First Prev
of 6
Next Last
NLynnette

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 May 5, 2010
I'm looking for a place to have my little girl's 2nd birthday at the end of June. Did anyone get a chance to check out Mr. Gatti's during their grand opening the other day? If you did, do they have a good place to hold a small party for a 2 year old?
Been There

Frankfort, KY

#2 May 6, 2010
Yes, they have 4 party rooms. Call and ask for Teresa, she will help you set it up.
mama2be

United States

#3 May 6, 2010
I would think it would be too big for a 2 yr old.
FMZ

Evansville, IN

#4 May 6, 2010
Gatti town is way too big for a two year old. Try gymboree or Little Gym in Lexington. I just had my son's 2nd birthday party at gymoboree gym in Lexington and it was absolutely perfect for that age group, and it would probably be much cheaper than Gatti Town. ($150 for a 1.5 hour party)
Ben

Lexington, KY

#5 May 7, 2010
Chuckee Cheeses in Lexington might be a good place for her. They put on a clown show with a mechanical band and sing happy birthday. There is a big thing she can crawl through with her friends and play on. I took my daughter for several of her younger birthdays (3 and 4, I think) and she loved it.
Skull-n-crossbon es

Frankfort, KY

#6 May 7, 2010
I really don't see how it could adversely effect a 2 year olds party to go to gatti town and celebrate. I would have to think the child would still have a great time. Plus you wouldn't have to drive out of town. But if you can really afford to do that then ok. But you do have the accomodations available here. Again I don't believe your child would be upset to go there for a fun party.
goodforbusiness

Frankfort, KY

#7 May 7, 2010
Why go out of town when you can support a local business? You can have a private room, show a movie, eat, and play games all right here in Frankfort. Happy Birthday to your little one!
truth-be-told

United States

#8 May 7, 2010
wake up Frankfort. Gattis may be here today but it will be gone sonerthan later. The location alone will bring all the undesireables thru the door. Do you really want to have your childs birthday party in a lowclass enviorment lie that.
Does anyone remember the Waffle House? It ws new once too and now it caters the lowest of the low.
If you want to buy any drugs while dining at Gattis just ask the hired help. My neigbors daughter works there and she has sold 90 lor tabs to other employees and some customers n just 3 days.She hopes she keeps her job because she is raking in a lotof cash right under managements nose.You go girl!!!!
Skull-n-crossbon es

Frankfort, KY

#9 May 7, 2010
truth-be-told wrote:
wake up Frankfort. Gattis may be here today but it will be gone sonerthan later. The location alone will bring all the undesireables thru the door. Do you really want to have your childs birthday party in a lowclass enviorment lie that.
Does anyone remember the Waffle House? It ws new once too and now it caters the lowest of the low.
If you want to buy any drugs while dining at Gattis just ask the hired help. My neigbors daughter works there and she has sold 90 lor tabs to other employees and some customers n just 3 days.She hopes she keeps her job because she is raking in a lotof cash right under managements nose.You go girl!!!!
Give us a name and she won't be selling dope any more. Better yet the state police will be notified. Thanks for the info.
dictionarydotcom

Frankfort, KY

#10 May 7, 2010
truth-be-told wrote:
Anyone know the managers at Ghettitown and would be willing to share this info? It really should not be that hard to figure it out if this is true. Or maybe just cut and paste the post and send it to them? Looks like the low class environment extends to some of the staff as well?
take some pride

United States

#11 May 7, 2010
Come on everybody,they just opened,whats so all fire bad about the location?I for one am thrilled they came to Frankfort,all everyone ever does is complain that theres nothin to do here but then bad mouth the new places,and I'm afraid to say there are drugs in a "LOT"of locations in this and every other town,I say Yea Gatti's I have 3 little grand kids who are so excited,and I'm thrilled not to have to drive them all the way to lex for a fun time!!!!
Wise Up

Frankfort, KY

#12 May 7, 2010
truth-be-told wrote:
As a business owner I would want to know that I had someone working for me selling any kind of drug in my business. If you know this to be the truth I think it is your responsibility to call Mr Richard Hayes and tell him who is selling drugs in his business.
Reason being Mr Hayes put alot of tme and money in this place to bring Frankfort Families a place to enjoy.
SO PLEASE CALL MR HAYES AND GET THAT DEALER AWAY FROM THE YOUNG CHILDREN BECAUSE WE NEED TO KEEP THIS PLACE OPEN FOR FRANKFORT!
truth-be-told

United States

#13 May 8, 2010
Skull-n-crossbones wrote:
<quoted text>Give us a name and she won't be selling dope any more. Better yet the state police will be notified. Thanks for the info.
I won't give a name (snitches end up in ditches) She did work in the kitchen area but is sometimes out front. She used to drive an older red suv.Not sure now. You should have screened yor employes and you would already know her name. That's all I'm giving you. Good Luck I hope you get her. Where there is one there is always more. Restraunts are a bed of drug dealers in Frankfort
Skull-n-crossbon es

Frankfort, KY

#14 May 8, 2010
truth-be-told wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't give a name (snitches end up in ditches) She did work in the kitchen area but is sometimes out front. She used to drive an older red suv.Not sure now. You should have screened yor employes and you would already know her name. That's all I'm giving you. Good Luck I hope you get her. Where there is one there is always more. Restraunts are a bed of drug dealers in Frankfort
Ok I don't work for gatti's, don't know what gave you that impression. But snitch or not the dope pusher needs to be behind bars. And yes they should do urinealysis drug tests before employement consideration.
Anonymous

United States

#15 May 8, 2010
MY FRIENDS AND I were approached Thus. afternoon in the parking lot by 2 young girls obviously on break, and asked us we were interested in buying pot. None of us use drugs. I did not notice their names, but both had long dark hair. Gattis has a problem and I hope they can fix it before it is too late.I wod hate to see Gatts become known as thenewest place to buy and sell drugs. They deserve a chance to earn a reputation for their food and service.
Skull-n-crossbon es

Frankfort, KY

#16 May 8, 2010
NLynnette wrote:
I'm looking for a place to have my little girl's 2nd birthday at the end of June. Did anyone get a chance to check out Mr. Gatti's during their grand opening the other day? If you did, do they have a good place to hold a small party for a 2 year old?
I completely take back my original statement about staying in town for your childs party. Considering the recent news of drug activity at the new gatti's I would definately advise going elsewhere.
well

Frankfort, KY

#17 May 8, 2010
amanda brown works there dopehead for sure always buying or selling something
Skull-n-crossbon es

Frankfort, KY

#18 May 8, 2010
only one woman wrote:
MY FRIENDS AND I were approached Thus. afternoon in the parking lot by 2 young girls obviously on break, and asked us we were interested in buying pot. None of us use drugs. I did not notice their names, but both had long dark hair. Gattis has a problem and I hope they can fix it before it is too late.I wod hate to see Gatts become known as thenewest place to buy and sell drugs. They deserve a chance to earn a reputation for their food and service.
I really would have reported that to gatti's maagement and the police, but oh well hopefully they will get busted eventually or at least the place might end up going out of business. Better for it to close than be a dope haven.
truth-be-told

United States

#19 May 8, 2010
Wise Up wrote:
<quoted text>
As a business owner I would want to know that I had someone working for me selling any kind of drug in my business. If you know this to be the truth I think it is your responsibility to call Mr Richard Hayes and tell him who is selling drugs in his business.
Reason being Mr Hayes put alot of tme and money in this place to bring Frankfort Families a place to enjoy.
SO PLEASE CALL MR HAYES AND GET THAT DEALER AWAY FROM THE YOUNG CHILDREN BECAUSE WE NEED TO KEEP THIS PLACE OPEN FOR FRANKFORT!
Since you seem know the owner maybe you should let him know about this topix thread. Names of known drug dealers/users employed there are starting to pop up .I totally agree it could result in a big problem as far as reputation goes and something needs to be done to stop it before it gets worse . If they did drug screens it should be easy. Most dealers are often users themselves. I hope you get this info to the people who need to know before it is too late. And I do know this to be the truth.
truth-be-told

United States

#20 May 8, 2010
Skull-n-crossbones wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I don't work for gatti's, don't know what gave you that impression. But snitch or not the dope pusher needs to be behind bars. And yes they should do urinealysis drug tests before employement consideration.
I DIDN'T MEAN TO INSINUATE YOU WORKED FOR GATTIS.SOME PEOPLE ARE NAMEING NAMES OF EMPLOYEES KNOWN TO USE AND SELL. hOPEULLY OTHERS WILL DO THE SAME AND THE RIGHT ACTIONS WILL BE TAEN BY MANAGEMENT AND LAW ENFORCEMNT. HAVING EMPLOYEES PEE IN A CUP SHOULD MAKE THE PROCESS EASIER. MOST SELLERS ARE PROBABLY USERS AS WELL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Khatru 141,369
Racism should go both ways 25 min Whites only 14
Primary Care Doctor 57 min Woop woop 2
Frankfort Police 3 hr wtf 10
justin day indicted on capital murder charges o... 4 hr Dan 9
blonde headed victoria smith 7 hr smh 2
dark haired women at white castle at nights.. 8 hr That Guy 9
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages