Mom

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Apr 21, 2012
Anyone else seen the white van around town? It stopped in front of my house and watched my kids play.. It was a man and he drove off when they ran in. People have been talking about seeing him all over town and waddy area.. So be aware!!
scarey

Lexington, KY

#2 Apr 22, 2012
i live in waddy ill pass the word along
thanks
Neighborhood watchman

Frankfort, KY

#3 Apr 23, 2012
What neighborhood are you talking about,Can you describe the make and model?
Im in room 222

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Apr 23, 2012
Saw a white van last week in L-burg drive through my small neighborhood. Old type and thought it had tinted windows but not sure.
amazed

Frankfort, KY

#5 Apr 23, 2012
It is so sad that your kids can't play in their own yard these days because they are afraid of being kidnapped. I hate to say it but this world is going to hell real quick. This is just my opinion but it's going to get a lot worse. And I'm glad your kids ran inside and are safe.
Letitgo

United States

#6 Apr 26, 2012
My kids came running in the other day saying some man in a white van tried to get them to get inside his van at first I thought it was their imagination but than my friend said she was running in the silverlake area and a man in a white van tried to grab her. We have had other people complaining about a man in a white van to in the Indian hills area but the police said they can't do anything cause no one got a plate number
amazed

Frankfort, KY

#7 Apr 26, 2012
Letitgo wrote:
My kids came running in the other day saying some man in a white van tried to get them to get inside his van at first I thought it was their imagination but than my friend said she was running in the silverlake area and a man in a white van tried to grab her. We have had other people complaining about a man in a white van to in the Indian hills area but the police said they can't do anything cause no one got a plate number
Yeah cuz when you're trying to not get kidnapped you're going to stop and write down the plate number.
Derek

Frankfort, KY

#8 Apr 26, 2012
Apparently some guy in a purple van is doing the same thing in Lawrenceberg. Watch your youngins people.
it ok

United States

#9 Apr 26, 2012
Its alright, dont make a fuss outta it. Kids are clever now, we all ve them and know better.
Plus what is someone going to do with a kid if they kidnap him/her....
i use to hitch rides with strangers on my walk back from school.
amazed

Frankfort, KY

#10 Apr 26, 2012
it ok wrote:
Its alright, dont make a fuss outta it. Kids are clever now, we all ve them and know better.
Are you serious??? Of course make a fuss about it. This guy could do any number of things to the kids and then kill them. Times have changed since I was in school (don't know how old you are) but these days you have to keep a constant eye on your kids.
it ok

United States

#11 Apr 26, 2012
No, dont make it look like we live in the jungle. There are laws and forces to enforce it. just relax and dont scare the kids and cause them to be intraverted for no reason....
Letitgo

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2012
it ok wrote:
. I really hope you don't teach that to any kid period. Times are different and there are alot of sick people out there. Just watch ur kids people.
Wondering

Frankfort, KY

#13 Apr 26, 2012
it ok wrote:
OMG REALLY.....Do you drive a white van "it ok"??????
amazed

Frankfort, KY

#14 Apr 26, 2012
Obviously this guy has no kids or is the one trying to pick them up. Kids need to be aware of their surroundings at all times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rape cc/ Thomas Wingate, cc Larry Cleveland (Jun '13) 34 min Toaffraid 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min North Mountain 156,489
Who is the little blonde that works at urgent c... 1 hr Timothy Banks 7
Bishop Jason Green 2 hr Church Lady 55
wal mart close up one day 2 hr toms mom 13
A Coroners Emergency 2 hr BooBooBear 22
HEY, who keeps calling Kroger west asking for a... 4 hr Its all about the... 4

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages