Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

now days you are seeing more and more white men with black women dont get it! Why would they chose to have a black woman over a good white woman...yuk
creepers

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

I guess they like the awful smell that comes off black girls when they sweat.yuck. Why do black people smell so strange when they sweat?hmmm
I dont get it either

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

Why racist jackass people like you get to breathe and reproduce.

Maybe they date or marry black women because the hate white racist trash!
fga

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Ua
cantbeatem

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

Then join them. Black girls are easy to screw, they are just too mouthy to be around. I'm white and I've had five hot black girls. They had no interest in black guys and they LOVED that pink meat...
fwm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

Probably because all our white women have been turned into hoes because they been ran through by all the low life black men in town.
Slackers

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

It's hard to find a good black man. The educated, successful ones around here are few and far between. Most are loser sponges, who want to hang around any girl, black or white, who they can use for money to support them and buy them stuff. The black girls like white men because they don't have to deal with ghetto users. If you can find me a good black man around here that's not already taken, let me know.
original

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

I m black and my babby is white. We been living together for 8 year, my kids are all bi-racial. We dont sleep with others.
Creeper is one nasty disgusting pig to think how he does. Creeper you are sick in the mind with no cure and without hope of getting better.
loveallevenidiot s

Michigan City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

my husband is white and he's my world! never turned my back on my own race just happened to fall in love with a white man. for all you racist idiots i will pray for your soul. everyone has a judgement day!
FuOk

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

White people smell like bologna .... I'm white I love black women
blacknbeautifull yinspired

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

dont get it wrote:
now days you are seeing more and more white men with black women dont get it! Why would they chose to have a black woman over a good white woman...yuk
they finally came to their senses
FuOk

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

Women are women sum cute sum hot sum ugly as hell ..... Who cares wut color

“I love todo the extreme!”

Since: May 10

Chicago, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

cantbeatem wrote:
Then join them. Black girls are easy to screw, they are just too mouthy to be around. I'm white and I've had five hot black girls. They had no interest in black guys and they LOVED that pink meat...
not all of us are easy mouthy yes but even then not all of us. but u r right about the no interest in black guys
Truth Teller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

creepers wrote:
I guess they like the awful smell that comes off black girls when they sweat.yuck. Why do black people smell so strange when they sweat?hmmm
Wanna talk about a horrid smell, white ppl when they sweat or get wet or just standing around. White ppl smell like vomit, wet dog, garlic and rancid bologna. Talk about stomach churing!!! It's disgusting. When it's raining, I stay far far far away. Plus, white ppls breath smell like their dogs because they love to kiss their dogs in the mouth, after their dog licked their balls and their butts. White ppl don't wash their hands, they double dip, they don't cover their mouths when they cough, sneeze or yawn. They are NASTY!!!!!!!!!!
Truth Teller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

cantbeatem wrote:
I don't know what black girls you are talking about. Most can't stand "pink meat". Looks too much like a pig. Disgusting!!!!!!!
my opinion

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

Now how crazy is this post, first it is why would a black man want a white woman now it is why would a white man want a black woman. Stupid ignorant folks just because nobody wants your tired self don't fault anybody else. I am all for diversity and I think it is great when I see mixed couples and their kids. Get over it diversity is all around us. Don't judge.
my opinion

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

No probably because black girls take up for themselves and don't let men run all over them GET IT, DON'T TAKE NO CRAP.
my opinion

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Who cares what color the skin is stupid backwards frankfort folks? As long as the person treats you nice, respects you, etc., it does not matter. Some of the most ignornat folks are on topix starting mess. need jesus you all do.
Reason

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

How many dark black girls do you know who don't look like chimps? It's just like pale, red-headed white people. I've seen a few that are semi-attractive, but for the most part, they're ugly. I have a pretty caramel skinned black friend and she says the same thing. All of the good-looking black guys are light-skinned and they won't date dark black girls. She said the dark girls bullied her in school because she was prettier and the white guys liked her. No one wants someoone who looks like a burnt match and no one wants someone who looks like paste dipped in an orange crayon. They're pretty much equal.
Baby Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

I blessed with alot such as common sense, and respect.I for myself see no color, i based situations on how i am treated. and i have taught my daughters the same in my home and outside of my home i see no color. we are not in the 60's were its was said back then "not allowed " you love whom you love and you date whom you date. we all have choices in this life, and its sad that even today as we people,are still living in the past. i have a husband whom i love dearly and i believe that god made him just for me. we dont live our lives for others just the lord. maybe some of you need to try that! you never know it could be a white or black person saving your life one day.for all the fingers one points at another how many are pointing back at you???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of96
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Frankfort Forum right now

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Want to bang a pregnant woman 3 min kfc 2
Robby Willey when u commin home (Jan '12) 30 min Suzy Q 25
County Clerk supplying cops names to drug dealers 35 min info 5
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr only me 16,114
Where is all of the DRUGS (Dec '12) 1 hr pounds 22
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr ques 1,008
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr question 81,544
•••
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••