Next Last
wonder

Riverside, IL

#1 Nov 30, 2012
What happened.... looks bad
pray

Frankfort, KY

#2 Nov 30, 2012
heard it was a motorcyclist and an suv. God bless them.
who

Frankfort, KY

#3 Nov 30, 2012
it was don palmer on motorcycle
bad

Gary, IN

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Did he survive?
wonder

Cicero, IL

#5 Nov 30, 2012
How is mr Palmer.. i saw the accident.... him and his family are in my prayers.....
Abba55

Frankfort, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2012
Praying for him and his family
tha bitch

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2012
Mr palmer passed away it broke his neck instantly and cut his leg off
yep

Louisville, KY

#8 Nov 30, 2012
tha bitch wrote:
Mr palmer passed away it broke his neck instantly and cut his leg off
That's a lie right there
Abba55

Frankfort, KY

#9 Nov 30, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie right there
Are you sure
yep

Louisville, KY

#10 Nov 30, 2012
From what I was told broken leg and other bones but is living
news

Frankfort, KY

#11 Nov 30, 2012
From the State Journal-

Emergency crews responded to an accident between an SUV and a motorcycle tonight near Sonic on Louisville Road.

Most details are still unclear, but a witness tells The State Journal that the driver of the motorcycle was pinned beneath the SUV when she arrived to help.

Jessica Casey and her husband were in their vehicle nearby when they heard the crash. Casey, who worked as a medic in the military, ran to the scene.

“It took four of us to lift the vehicle off of him,” she said of the motorcycle driver.

An on-duty paramedic them pulled him out, she said. Casey said the paramedic was able to talk to the motorcycle rider.

His condition is unknown.

The State Journal will update this story when more information becomes available.
tha bitch

United States

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Tha workers at speedway said he passed and told that his neck broke and cut off his leg
Family Friend

United States

#13 Nov 30, 2012
His name is Shawn and not Mr.. Palmer. He did not die and is at uk hospital in surgery now. Please keep his family in your prayers. One other thing... If you don't know the truth don't go around spreading rumorsie believing everything you hear!!!
Crazy

Frankfort, KY

#14 Nov 30, 2012
WOW...I really hope Mr Palmer makes it through this even though I have no idea who this man is but it is SO SAD and SICKENING how juvenile people can be when things like this happen. I truly hope, "tha bitch", that you never have to experience what this man or his family is going through right now. I really hope that you can keep your crude comments to yourself and learn not to listen to every rumor that you hear. I have been in this town going on 37 years and it is just getting more and more trashy by the day. God bless this man and his family and kudos to those that took the time to help him before the paramedics could arrive.
tha bitch

United States

#15 Nov 30, 2012
Well give urself a cookie for bein in this town for 37yrs. I was sayin what I was told by employees at speedway. And for ur info nothin I said was crude, I didn't disrespect anyone in anyway. I was stating what I heard. And for your info I have experienced an accident like this. And yes people talked as well.
Female

Frankfort, KY

#16 Nov 30, 2012
tha bitch wrote:
Well give urself a cookie for bein in this town for 37yrs. I was sayin what I was told by employees at speedway. And for ur info nothin I said was crude, I didn't disrespect anyone in anyway. I was stating what I heard. And for your info I have experienced an accident like this. And yes people talked as well.
Don't repeat what you "heard" as fact! It's trashy and causes people to hurt when they don't need to! Grow up after 37 years!
tha bitch

United States

#17 Nov 30, 2012
That's what this site is people sayin what they heard. And I'm not tha one that's been in this town 37 yrs.
tha bitch

United States

#18 Nov 30, 2012
Anyways I hope everything works out for this man and his family. Hope he has a speedy recovery and gets to b wit his family soon. Thoughts and prayers to tha family.
Joey

Frankfort, KY

#19 Nov 30, 2012
So anyways....You've been reported in the forum so stop trying to back step now. You obviously got on here to get a rise out of someone and you did that by talking irrelevant crap so now go on to bed with your blanky and let the adults talk.

Prayers for this man, whomever he is and to his family as well. May God Bless you all.
Jessica Casey

Frankfort, KY

#21 Dec 1, 2012
I am the one who responded to the accident and the motorcyclist was coherent and aware of his surroundings when we arrived. He was in bad shape physically, but I hope he will be OK. I am getting ready to call UK to see if it is possible to get an update on him. I agree that it is trashy to repeat things that you just hear. You don't know the truth and shouldn't speak on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turn Your Head Lights On 4 min Town Critic 23
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 153,772
There is a Fake Town Critc Causing Trouble Roun... 17 min Town Critic 7
If u sprinkle when u tinkle b a sweety and wipe... 1 hr Hey dumb dumb 4
Caleb Day In Jail Again 1 hr Hey 8
Protest 2 hr Whang Hillary 29
Racisism 3 hr WHang Hillary 6
Melissa Green 6 hr Net Detective 38

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages