Checkfb

Lebanon, KY

#108 Feb 3, 2013
What he does effects him alright. But his poor mother and granny. And what about the boy? His son? Don't he worry bout him? Poor kid.
TheTruthHurts

United States

#109 Feb 4, 2013
Checkfb wrote:
What he does effects him alright. But his poor mother and granny. And what about the boy? His son? Don't he worry bout him? Poor kid.
He does alot and loves his son very much!!
Nky

United States

#110 Feb 4, 2013
Check Facebook for what? He's on my friend list and nothing has been posted about his mother or grandmother. You're right, what he does affects HIM, not you. Your poor writing skills affect you but I'm sure as hell not going to start a thread on how hooked on phonics didn't work for you because your grammar isn't my business or anyone elses. Are you getting any closer to understanding what my point is?
Checkfb wrote:
What he does effects him alright. But his poor mother and granny. And what about the boy? His son? Don't he worry bout him? Poor kid.
Checkfb

Lebanon, KY

#111 Feb 4, 2013
He's listed as most wanted on Franklin County Sheriif's Facebook page.

I am a college graduate, and I can write complete and well-constructed sentences. I only "dumbed down" my writing for the typical class of people that visit this site. He might LOVE his son very much and that is not for any of us to judge. I did not question his love for him. Peronally, i think he seems to be a friendly guy. I truthfully stated that his actions do impact his family. I visit this website only to see if there is any new information on him. His actions do impact me, so what I feel does matter. I could care less if you approve of what I have to say or not.

Nky (Nicole Coomer), I am not dumb. And you poor dear, consider this. If he doesn't care enough about his family to turn himself in (keep in mind they are lying for him), why do you think he won't turn his back on you?

Keep on fooling yourself. This guy is a con man.
Checkfb

Lebanon, KY

#112 Feb 4, 2013
Oops! Nky, I spelled Sheriff incorrectly. So sue me.
Caregiver

Lebanon, KY

#113 Feb 4, 2013
I am the caregiver for Kenneth & Lynette's son. I believe Kenneth loves his child. I believe Lynette does too. It's easy to love someone. But, they have done little to improve their situation and make any effort to do the few things DcBS has asked them to do in order to get custody back.

My family will love the baby and are happy to welcome him as a true family member soon.

Joining in on berating the birth parents, will truly get me nowhere. I would rather thank them for this wonderful gift!
Nky

United States

#114 Feb 4, 2013
My name is Crissy Hamilton, not Nicole Coomer. Most people get on topix to get more information on various news stories so you "dumbing yourself down" really isn't necessary. I've stated my name so now it's your turn. I would love to know why a (your words, not mine) college educated girl such as yourself feels the need to hide behind a computer screen putting people down on a daily basis.
Checkfb

Lebanon, KY

#116 Feb 5, 2013
Im not a woman. And I am not hiding behind the computer screen. I cannot legally release my name. Thank you.
TheTruthHurts

United States

#117 Feb 5, 2013
Checkfb wrote:
Im not a woman. And I am not hiding behind the computer screen. I cannot legally release my name. Thank you.
Thats what i thought.. Thats what they all say!!
Checkfb

Lebanon, KY

#118 Feb 5, 2013
If you insist, my name is Samuel Clemens.
TheTruthHurts

United States

#119 Feb 5, 2013
Checkfb wrote:
If you insist, my name is Samuel Clemens.
No wonder you wouldnt say your name.. Thats horrible!! Your mother should be smacked!!:)
nky

United States

#120 Feb 9, 2013
So you can't legally state your name, you must be such an important person! You can't spell or form a complete sentence so I would be demanding my money back (if I were you) for your high class college education. I'm guessing that you dated this guy and when it didn't work out (like most of the guys you've been with) you resorted to hiding behind a computer to get your opinion out there.
Next time around, try not bring so easy and you may just find a man that respects you. I doubt it but stranger things have happened!
kenneth craig DOONER

Frankfort, KY

#121 Feb 28, 2015
ok lets see people.. i had no clue i was such a topix.. im kinda flatterd honestly.. but for those who expect the truth here we go..i have made many mistakes in life and the blame falls on me.. my mother was a single mother that did her best never has my mother taken a drug.. FACT. my father how ever was never in my life. but that has no baring on my criminal activity. prince hal was a drunking mistake i never meant to burn the join down. i got 10 years and i did 38 months and got on parole.. not cause im a rat but because i was young and completed many programs.however when i got released from prison i could no longer find a job a decent pay because who wants to hire a fire bug right? so i went to the internet and learned of meth.. i sold meth yes.. did i have a clue to what i was doing no. but it took care of me and my loved ones. am i proud of this i am not in fact i am ashamed to have ever spoiled my name. and my families name. i stayed out for three years and got the meth case. so my parole was revoked and on my way back. this time while in prison i learned many skills to help me understand the world as most people do. how to deal with anger and depression. how to contol my drug addictions. i am a worthless soul if i use any drug or drink of any kind. my body will not function in a normal manner. so the rehab treatment has tought me to deal with my demons in a new and unhurtful way. i cant say im perfect.. but i can say i have never been a rat nor will i ever be a rat. even though i must live by the law of the land i cant bring myself to like or even respect the police. i am a firm but honest man. ask me a question and ill give you the truth many say the truth hurt but could care less about feelings... i want to assure these users that if it must be said misty meadows is not the mother of my child.. if that boy belonged to me id love to be the father but he is not FACT. on the other hand the child with lenny is mine if you stroll to my facebook youd see i shiy him out.. but as fate my have it my son has been taken from me i was in prison i never signed any rights away i fought with all i could.. jack flynn also did all he could. in the end i do hurt deeply for my son.. a pain i cant make you understand behind a screen.the worst pain ive ever known. but i can say he is safe and he is loved i will always be his father but they are his parents. it takes alot for me to say that but i must find peace in this or ill loose my mind. so here and now id like to thank them for the care and love they have given my son. i know he will grow to be a bright wonderful man that respects women and the world he lives in.. i hope one day he finds me just so i can hug him and say im sorry....... i intend to do all in my power to become a better man a better member of society. i intend to build my name back from scratch... i am drug free and want to remain so. it bothers me that many of you have hate in your hearts towards me... cause to be honest ive never in my entire life done anything on purpose to hurt anyone.. ive helped anyone i could if i was able... i have been in my share of relationships and ive failed in all of them. no one to blame but me . i blame noone for my shortcomings.truth be told im no different than any of you i simply want to love and be loved in return.. ive been out three days and im alone cause i refuse to go down the HARD ROAD again.. i will take my time to find my soul mate and i will start a new fresh life with new goal that make sense.. and i know in ten years from now i will look back on this post and see positive remarks about DOONER many of you say i dont care what noone thinks about me and for the past 36 years ive said the same thing but life has changed my path has changed and i DO care what others think of me. i am willing to share my story with any of you that are on the brink of death due to the drug addiction. i will help anyone if i am able. thank you for the wake up call.if you need to talk facebook me
jdm

Elizabethtown, IN

#122 Mar 5, 2015
people.. i had no clue i was such a topix.. im kinda flatterd honestly.. but for those who expect the truth here we go..i have made many mistakes in life and the blame falls on me.. my mother was a single mother that did her best never has my mother taken a drug.. FACT. my father how ever was never in my life. but that has no baring on my criminal activity. prince hal was a drunking mistake i never meant to burn the join down. i got 10 years and i did 38 months and got on parole.. not cause im a rat but because i was young and completed many programs.however when i got released from prison i could no longer find a job a decent pay because who wants to hire a fire bug right? so i went to the internet and learned of meth.. i sold meth yes.. did i have a clue to what i was doing no. but it took care of me and my loved ones. am i proud of this i am not in fact i am ashamed to have ever spoiled my name. and my families name. i stayed out for three years and got the meth case. so my parole was revoked and on my way back. this time while in prison i learned many skills to help me understand the world as most people do. how to deal with anger and depression. how to contol my drug addictions. i am a worthless soul if i use any drug or drink of any kind. my body will not function in a normal manner. so the rehab treatment has tought me to deal with my demons in a new and unhurtful way. i cant say im perfect.. but i can say i have never been a rat nor will i ever be a rat. even though i must live by the law of the land i cant bring myself to like or even respect the police. i am a firm but honest man. ask me a question and ill give you the truth many say the truth hurt but could care less about feelings... i want to assure these users that if it must be said misty meadows is not the mother of my child.. if that boy belonged to me id love to be the father but he is not FACT.
This is Jim, Misty's Dad. Me & my wife have custody of Misty's kids, we have for almost 6 years. Your name has been mentioned that there is a possibility that you are Damon's Dad. He does ask us all the time if he has a dad. Wouldn't you like to know if he is your son or not? It will not cost you anything. All you have to do is contact Rick Sparks, they will do a DNA for free. I'm sure Damon would love to know if you are his Dad. He is a wonderful young boy. He has been through a lot but he is a very smart & loving 9 year old boy & he deserves to know & so do you.
bethany

Frankfort, KY

#123 Mar 5, 2015
jdm wrote:
people.. i had no clue i was such a topix.. im kinda flatterd honestly.. but for those who expect the truth here we go..i have made many mistakes in life and the blame falls on me.. my mother was a single mother that did her best never has my mother taken a drug.. FACT. my father how ever was never in my life. but that has no baring on my criminal activity. prince hal was a drunking mistake i never meant to burn the join down. i got 10 years and i did 38 months and got on parole.. not cause im a rat but because i was young and completed many programs.however when i got released from prison i could no longer find a job a decent pay because who wants to hire a fire bug right? so i went to the internet and learned of meth.. i sold meth yes.. did i have a clue to what i was doing no. but it took care of me and my loved ones. am i proud of this i am not in fact i am ashamed to have ever spoiled my name. and my families name. i stayed out for three years and got the meth case. so my parole was revoked and on my way back. this time while in prison i learned many skills to help me understand the world as most people do. how to deal with anger and depression. how to contol my drug addictions. i am a worthless soul if i use any drug or drink of any kind. my body will not function in a normal manner. so the rehab treatment has tought me to deal with my demons in a new and unhurtful way. i cant say im perfect.. but i can say i have never been a rat nor will i ever be a rat. even though i must live by the law of the land i cant bring myself to like or even respect the police. i am a firm but honest man. ask me a question and ill give you the truth many say the truth hurt but could care less about feelings... i want to assure these users that if it must be said misty meadows is not the mother of my child.. if that boy belonged to me id love to be the father but he is not FACT.
This is Jim, Misty's Dad. Me & my wife have custody of Misty's kids, we have for almost 6 years. Your name has been mentioned that there is a possibility that you are Damon's Dad. He does ask us all the time if he has a dad. Wouldn't you like to know if he is your son or not? It will not cost you anything. All you have to do is contact Rick Sparks, they will do a DNA for free. I'm sure Damon would love to know if you are his Dad. He is a wonderful young boy. He has been through a lot but he is a very smart & loving 9 year old boy & he deserves to know & so do you.
Ain't nothing but a bunch of hoes on here that are pissed because they got nexted!!!! If they were grown.. they wouldn't be playing on topix!! Grow up hoes!!
through the glass

Frankfort, KY

#124 Mar 6, 2015
For one to man up and take a paternity test, would certainly show a changed person as claimed, one who has morals and character and responsibility... it sounds like it would certainly be easy to put this thread to rest, simply by taking the test... and it's Free...
dooner

Frankfort, KY

#125 Mar 10, 2015
through the glass wrote:
For one to man up and take a paternity test, would certainly show a changed person as claimed, one who has morals and character and responsibility... it sounds like it would certainly be easy to put this thread to rest, simply by taking the test... and it's Free...
this is Kennetha gain and yes mr meadows id love to take that test. ive as well wondered if that child was mine even though she was 1 month pregnant before we met. please get with me on face book Kenneth craig send me a friend request and we can futher discuss this matter between the two of us like men. I will I assure you take the test and if I am by some slight chance be the father or damon I would like to be apart of him and his support.. I will indeed step up and make a good father.. and futher more if im not id still like to spend time with him to show someone does care ... I assure you at one point in my life I loved your child and he was no mistake no matter who the father is but im almost sure its bubby brothers or the boy kevin. not one time can you research and find me putting anyone down on this topix page I refused to do so even when I was a meth head with no direction I will never say anything to hurt others ... heyy man ive fucked up a lot.. a lot I cant change but I can be proud to say im not the man all of you knew.. thank you for the post and please get back to me..
Cuzz

Frankfort, KY

#127 Mar 11, 2015
dooner wrote:
<quoted text>
this is Kennetha gain and yes mr meadows id love to take that test. ive as well wondered if that child was mine even though she was 1 month pregnant before we met. please get with me on face book Kenneth craig send me a friend request and we can futher discuss this matter between the two of us like men. I will I assure you take the test and if I am by some slight chance be the father or damon I would like to be apart of him and his support.. I will indeed step up and make a good father.. and futher more if im not id still like to spend time with him to show someone does care ... I assure you at one point in my life I loved your child and he was no mistake no matter who the father is but im almost sure its bubby brothers or the boy kevin. not one time can you research and find me putting anyone down on this topix page I refused to do so even when I was a meth head with no direction I will never say anything to hurt others ... heyy man ive fucked up a lot.. a lot I cant change but I can be proud to say im not the man all of you knew.. thank you for the post and please get back to me..
Good job Kenneth!! Do what's right and keep your head up man!! you don't owe any apologies accept to the ones you love and whom love you. You paid your debt, now try and put it behind you and move on. your family loves you and has your back.
bethany

Frankfort, KY

#128 Mar 11, 2015
Cuzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job Kenneth!! Do what's right and keep your head up man!! you don't owe any apologies accept to the ones you love and whom love you. You paid your debt, now try and put it behind you and move on. your family loves you and has your back.
That's rite.. we do and we love you!!
Lil perk

Frankfort, KY

#129 Mar 13, 2015
Love u cuzz keep ya head up u git out my way stop by I want to see ya still in the switzer area!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Houston Wells seeks re-election 2 hr voter 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Word 169,009
Emmylou Billings 5 hr Citizen 13
Gibbys waitress 6 hr Regular customer 32
Bobbi Jo thompson 6 hr Lys 13
Scumbag Hillary, so you thought she was clean? ... 7 hr Go Play Elsewhere 8
Matt Gilbert 7 hr You Called It 7

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages