Look I'm Sick Of It I'm Not Taking Th...
no name

Frankfort, KY

#22 Oct 10, 2012
you know who i am. that's good to hear. i wish you the best & don't loose sleep over this, things have ways of working out.
You know who I am

Versailles, KY

#23 Oct 11, 2012
No Name... Lose sleep no. Thank's. They will I know they will. I just want it sooner then later.
friend that knows

Demotte, IN

#24 Oct 11, 2012
Sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't. As many laws as you broke, you are a lowlife anyway. The cops will probably read this, get a warrant, and come arrest you for possession now. And maybe for aiding and abetting a fugitive.
I'd head to Mexico if I was you.
Listen dont worry about any thing they cant do nothing hell .!
really

Frankfort, KY

#25 Oct 11, 2012
maybe your parents have tracked your cell phone and you werent where yhou said you would be and put 2 and 2 together
no name

Frankfort, KY

#26 Oct 11, 2012
you know who i am. that's cool. if you need a someone to talk to let me know. i hope you can find the love of your life, someone that'll believe in you first and others second.
WhatTheHell

United States

#27 Oct 11, 2012
First, drop the guy. You said you changed a lot about yourself for him? Any man who makes you feel you have to change anything so he will love you isn't worth having. Not to mention that he had you take him somewhere to meet his ex? That ain't love, baby girl. He is using you.

Second, the people who truly know you shouldn't believe you called the cops on him. And who cares what everyone thinks, anyway? An adult doesn't concern herself with living up to everyone else's standards/expectations. She handles her own business and removes herself from situations that don't help her or that bring her down.

This guy sounds like a loser. You need to drop him, his friends, the dope and all the rest of the drama that you have in your life because of him. Realize you're better than that and roll on.
xxxx

United States

#28 Oct 11, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>BlameSatan, every one else does
you said there's no satan.
You know who I am

Versailles, KY

#29 Oct 11, 2012
WhatTheHell I had to drop him... I haven't even written him while he is in jail. Yes I changed a lot for him. I stopped dipping. I stopped wearing my dog collar which is a big part of my life style. He's not into what I am. I started dressing more girly. I dress like a tomboy, 80% of the time. I work on car's and do yard's. I don't have never seen the need to dress girly girl. But I do dress up when I go out. His ex has children that he feels are just like his own, that's why they were meeting. Some believe me some don't. I care a little bit, cause I don't want my name over town being a snitch. I am better I am trying to roll on. Thank you.
WhatTheHell

United States

#30 Oct 11, 2012
If you didn't do anything that you're being accused of-being a snitch-then hold your head high, don't apologize for who you are, and go back to being who you like. People end up fucked up in the head when they try to squelch who they really are. Don't let someone else be responsible for how much you like yourself. You can do that on your own!:)
Slamm

Louisville, KY

#31 Oct 11, 2012
You know who I am wrote:
WhatTheHell I had to drop him... I haven't even written him while he is in jail. Yes I changed a lot for him. I stopped dipping. I stopped wearing my dog collar which is a big part of my life style. He's not into what I am. I started dressing more girly. I dress like a tomboy, 80% of the time. I work on car's and do yard's. I don't have never seen the need to dress girly girl. But I do dress up when I go out. His ex has children that he feels are just like his own, that's why they were meeting. Some believe me some don't. I care a little bit, cause I don't want my name over town being a snitch. I am better I am trying to roll on. Thank you.
Are you making this up? A girl that wears a dog collar and spits tobacco juice? I can't even imagine a guy that would want to kiss a girl with that in her mouth and all over her teeth. I bet the breath is equally attractive.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#32 Oct 11, 2012
Slamm wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you making this up? A girl that wears a dog collar and spits tobacco juice? I can't even imagine a guy that would want to kiss a girl with that in her mouth and all over her teeth. I bet the breath is equally attractive.
Yes I ware a dog collar its part of my life. I used to dip not anymore he asked me to stop and I did. My ex got me started not this guy but the guy I had a year before him. Actually no when I did dip I was a clean dipper I didn't like it all over my teeth thank you.
no name

Frankfort, KY

#33 Oct 11, 2012
you know who i am, i like the fact that you work on cars & your a tomboy. you dating anyone? like to take you out if your not
You know who I am

Versailles, KY

#34 Oct 11, 2012
no name wrote:
you know who i am, i like the fact that you work on cars & your a tomboy. you dating anyone? like to take you out if your not
No I am not I'l looking for a great guy you are more then welcome to send Viper a message that is me.
You know who I am

Versailles, KY

#35 Oct 11, 2012
I make lots of post but under Viper I am easily found and most people know who I am, if I run under Viper. I make post on how I feel about what is said. I'm sorry if you or anyone has read my post before an I made you angry. I have my opinion and not afraid to voice it. This was something that I had to see how other's felt and if anyone could give me advice.
noone

United States

#36 Oct 11, 2012
I havent really read alot of these posts on here but from what I can gather my thoughts are, just try to make it right if they have been around you anytime at then they should no if you call the police or not. Doesnt take long to figured out what kind of person someone. I was faced with similar situtaion and I dont think the one I love did me that way I think it was the other people who put words in the one I love mouth..All I can do is wait on the one love to see that I really love them and hope they can somehow tell that I dont accuse them of anything. Wish you luck in your problems:)
noone

United States

#37 Oct 11, 2012
Doesnt take long to figure out what kind of person someone is.
Also another correction: is wait on the one I love/last sentence before, wish you luck in your problems. Sorry typing to fast.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38 Oct 11, 2012
your fine I type fast also
no name

Frankfort, KY

#39 Oct 11, 2012
viper, i'm haveing trouble getting a profile created. i think it's because i'm on a ps3. is there another way to send an email to you?
You know who I am

Versailles, KY

#40 Oct 11, 2012
Yeah [email protected] you can also look it up on face book if you have one.
Jack

United States

#41 Oct 11, 2012
If someone does something to you that isnt good behaviour, if they care anything about you at all they will make it right. If they dont make it right then they just didnt care. You holler tired of being blamed, how do you know you are being blamed? Maybe you are blaming yourself. If you are sounds like you are guilty. The end case senerao is this: You wrong someone make it right. In other words, if you want them to think you are a mean, cruel person dont do anything, if you want them to know the truth stand up, have some guts and wrong the right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt bevins fold the cards 3 min Hang hillary 40
Frankfort hospital 5 min the truth 26
made it disappear, didn't you? family or the ma... 11 min fate of the greedy 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min ChromiuMan 148,983
I HATE fireworks!! 28 min seriously 10
Are Robert and Amy Hollon related? 53 min yea 7
Jenny Hurst 1 hr I know 12

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages