Pit bull attack statistics
Pitt Bulls Kill

Frankfort, KY

#44 Dec 9, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>And now the truth about you has come out. You are NOT special or better than any one else. And if you go in to some one elses property with out being invited you deserve to have a dog attack you.
Oh, YOU are the worthless piece of shit
According to your "logic", there can be no mail or package delivery, no gas/electric meter readings, no neighbors returning delivering holiday gifts, no unannounced visits from friends and family without the risk of death by pit bull. Ridiculous and you'd be very surprised to learn the law is NOT on your side (neither is your homeowners insurance provider). You, dear child, are the worthless piece of shit and there's no doubt that you'll find that out for yourself sooner rather than later. God help your victims.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#45 Dec 9, 2012
Pitstatistics wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry that you can't read. The math is all there. This breed is genetically predisposed to attack. ITS THAT SIMPLE.
Nothing is genetically predisposed to attack. Some dogs are mean because they are abused. Others attack from fear.
If you where not such a sissy afraid of every thing you would see that.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#46 Dec 9, 2012
Pitt Bulls Kill wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your "logic", there can be no mail or package delivery, no gas/electric meter readings, no neighbors returning delivering holiday gifts, no unannounced visits from friends and family without the risk of death by pit bull. Ridiculous and you'd be very surprised to learn the law is NOT on your side (neither is your homeowners insurance provider). You, dear child, are the worthless piece of shit and there's no doubt that you'll find that out for yourself sooner rather than later. God help your victims.
No one should ever go to some ones home unannounced or uninvited. Mail boxes are beside the road, and the power company uses smart meters so the never have to send any one out to read the meter.
I do not have a dog, but many of my followers do, and they are nice dogs, even the pits.
The LAW is on my side, if you are trespassing on some ones property and the dog attacks you you will go to jail.
I own my own home so the insurance companies kiss my ass for my business. I do not have to bow down to them.
Pitstatistics

Frankfort, KY

#47 Dec 9, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>No one should ever go to some ones home unannounced or uninvited. Mail boxes are beside the road, and the power company uses smart meters so the never have to send any one out to read the meter.
I do not have a dog, but many of my followers do, and they are nice dogs, even the pits.
The LAW is on my side, if you are trespassing on some ones property and the dog attacks you you will go to jail.
I own my own home so the insurance companies kiss my ass for my business. I do not have to bow down to them.
You obviously are a freaking pos. You moniker tells it all and you don't know anything about genetics fuqwad.
Someone is wrong

United States

#48 Dec 10, 2012
Jessica Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
You Rock!!!!! Keep pulling his strings and make others realize how illiterate and ignorant he actually is !
He's doing the majority of the work himself. No effort needed on my part.

Like I said, I've challenged with a simple task and he can't follow through. No need in anyone believing a word he says at this point.
Pitstatistics

Frankfort, KY

#49 Dec 11, 2012
Someone is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
He's doing the majority of the work himself. No effort needed on my part.
Like I said, I've challenged with a simple task and he can't follow through. No need in anyone believing a word he says at this point.
Its all available data to everybody. Why would you disagree with so much data complied for your safety? Dumb are you? Its just the truth. Some people are just to head strong to read and comprehend,,,,,you are one of them.
Honestly

United States

#50 Dec 11, 2012
Pitstatistics wrote:
<quoted text>First of all I could care less about somebody being insulted. Secondly all the naysayers are just stupid as hell. The data bases are accurate and this breed of dog needs to require owner to carry $1,000,000 liability ins and be registered with county. That would eliminate most of the damned dogs because the majority of pos that own them couldn't afford ins, most of the owners of viscous dogs are uneducated dumbshits with low income.
Well, I rest my case. You are obviously not interested in reasonable discourse or educated debate. It is only controversy & insulting strangers on the Internet that you seek. You do your own cause absolutely no good by spewing hatred & foul language. If you were truly interested in furthering your cause, you would tone it down & make some reasonable attempt to have an open debate. You are as close minded & ignorant as you claim everyone else to be. I'm sorry, but swearing & calling people rednecks only proves you are one in the same. The sad thing is that I actually may have agreed with you, but your opponent has been the only ones in this thread to provide unbiased statistics & reasonable arguments. I started out on your side & you've done nothing but turn people off to your cause. I suppose that makes me a "pos" & a "redneck" too, even though I've treated you with more respect than you've shown every single person who hasn't agreed with you. There is no reasoning with the unreasonable, nor is there teaching manners to someone who has no respect for his fellow man. What you put out into the world comes back to you, and you've got a heaping dose of negativity coming your way.
Pitstatistics

Frankfort, KY

#51 Dec 11, 2012
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I rest my case. You are obviously not interested in reasonable discourse or educated debate. It is only controversy & insulting strangers on the Internet that you seek. You do your own cause absolutely no good by spewing hatred & foul language. If you were truly interested in furthering your cause, you would tone it down & make some reasonable attempt to have an open debate. You are as close minded & ignorant as you claim everyone else to be. I'm sorry, but swearing & calling people rednecks only proves you are one in the same. The sad thing is that I actually may have agreed with you, but your opponent has been the only ones in this thread to provide unbiased statistics & reasonable arguments. I started out on your side & you've done nothing but turn people off to your cause. I suppose that makes me a "pos" & a "redneck" too, even though I've treated you with more respect than you've shown every single person who hasn't agreed with you. There is no reasoning with the unreasonable, nor is there teaching manners to someone who has no respect for his fellow man. What you put out into the world comes back to you, and you've got a heaping dose of negativity coming your way.
Debate what? The facts are the facts and people are being maimed and killed by vicious dogs and you want a debate. Owners and their children are being mauled to death because they don't know the TRUTH about this breed. And you want to tone it down and ignore the facts.????? What is your agenda? Wait tip you or a loved one is attacked?
Honestly

United States

#52 Dec 11, 2012
Now, see there, you can respond to someone without insulting them or swearing. If this issue is so dear to your heart, try using reason & logic to educate others. That's all I've been attempting to say to you. You have valid points & passion behind your cause, but no one will hear them if you continue to insult everyone who disagrees with you.
Someone is wrong

United States

#53 Dec 11, 2012
The information wasn't "complied" it was compiled. That's niether here nor there. Your incorrectly applied usage of words doesn't overshadow the fact that the website you are linking people to is a biased one, meant to put terror in people who are uneducated about dogs.

Once again I challenge you to link to an official and recognized website with credible resources attributing to the information on it. Once again you will dodge me and show everyone what I'm saying is true.
Really

Frankfort, KY

#54 Jan 31, 2013
Pitstatistics wrote:
<quoted text>Debate what? The facts are the facts and people are being maimed and killed by vicious dogs and you want a debate. Owners and their children are being mauled to death because they don't know the TRUTH about this breed. And you want to tone it down and ignore the facts.????? What is your agenda? Wait tip you or a loved one is attacked?
So, did you or someone close to you get bitten by a pitbull? Tell us why you feel so compelled to meddle in this cause. Link us to some articles about the attack that makes you so passionate about this.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#55 Jan 31, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
So, did you or someone close to you get bitten by a pitbull? Tell us why you feel so compelled to meddle in this cause. Link us to some articles about the attack that makes you so passionate about this.
He is just afraid of dogs so he does not want any one to have dogs.
Really

Frankfort, KY

#57 Jan 31, 2013
Pitstatistics wrote:
<quoted text>What about the 83 old lady that was walking to her mail box the other day that got mauled by two pits that got out of a fenced in yard? I guess that poor old lady should give a shit how the dogs owner raised them?
I don't care about the 83 year old lady.

I asked what happened to YOU PERSONALLY. Tell us YOUR story.

Or are you like DiFi and have no story, just want a cause?

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#58 Jan 31, 2013
Pitstatistics wrote:
<quoted text>What about the 83 old lady that was walking to her mail box the other day that got mauled by two pits that got out of a fenced in yard? I guess that poor old lady should give a shit how the dogs owner raised them?
Since that never happened it does not matter.
Post links to a REAL news story from a REAL news paper, otherwise stop making stuff up because I can just say you rape children or sell drugs..........

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#60 Feb 1, 2013
Pitstatistics wrote:
Oh do answer the question. What happened to you? How were you personally effected by pitbulls? Tell us your truth and your story. Let us have compassion for your situation, if there is a situation.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#61 Feb 1, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>Do your own search it was news just 3 or 4 days ago punk. If you had a brain you would be dangerous.
Then post a link to the news story lying bitch

Location hidden

#62 Feb 1, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Then post a link to the news story lying bitch
WOn't happen. he will just keep changing monikers and throwing insults. Just like he/she/it has no real world encounter that justifies the fears he/she/it has let sensationalized media has instilled.

Sad.

Location hidden

#63 Feb 1, 2013
Wow, that was a grammatical train wreck, but you get the idea.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#65 Feb 2, 2013
Pitstatistics wrote:
<quoted text>Go do a serch on story of 83 yar old lady walking to her mail box and was mauled by two pits, think it happened in Texas. NOW GO MOVE ALONG MORON.
Nope, YOU made the claim so YOU post a link to the news story, no biased website that is set up to lie and bash dogs.
Why dont you just man up and get over your fear of dogs?

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#67 Feb 2, 2013
Pistatistics wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, I don't have to prove shit to you. Your an idiot, and everybody that reads your posts knows so. If you are to ignorant to do the search, then you will never know the truth, because I'm not doing it for you, moron.
Than you admit that you are a liar. You make untrue statements so you can not back up what you say.
I always back up my statements so any one that reads my post knows that I am not a liar.
You are a waste of oxygen. It would be fitting for you to be attacked by a little chihuahua and watch you crap your pants because you are a little sissy boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min USA 173,012
Do certain lives matter? Well ,kinda lol 11 min Lmao 2
Bobbi Moore 18 min Sam 1
Belinda Christian 36 min Belinda 3
best rapper in frankfort,louisville,lexington?? (Jan '10) 52 min True 244
Amy K Smith 1 hr Stfu 15
frankfort plant board 2 hr Doc Of The Day 5

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance