Meee

United States

#22 May 4, 2011
PASTOR BILL wrote:
<quoted text>
How would it be possible for me to have it deleted? Have your meds checked.
come on bill anyone can do it you know everything remember.... And the check your meds comment ??? Just confirms you are NOT a pastor more like an ass........ Ass kisser that is to the junkies now we know how ya roll huh??? Lmfao!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23 May 4, 2011
Meee wrote:
<quoted text> come on bill anyone can do it you know everything remember.... And the check your meds comment ??? Just confirms you are NOT a pastor more like an ass........ Ass kisser that is to the junkies now we know how ya roll huh??? Lmfao!
Why do you hide behind your MEEE? Why don't you give your real name and be at least a little honest? If you know me, then you know I don't lie, nor do I hide. If you don't know me then you ought to shut your vile comments off. That's the 1st sign of a punk coward. I'm 63 years old. What redeeming thing can you gain from attacking me?
are you

Frankfort, KY

#24 May 4, 2011
the Pastor that did Chad Bilbrey's service?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25 May 4, 2011
are you wrote:
the Pastor that did Chad Bilbrey's service?
I don't remember that name. I've done a lot.
You know me

United States

#26 May 4, 2011
Yea bill you are the kind of pastor that takes a 50 dollar donation from the druggies to preach at their funeral and talk about what a good person they were, going on other peoples words yea the users that kept them in buisness you are a man of god? Then why dont you during your lil speech tell the people that you know they are sellers and users and try to help the right way? And vile comments?? I remember your comment check your meds??? Well I know the people you talk hang and preach for are use to u talking to them that way but nit me......... I'm free white and over 21 I'm untitled to my opinion as well ad you I'll stress it as often as I please .......... think you need to regroup these people can't be helped its their whole lives helping their children by fixing thornhill play ground and a neighborhood watch program that should be your job from god not sitting your ass on a computer up holding druggies!!! Like it lump it I gots more of it!!!!
FlockUmm

Tomball, TX

#28 May 5, 2011
I didn't know Chad died, when and how did he die.
Just because u do drugs doesn't mean ur a bad person, it just means u have a problem.
riverrat

United States

#29 May 5, 2011
PASTOR BILL wrote:
<quoted text>How would it be possible for me to have it deleted? Have your meds checked.
Pay 19.95 for a priority case and complain.
riverrat

United States

#30 May 5, 2011
noeffu wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be jealous. Just eat right and go to the gym
Not at all jealous. You must use a little gear yourself. ;-)
wayback

Frankfort, KY

#31 May 5, 2011
Jan 13, 2010

BAGDAD - Chad D. Bilbrey, 40, died Monday, January 11, 2010. He was born in Frankfort on April 9, 1969 to Betty Bilbrey Booze. He was the owner of Total Technology. Besides his mother, he is survived by his fiancé, Karen Glass of Bagdad, stepfather, Robert Booze, two sons, Chadwick and Andrew, two aunts, Paul O’Nan and Wendy Poynter, and his cousins, Calvin Reece, Amy O’Nan and Todd O’Nan, all of Frankfort.

Funeral service is 1 p.m. Friday, January 15, 2010 at Clark Funeral Home-Versailles Road with Reverend Wade M. Hughes officiating. Burial will follow in Sunset Memorial Gardens. Casket bearers are Phil Davidson, Calvin Reece, Todd O’Nan, Larry Flynn, Chad Eastman, Kenworth Smith, Brian Bobbitt and Ernie Wilson. Visitation is 1-8 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home
FlockUmm

United States

#32 May 5, 2011
Didn't know that, I used to hang with them when the shack was up and going. Damn that was years ago.
omg

Frankfort, KY

#33 May 5, 2011
the shack were some fun azzzzzzz days fo sho!!!! Miss those days!!!! That was 25 years ago my friend!!
Mee

