Frankfort, KY

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Another criminal off the streets!
listen

Frankfort, KY

#3 Dec 31, 2012
hmm wrote:
Another criminal off the streets!
I don't know who the hell you are but he was not a criminal. He never hurt anyone so eff you
XYZ

Duluth, GA

#4 Dec 31, 2012
You get what you get when you do something stupid.
Really

Duluth, GA

#5 Dec 31, 2012
Something stupid doesn't mean you should die, if that's true then 80 percent of Frankfort should be dead cause they are stupid!! Gary was a great guy help anyone he could! This just shows you alcohol should be illegal cause I'm sure he hadn't a clue what he was doing, because of alcohol ! And you fools who down this man will get yours! R.I.P. Gary you will be missed!
sooo

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 31, 2012
Really wrote:
Something stupid doesn't mean you should die, if that's true then 80 percent of Frankfort should be dead cause they are stupid!! Gary was a great guy help anyone he could! This just shows you alcohol should be illegal cause I'm sure he hadn't a clue what he was doing, because of alcohol ! And you fools who down this man will get yours! R.I.P. Gary you will be missed!
so cops just shoot random nice people for no reason?
shame

United States

#8 Dec 31, 2012
Its a shame that police do what they deem necessary to protect people and they get crap for it. How would you feel if it was your mom or sister or family member being held hostage by a drunk man with any weapon? If you are anything like me you would have got the man before the police had a chance... just my opinion though. Yeah it sucks someone died and I'm sure the police hate that it came down to that but if the guy was innocent or doing no wrong why would the cops have been called in the first place and why did he resist when police tried to get him out? I was not there but live near by and I am glad the police were there doing their job.
blah

Frankfort, KY

#9 Dec 31, 2012
sooo wrote:
<quoted text>so cops just shoot random nice people for no reason?
go eff yourself, you don't even probably know the man. EFF YOU
hisniece

Chicago, IL

#10 Dec 31, 2012
My uncle Gary was a great man he would give any1 the shirt off his back of food off his plate. Yea he was a drunk but never hurt any1 only helped ppl. He is dead cause he was tryin to keep some girl from gettin her azz beat by her boyfriend. He didnt deserve to die. I LOVE U UNCLE GARY RIP U WILL BE MISSED May God have mercy on the soul of the woman that caused this. He was only lookin out for u
sooo

Chicago, IL

#11 Dec 31, 2012
blah wrote:
<quoted text>
go eff yourself, you don't even probably know the man. EFF YOU
u don't need to know someone to know they did something to have the cops in a postion that that kind of force had to b takin..it shouldn't have happened and for the people blaming alcohol for wat happened shut up last time I drank beer I didn't do this..stop blaming guns beer and everything else for the way people act
No Guns Needed

Frankfort, KY

#12 Dec 31, 2012
The cops here are trigger happy. They want to put their names on the map, and not be known as just small town cops. It seems they had no self control.
john

Frankfort, KY

#13 Dec 31, 2012
No Guns Needed wrote:
The cops here are trigger happy. They want to put their names on the map, and not be known as just small town cops. It seems they had no self control.
When was the last time FPD shot a suspect? If they were trigger happy you would remember the last time.
brainer

Duluth, GA

#14 Dec 31, 2012
No self control? How so? You mean you find it alarming when an officer pulls his gun after seeing the suspect with a gun of his own? Are you insinuating you don't think it's right that after multiple attempts to get this man to put his gun down, only to have the man raise his gun at them, they took a shot? Don't try the "it was just an old bb gun" stuff. Officers don't know what kind of gun someone has, especially when it's dark. Suppose you give your reason as to why you think it seemed they had no self control?
No Guns Needed wrote:
wow

El Monte, CA

#15 Dec 31, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>When was the last time FPD shot a suspect? If they were trigger happy you would remember the last time.
Umm...hello.....the last fpd shootinh death was about 6 months ago. It hasnt even bee a year since they shot and killed paul demarie in terra linda so,where have you been? Lala land? And in both cases they "claim" the suspect pointed a gun at them first. And they were both shot excessivly. One 9 times and the other 10 including a shot to the head. It doesnt add up. It did not take that type of force in either case. They are trigger happy and they need to be punished
green mater

Frankfort, KY

#16 Dec 31, 2012
At least they didnt taze him then shoot him seven times
sooo

Chicago, IL

#17 Dec 31, 2012
Y is everyone sayin they shot a bunch of times..I live within earshot of the house and heard at most 3 shots..not sayin iam 100 percent correct but myself my wife and other family heard 3
wow

United States

#18 Dec 31, 2012
Oh and why is there a bullet hole and blood on the side of the house if he came out front, raised a gun, and was shit? Nothing adds up. Fpd was wrong and are obviously lying to cover the murder they committed
sadly

Zionsville, IN

#19 Dec 31, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text> Umm...hello.....the last fpd shootinh death was about 6 months ago. It hasnt even bee a year since they shot and killed paul demarie in terra linda so,where have you been? Lala land? And in both cases they "claim" the suspect pointed a gun at them first. And they were both shot excessivly. One 9 times and the other 10 including a shot to the head. It doesnt add up. It did not take that type of force in either case. They are trigger happy and they need to be punished
If three cops shot three times, is that excessive? One cop emptying a magazine maybe. If you are looking at 3-4 cops and start waving ANY gun, and refuse to drop it, then I am sorry, you will get shot. If you aim a gun at ANY person, you should be prepared to die yourself as you never know who will draw and shoot you.

I am sorry to the family for the loss, but Gary made his choice and the cops made theirs. If he was completely innocent and nice, the situation would have been over in about 15 minutes with Gary coming out peacefully and promptly while completely complying with officers orders.

Lawrenceburg, KY

#20 Dec 31, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Umm...hello.....the last fpd shootinh death was about 6 months ago. It hasnt even bee a year since they shot and killed paul demarie in terra linda so,where have you been? Lala land? And in both cases they "claim" the suspect pointed a gun at them first. And they were both shot excessivly. One 9 times and the other 10 including a shot to the head. It doesnt add up. It did not take that type of force in either case. They are trigger happy and they need to be punished
Be informed. That wasn't Frankfort. That was KSP.
Uhhh

Frankfort, KY

#21 Dec 31, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text> Umm...hello.....the last fpd shootinh death was about 6 months ago. It hasnt even bee a year since they shot and killed paul demarie in terra linda so,where have you been? Lala land? And in both cases they "claim" the suspect pointed a gun at them first. And they were both shot excessivly. One 9 times and the other 10 including a shot to the head. It doesnt add up. It did not take that type of force in either case. They are trigger happy and they need to be punished
sorry to burst your bubble, but fpd did not shoot Demaree. Google is a wonderful thing. Try it before you get on here and make false statements.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Lynn (Sep '09) 22 min Dave Lynn 41
Franklin County Humane Society (Jan '11) 57 min Hung like a mule 27
ernest king 3 hr trut 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Mike Duquette 134,306
Lawmakers Urged to Restore Voting Rights for Fe... 4 hr James D Kirk 2
Pension, Gen. Assy., Gov. B. 5 hr DINO 3
Anyone know Officer Bowman? 5 hr oldfriend2 5

Flood Warning for Franklin County was issued at March 01 at 3:07PM EST

Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News