christian

Frankfort, KY

#2 Nov 28, 2012
no need for black magic. you clearly are experienced and powerful. however, you are no match for jesus!
really

Versailles, KY

#3 Nov 29, 2012
That's so funny to read! What movie is that from??
AlbusPercivalWul fricBrian

Frankfort, KY

#4 Nov 29, 2012
You: Crucio!
Me: Protego!
Me: Avada Kedavra!
Curious

Louisville, KY

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Put a spell on all the evil politicians while you're at it.
Hardy Har Har

Frankfort, KY

#6 Nov 29, 2012
The mecca lecca hi mecca hiney ho is for real from Pee Wee's Playhouse I think...oh yea this will work....lol god bless your goofy little heart lol Thanks for the laugh though
Vitandus

Frankfort, KY

#9 Nov 29, 2012
another christian wrote:
In the name of Jesus, I command you to get off topix with your evil witch craft, demon! Amen!
Ah, X-ians that believe in witchcraft are responsible for SOO many innocent deaths! You're the evil one!!!!
Female

Frankfort, KY

#10 Nov 29, 2012
I remember that from Pee Wee's playhouse too, lol
correction

Palo Alto, CA

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Vitandus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, X-ians that believe in witchcraft are responsible for SOO many innocent deaths! You're the evil one!!!!
You mean from epople claiming to be Christian. True Christians wouldnt kill someone for their beliefs.
Vitandus

Frankfort, KY

#12 Nov 30, 2012
correction wrote:
<quoted text> You mean from epople claiming to be Christian. True Christians wouldnt kill someone for their beliefs.
The Inquisition and European witch hunts killed hundreds of thousands to millions. Fact.
exterminator

Lake Zurich, IL

#14 Nov 30, 2012
Vitandus wrote:
<quoted text>
The Inquisition and European witch hunts killed hundreds of thousands to millions. Fact.
wish we could still do it rid the world of the lefties
lmba

Frankfort, KY

#16 Nov 30, 2012
oh my wrote:
Wish in one hand and sh!t in the other, then let me know which one fills up faster. Haaaaaaaa!
Hahahahahahaha!!! BAAAAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#17 Nov 30, 2012
christian wrote:
no need for black magic. you clearly are experienced and powerful. however, you are no match for jesus!
LOL, Your jaysus is powerless, your god a fraud! The world belongs to Satan.
Blood of Jesus

United States

#18 Nov 30, 2012
I plead the blood of Jesus and the devil has to go. Plead the blood of Jesus on the soul and heart and mind this person is talking about. Rebuke Satan in the name of Jesus. I plead the blood of Jesus.Amen.
blaaah

Frankfort, KY

#19 Nov 30, 2012
Blood of Jesus wrote:
I plead the blood of Jesus and the devil has to go. Plead the blood of Jesus on the soul and heart and mind this person is talking about. Rebuke Satan in the name of Jesus. I plead the blood of Jesus.Amen.
i plead u go f*ck urself
Vitandus

Frankfort, KY

#20 Nov 30, 2012
Vitandus wrote:
<quoted text>
The Inquisition and European witch hunts killed hundreds of thousands to millions. Fact.
And I didn't even mention the Crusades(all NINE of them) In all those examples, people were killed for their beliefs, lack of a theological belief, or just thinking outside of the box.

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#21 Dec 1, 2012
Blood of Jesus wrote:
I plead the blood of Jesus and the devil has to go. Plead the blood of Jesus on the soul and heart and mind this person is talking about. Rebuke Satan in the name of Jesus. I plead the blood of Jesus.Amen.
You jesus freaks sure do get excited about blood.
exterminator

Windsor, WI

#22 Dec 1, 2012
oh my wrote:
Wish in one hand and sh!t in the other, then let me know which one fills up faster. Haaaaaaaa!
the hand thats filling up faster is the one over flowing with bullets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mia 2 hr not her 15
Josh Lynn (Sep '09) 3 hr Girl please 35
tax pros brandon 3 hr moneymoney 2
Dooner (Apr '12) 4 hr kenneth craig DOONER 113
Robert Wilson 5 hr Casey anthony 7
she went black 6 hr truth 15
Franklin County Humane Society (Jan '11) 6 hr childrenfirst 26

Flood Warning for Franklin County was issued at February 28 at 3:07PM EST

Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
6 Best Options to Replace T-Rich This Offseason
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future