First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bella

Frankfort, KY

#1 Aug 30, 2010
dose anyone know if petco is taking applacations, and if so where?
try

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Aug 30, 2010
Check their website. Some places do online apps.
Really do

Frankfort, KY

#3 Sep 12, 2010
Sign on the door said they are hiring
Have friend at Petco

Frankfort, KY

#4 Sep 12, 2010
I have a friend that hired in with Petco and my neighbor got on part time. You have to apply on line. They did initial hiring to get the store stocked and open but are still taking apps.
cody

Elmendorf, TX

#5 Sep 12, 2010
Kool I might wana get a part time their!

Since: Aug 10

Frankfort, KY

#6 Sep 17, 2010
Yeah, they did "initial hiring" and then..."initial firing." Used some of us just to get the new store ready, then let us go. I'd heard of this kind of thing happening with other co.'s, but didn't see it coming. From what I read online on jobvent.com , I'm prob. better off in the long-run anyway.
Lburgresident

Frankfort, KY

#7 Sep 17, 2010
buddhababe79 wrote:
Yeah, they did "initial hiring" and then..."initial firing." Used some of us just to get the new store ready, then let us go. I'd heard of this kind of thing happening with other co.'s, but didn't see it coming. From what I read online on jobvent.com , I'm prob. better off in the long-run anyway.
My friend got let go yesterday too. Did they let everyone go?

Since: Aug 09

Frankfort

#8 Sep 18, 2010
buddhababe79 wrote:
Wow, I wasn't aware companies did that. I'm very sorry you lost your job.

Since: Aug 10

Frankfort, KY

#9 Sep 18, 2010
Lburg, I prob. knew your friend then. Is your friend a guy who's name begins with "J" by any chance? I'm curious to know what they told your friend. Have them shoot me an email at: [email protected](PS- I don't check it every day tho).
Secret Shopper

Frankfort, KY

#10 Sep 22, 2010
There prices are highway robbery. If you go there to purchase anything, take a tube of vaseline, you are getting F***ed. Lets see how long they stay open with those prices.
in frankfort

Midway, KY

#11 Sep 22, 2010
Hate to say it but what did you expect from a speciality shop?? So give some examples of what you are talking about.
little fat buddy

Frankfort, KY

#12 Sep 22, 2010
i like eastside pet store,#1 they have beautiful women who work there. #2 they are very reasonable on prices.#3 they are local not a big chain.
Mrs Frankfort

AOL

#13 Sep 22, 2010
I like both stores. I hope the little shop on the eastside stays open. I buy a lot there and will continue to.
FrankfortGal85

Frankfort, KY

#14 Sep 23, 2010
I support Petco because they don't support BACKYARD BREEDERS or PUPPY MILLS like some people and they will not sell dogs, cat,s or rabbits because they are too overpopulated.. unlike some people. And I don't know where you're shoppin' but both stores prices are the same. You can get a Petco PALS card and get discounts also. I will shop at a store that CARES more about the animals then making extra $ any day.
Shelly

United States

#15 Sep 23, 2010
I wouldn't shop at East Side Pets if it was the last pet store on Earth.
Becareful

United States

#16 Sep 23, 2010
Who has the cheapest IAMS dog food? I'm assuming it's still Wal-Mart..
get real

Frankfort, KY

#17 Sep 23, 2010
The store prices are not even close. PETCO OVER PRICED FOR SAME PRODUCTS!
Hmmm-

Frankfort, KY

#18 Sep 23, 2010
FrankfortGal85 wrote:
I support Petco because they don't support BACKYARD BREEDERS or PUPPY MILLS like some people and they will not sell dogs, cat,s or rabbits because they are too overpopulated.. unlike some people. And I don't know where you're shoppin' but both stores prices are the same. You can get a Petco PALS card and get discounts also. I will shop at a store that CARES more about the animals then making extra $ any day.
I was in there opening day...and they had cats.. and rats, mice, hamsters, guinea pigs, amd ferrets... Might wanna take a look around before you say anything.
FrankfortGal85

Frankfort, KY

#19 Sep 23, 2010
Hmmm- wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in there opening day...and they had cats.. and rats, mice, hamsters, guinea pigs, amd ferrets... Might wanna take a look around before you say anything.
The cats are UP FOR ADOPTION!! And you might want to look at what I said before YOU say anything. Because what I said was that they aren't selling Dogs, Cats or Rabbits. Thats is the COMPANY policy. They know how overpopulated they are which is why they don't want to sell them and add to the horrible overpopulation problems we have.
petico sucks

Frankfort, KY

#20 Nov 22, 2010
petco is a crappy over priced store that dosn't care about there employes and does not deserve frankforts support they used a bunch of people to set up the store only kept a few to train as cashiers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Negan 165,498
Chester Bennington 1 hr dave 1
David Peffer 2 hr dave 15
text a tip line (Apr '14) 4 hr Hello 18
Who robbed juan 4 hr Hello 12
Bill may 4 hr Honest resident 1
Bishop Green (Aug '14) 4 hr Earned My Doctorate 12

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages