boys wearing satanic t shirts

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
decent woman

Ft Mitchell, KY

#1 Apr 22, 2013
I am sick and tired of seeing young boys wearing skulls and all kinds of satanic symbols on their shirts.Proper summer attire for young men is a short sleeve white dress shirt and a black tie with black dress pants and dress shoes.
DO IT!
A Thought

Frankfort, KY

#2 Apr 22, 2013
Wow...you really are running out of things to keep this little gimmick going aren't you? I do have to applaud your attempts at still keeping it relevant though....
Flat Top Freddie

Frankfort, KY

#3 Apr 22, 2013
decent woman wrote:
I am sick and tired of seeing young boys wearing skulls and all kinds of satanic symbols on their shirts.Proper summer attire for young men is a short sleeve white dress shirt and a black tie with black dress pants and dress shoes.
DO IT!
They need to get it right while summer is fast approaching. They need to look respectful. If Wal-Mart's out of their budget, surely they can find quality at goodwill.
decent woman

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4 Apr 22, 2013
Flat Top Freddie wrote:
<quoted text>They need to get it right while summer is fast approaching. They need to look respectful. If Wal-Mart's out of their budget, surely they can find quality at goodwill.
They need to cash in their pennies to pay for a summer flat top too
Zella In Hell

Charleston, WV

#5 Apr 22, 2013
I wonder how old this decent woman is .She sounds like she is anywhere between 70-90.That's just old way of thinking.There's nothing wrong with skulls on t-shirts.
A Thought

Frankfort, KY

#6 Apr 22, 2013
Zella In Hell wrote:
I wonder how old this decent woman is .She sounds like she is anywhere between 70-90.That's just old way of thinking.There's nothing wrong with skulls on t-shirts.
You are correct, it is a sad sack of a woman/man(who am I to judge?) sitting in a basement trying to keep her/his sad ass little gimmick going on.....Just like Flat Top Freddie(if they ARE two different people).... The only thing keeping her/him going is us responding to its ignorant ass post.

“Hail Satan!”

Since: Dec 12

Hell

#7 Apr 23, 2013
decent woman wrote:
DO IT!
A skull is not a Satanic symbol. A pentagram and a sigil of baphomet are Satanic symbols. Do you really know what a Satanist is or do you just know the lies that the church has told you?

Since: Apr 13

Frankfort, KY

#8 Apr 23, 2013
damn i thought a skull was for pirates, i love pirate movies. silly woman not everything is bad, but you telling people how to dress and look is not godly at all. or decent.
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#9 Apr 23, 2013
Harry Potter is the One, True, God.

Frankfort, KY

#10 Apr 23, 2013
dont bring up harry potter in this if you havent read any of the books or watched any of the movies harry is no god not even close. hes more like jesus but didnt die,
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#11 Apr 23, 2013
he clearly died & was "reincarnated" once again at his choice....

Frankfort, KY

#12 Apr 23, 2013
no the part of voldemart died he was just dreaming everything else.
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#13 Apr 23, 2013
Did you take the blue pill?
decent woman

Ft Mitchell, KY

#14 Apr 23, 2013
Zella In Hell wrote:
devil worshipping trash.
decent woman

Ft Mitchell, KY

#15 Apr 23, 2013
A Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, it is a sad sack of a woman/man(who am I to judge?) sitting in a basement trying to keep her/his sad ass little gimmick going on.....Just like Flat Top Freddie(if they ARE two different people).... The only thing keeping her/him going is us responding to its ignorant ass post.
you are the sad sack full of white trash crap.

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#16 Apr 23, 2013
Satanism is passing the christian cult in the number of people.
This is due to education, most people being able to read, thinking, and information at your finger tips (the Internet is indeed the anti christ)
As far as freedom of expression, that is protected by freedom of speech. If you are against this fundamental right than you are against America and what America stands for and that is treason.
Praise the good Lord Satan and all of the Deamons of Hell
Zella In Hell

Charleston, WV

#17 Apr 23, 2013
I don't worship satan or his deamons.I was raised pentecostal thank you.There is no part of me trash either.Your just a despitful old bitch.Who tires to tell everyone what to do. We still have free will in which god still allows.
ralph

Frankfort, KY

#18 Apr 24, 2013
I wear those kind of ts, I guess you don;t have a life or your 150 yrold
decent woman

Ft Mitchell, KY

#19 Apr 25, 2013
ralph wrote:
I wear those kind of ts, I guess you don;t have a life or your 150 yrold
go cash your welfare check and shut your mouth.
decent woman

Ft Mitchell, KY

#20 Apr 25, 2013
Zella In Hell wrote:
I don't worship satan or his deamons.I was raised pentecostal thank you.There is no part of me trash either.Your just a despitful old bitch.Who tires to tell everyone what to do. We still have free will in which god still allows.
how did you go from pentecostal to a biker slut?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min Hick Trauma 7,469
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min LOL in a suit 131,134
Hey Mandy 19 min How big 6
Dad sold my car! 23 min How big 3
Cara Cariss gonna get hers (Sep '13) 25 min How big 28
basketball league 30 min phil 1
Its time for a change in Frankfort! 44 min Wendy 6
New Trophy store 15 hr Wendy 141
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match

Frankfort Jobs

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Frankfort News, Events & Info