Someone With A Life

Frankfort, KY

#1 Aug 4, 2013
you people have no life

“Hail Satan!”

Since: Dec 12

Hell

#2 Aug 4, 2013
You must not have a life either since you made a post on here.
JESUSLOVESme

Lexington, KY

#3 Aug 4, 2013
Satanic Priestess wrote:
You must not have a life either since you made a post on here.
you definitely have no life, you are doomed for hell, do you practice beastiality with a dog or something, hence your proud avatar?

“Hail Satan!”

Hell

#4 Aug 4, 2013
JESUSLOVESme wrote:
<quoted text>you definitely have no life, you are doomed for hell, do you practice beastiality with a dog or something, hence your proud avatar?
No, I do not practice beastiality. It is against what I believe. I guess you have no idea who Anubis is. Maybe you should look him up. He is an Egyptian God. I do not believe in hurting animals of any kind in any way (unlike the christians did in the old testament of the bible).
paul

Louisville, KY

#5 Aug 4, 2013
Satanic Priestess wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I do not practice beastiality. It is against what I believe. I guess you have no idea who Anubis is. Maybe you should look him up. He is an Egyptian God. I do not believe in hurting animals of any kind in any way (unlike the christians did in the old testament of the bible).
I do not know who you are. But God does even though you have disguised your name. I will pray for you because I believe God is powerful enough to save your soul. God is with you even when you don't realize it. May God Bless you and keep you safe.
very kinky

Elizabethtown, IN

#6 Aug 4, 2013
@Satanic priestess i bet ur amazingly beautiful!! I bet u have a few tats and probably some piercings too!! Mmmmm
Dog Lovee

Frankfort, KY

#7 Aug 5, 2013
I'm Pretty Satanic Priestess Practices beastiality On Dogs

“Hail Satan!”

Hell

#8 Aug 5, 2013
Dog Lovee wrote:
I'm Pretty Satanic Priestess Practices beastiality On Dogs
You are such a liar.
Dick Fitzwell

Cynthiana, KY

#9 Aug 7, 2013
Satanic Priestess wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are against hurting animals of any kind in any way does that make you against the shaving of innocent beavers?
jay z

Frankfort, KY

#10 Aug 9, 2013
"lifes"? I believe you mean 'lives'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let the liberals hate flow 3 min Hiawatha 5
Capital Expo moving to Two Creeks 17 min Voted Yes 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min usa 158,081
1201 tomorrow 1 hr Adam Corolla 13
14 inmates on meth 1 hr wtf 37
President Trump just said Stop the racism 2 hr Killa 8
Bill never wanted Hillary to win 2 hr The Love Gov 7
all five to be charged with murder 3 hr LOL 8
pizza driver found dead? 3 hr Hiawatha 368
Bourbon on Main 18 hr ummmmm well 32