Detroit, MI

#34 May 5, 2011
PASTOR BILL wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hide behind your MEEE? Why don't you give your real name and be at least a little honest? If you know me, then you know I don't lie, nor do I hide. If you don't know me then you ought to shut your vile comments off. That's the 1st sign of a punk coward. I'm 63 years old. What redeeming thing can you gain from attacking me?
like I just proved .... You may have a certificate that says you are a preacher...... But punk coward from a real man of gods mouth I think not....... Thornhill needs a playground and a neighbor hood watch why don't u do some of gods work and go door to door and to the city andtry to help the neighborhood huh??! Instead of defending a drug dealer that's my problem I see and hear preachers yet I don't see anything they are doing for the community show us the good deeds........ That is the ones that are needed like play grounds and
neighborhood watch
Android

Shelbyville, KY

#35 May 6, 2011
wayback wrote:
Jan 13, 2010
BAGDAD - Chad D. Bilbrey, 40, died Monday, January 11, 2010. He was born in Frankfort on April 9, 1969 to Betty Bilbrey Booze. He was the owner of Total Technology. Besides his mother, he is survived by his fiancé, Karen Glass of Bagdad, stepfather, Robert Booze, two sons, Chadwick and Andrew, two aunts, Paul O’Nan and Wendy Poynter, and his cousins, Calvin Reece, Amy O’Nan and Todd O’Nan, all of Frankfort.
Funeral service is 1 p.m. Friday, January 15, 2010 at Clark Funeral Home-Versailles Road with Reverend Wade M. Hughes officiating. Burial will follow in Sunset Memorial Gardens. Casket bearers are Phil Davidson, Calvin Reece, Todd O’Nan, Larry Flynn, Chad Eastman, Kenworth Smith, Brian Bobbitt and Ernie Wilson. Visitation is 1-8 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home
"Karen Glass, 49, and Calvin Reece, 41, both of Bagdad, on charges of spending money from a settlement that belonged to Glass’ late husband’s daughter." Hmmm......
please

Frankfort, KY

#36 May 6, 2011
the name (wilhoite)IS SPELLED SO MANY WAYS
please

Frankfort, KY

#37 May 6, 2011
I KNOW I SPELL MINE wilhoite!!!!!!
Yep

Frankfort, KY

#38 May 7, 2011
Android wrote:
<quoted text>
"Karen Glass, 49, and Calvin Reece, 41, both of Bagdad, on charges of spending money from a settlement that belonged to Glass’ late husband’s daughter." Hmmm......
That's interesting...
drugsrbadforu

Clarksville, TN

#39 May 8, 2011
PASTOR BILL wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember that name. I've done a lot.
Why are you on here?
drugsrbadforu

Clarksville, TN

#40 May 8, 2011
drugsrbadforu wrote:
What a day. He is singin in the rain, singin in the rain. LOL
HE JUST UPS AND TELLS THEM DRUGS ARE AT SISTERS AND GIVE COMBINATION TO SAFE? WONDER WHAT ELSE HE WAS SO FREE WITH? People have butts so tight you could'nt drive a pin up it with a sledge hammer.
Hmmm

Tomball, TX

#41 May 9, 2011
drugsrbadforu wrote:
<quoted text>HE JUST UPS AND TELLS THEM DRUGS ARE AT SISTERS AND GIVE COMBINATION TO SAFE? WONDER WHAT ELSE HE WAS SO FREE WITH? People have butts so tight you could'nt drive a pin up it with a sledge hammer.
He had mo choice Randy Yates narced on him and set him up so he could keep his retarded ass out of trouble but he has no idea that his trouble is just getting started!
Is it

United States

#42 May 9, 2011
The same Randy that drives for bakers metal???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min ChromiuMan 166,377
christina wood busted 44 min Psycho 3
The Boost store. On Wilkerson Blvd. 49 min Cornell 2
Looking for eclipse glasses 1 hr Hear ya Go 2
Abrams Brothers 2 hr Hmmm 2
Who are the biggest slutmuffins in frankfort? 4 hr Amanda 40
Freedom of stfu 7 hr WhyOhWhy 2

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages