:
I guess they like the awful smell that comes off black girls when they sweat.yuck. Why do black people smell so strange when they sweat?hmmm
Probably the same reason white guys smell like wet dog and piss....
I know

Lawrenceburg, KY

#86 Feb 3, 2013
All this talk about stinking people! If everyone takes a shower every day,like they should and brushes their teeth a couple times a day and uses deodorant..They would not stink! IDC IF YOU'RE BLACK,WHITE,YELLOW OR PINK..keep your body clean...problem solved people! A question for racist...Does it really make any of you feel good or better when you make racist remarks? I'm white and have a white partner and I could sit here all night and make stupud and racist comments(but) that would only be inmature,mean and ignornant! God made us all! No one is better or worse when it comes to COLOR! There are worse things to be concerned about...EXAMPLE///MURDERS,CHIL D MOLESTORS,RAPES,SHOOTINGS ECT,.....GROW UP!!!!!
Sauce

Frankfort, KY

#87 Feb 4, 2013
Prejudice is the child of ignorance!!!
rated

Voorhees, NJ

#88 Mar 17, 2013
because white people are also bad..

we all need Asians to come save us..
rated

Voorhees, NJ

#89 Mar 17, 2013
American crime rate is too high.. why do we have confidence in ourselves??
rated

Voorhees, NJ

#90 Mar 17, 2013
I do'nt trust whites anymore than I trust my fellow blacks..

I trust them Asians though..
rated

Voorhees, NJ

#91 Mar 17, 2013
why don't date white or black stop talking to each other and go mix with Asian people help both races out..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rambunctious 2 min El Lame-o 24
Why do coloreds stink? 5 min Attorney at Law 20
ksu 43 min who is Colin flah... 7
Reece White 1 hr You know 17
Topix stopped posting locations? 1 hr wow 11
stefanie weber CHR 1 hr Olskoo Foo 2
watchfree.to 2 hr Just wait 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages