Next Last
coon

Frankfort, KY

#1 Jun 12, 2012
Feed them watermelon
hahaha

United States

#2 Jun 12, 2012
It would bring in more revenue for the state, that's for sure. Instead of being the money pit it is now.
Yep

Boynton Beach, FL

#3 Jun 12, 2012
It should be considering this is Frankfort and it is already a living, breathing FREAK show made up of nasty, trashy, lice-infested white people. Hey, we could use your trailer park as the admittance area and give everyone a sight-seeing tour of all your broke down vehicle sculptures that you obviously regard as pieces of art. Sounds good to me, but please disinfect yourselves first. Black people don't regard lice as pets. LOL!!! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, you nasty, greasy, stringy haired pieces of trash.
good one

Angola, IN

#5 Jun 12, 2012
It's the silver back tribe
good one

Angola, IN

#6 Jun 12, 2012
heavens to betsy wrote:
Oh my word! Why the negative comments? We are all human. We all have the same needs in life no matter what our differences are. I would love for everyone in the world to give each other a hug at the same time.:-)
Go watch Opra!!!!!!!!
White male

Frankfort, KY

#8 Jun 12, 2012
Yep wrote:
It should be considering this is Frankfort and it is already a living, breathing FREAK show made up of nasty, trashy, lice-infested white people. Hey, we could use your trailer park as the admittance area and give everyone a sight-seeing tour of all your broke down vehicle sculptures that you obviously regard as pieces of art. Sounds good to me, but please disinfect yourselves first. Black people don't regard lice as pets. LOL!!! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, you nasty, greasy, stringy haired pieces of trash.
Sounds like expo to me.
yes

Lawrenceburg, KY

#9 Jun 12, 2012
Regarding the comment below, the reason lice don't bed in a nigglett head is because that shit is to greasy. Lice are attracted to clean hair, google that sh*t blue gum. I'm all for putting these boot lip bastards in a cage and showing them off.
Yep wrote:
Crazy people

Frankfort, KY

#10 Jun 12, 2012
Pitiful racist people. Education people, it's good. Just like those good people at KSU, maybe some day they'll give you a job.
I call bs

United States

#11 Jun 12, 2012
Yes, a job sitting on their entitled behinds watching Netflix and listening to the phones ring. There's not a damn soul that works over there. I worked there a couple of weeks before I was chewing my leg off to get away from the idiots.
Yep

Frankfort, KY

#12 Jun 12, 2012
yes wrote:
Regarding the comment below, the reason lice don't bed in a nigglett head is because that shit is to greasy. Lice are attracted to clean hair, google that sh*t blue gum. I'm all for putting these boot lip bastards in a cage and showing them off.
<quoted text>
Lice are attracted to any kind of hair, it just so happens that since most black people put moisturizer in their hair, your pets can't attach to their hair. I've seen a black child get lice from daycare, where mind you, the same two WHITE kids continued to bring in their pets for show and tell, I guess. This particular black child didn't have moisturizer in their hair and brought home a few strays from the white kids. Get your facts straight, genius. Google that.

You need to cage your trashy azzes; you're filthy and worse than scum.
whitey

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Jun 12, 2012
don't know if anybody has ever proven conclusively why head lice don't assume residence in the hair of black people. Some uninformed sorts believe that it has something to do with the type of hair care products used by African Americans, but this is obviously not the case. Immunity from head lice is the one thing that all black people seem to share, unlike the use of hair care products. Another idea is the tiny bugs' poor little legs can't get a good grip on black people's hair because of its oval shape, compared to the round cross-section of Caucasian and Asian hair. I prefer the theory that black people's scalps produce oils that make it impossible for the lice to attach their eggs, called nits, to the hair shafts.
The presence of this small but valuable genetic advantage puts black people in the position of being able to do their itchy white brethren a good turn. What if, somehow, this trait for oily hair and scalp could be transferred to Caucasians? Schools across the Western world would be save much lost time, little white kids would be spared the ordeal of de-licing, and a great bond of friendship would be forged between a grateful white race and their benevolent black benefactors. Afrophile whites could even wear dreadlocks without finding their heads transformed into feeding troughs for ugly little insects. I'm sure something like this is possible. We just have to let the scientists work out the "bugs."
But why stop there? Think of other ways in which the African genetic treasure could be exploited to the benefit of poorly-adapted whites. Blacks might provide a means to drastically reduce the rate of skin cancer. In this case the chemical largely responsible for protecting black people from the sun's harmful rays, melanin, could be transfused directly into the white population on a regular basis -call it "melanin maintenance." Whites receiving the beneficial compound would find themselves with the dark skin tones many consider the sign of vigor and health, while living without the fear that every small mole or other imperfection could be the starting point for a serious illness. Good looks matched with good health. Who could refuse? The transformation might initially upset less enlightened neighbors, but they'd get over it.
On what would seem to be the purely cosmetic side, in recent years some whites have decided that their lips weren't full enough, even going so far as to have them surgically pumped up to achieve the pucker of your typical black person. Black people have large lips, one theory holds, because they have dark skin. There is a supposed evolutionary advantage to having lips that are prominent and highly visible, which would account for the darker color of white lips relative to the rest of their skin. Since black people's lips could hardly have been made darker, they became larger. I'm not sure how valid this thesis is, but at least the fashionable preference for heavier lips seems to reaffirm what might be interpreted as a natural human attraction to lips, the bigger the better. Black lip genes could bring happiness to millions of whites.
There you have it: The basic outline for a better, happier tomorrow in which black people extend their contribution to humanity in ways heretofore unimagined. Thanks to black people, whites can look forward to a bright future.
Dumbass

Frankfort, KY

#14 Jun 16, 2012
Yeah, and the whites can provide us with higher intolerance to diabetes and immunity from sickle cell anemia. Stop acting like either race is a better one you dumb f*ck.
whitegirl

Chicago, IL

#15 Jun 17, 2012
Yep wrote:
Lmao! Couldn't have said it better myself.
close ksu

United States

#17 Jun 21, 2012
Its an eye sore & it brings crime,drugs & violence to our community.
class94

United States

#19 Jun 22, 2012
I graduated Kentucky State and the people on here bashing couldn't pass a semester of college, hell I bet you couldn't pass your GED. Some people are jelous of others trying to better themselves. I will say that most of you on here are poor Holmes Street white trash looking for another handout!! I am white and proud to have graduated Kentucky State.
Love me

Tucker, GA

#22 Nov 30, 2012
Finally... Preach on preach on
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Lice are attracted to any kind of hair, it just so happens that since most black people put moisturizer in their hair, your pets can't attach to their hair. I've seen a black child get lice from daycare, where mind you, the same two WHITE kids continued to bring in their pets for show and tell, I guess. This particular black child didn't have moisturizer in their hair and brought home a few strays from the white kids. Get your facts straight, genius. Google that.
You need to cage your trashy azzes; you're filthy and worse than scum.
Love me

Tucker, GA

#23 Nov 30, 2012
Now that's whatim talkin bout
whitey wrote:
don't know if anybody has ever proven conclusively why head lice don't assume residence in the hair of black people. Some uninformed sorts believe that it has something to do with the type of hair care products used by African Americans, but this is obviously not the case. Immunity from head lice is the one thing that all black people seem to share, unlike the use of hair care products. Another idea is the tiny bugs' poor little legs can't get a good grip on black people's hair because of its oval shape, compared to the round cross-section of Caucasian and Asian hair. I prefer the theory that black people's scalps produce oils that make it impossible for the lice to attach their eggs, called nits, to the hair shafts.
The presence of this small but valuable genetic advantage puts black people in the position of being able to do their itchy white brethren a good turn. What if, somehow, this trait for oily hair and scalp could be transferred to Caucasians? Schools across the Western world would be save much lost time, little white kids would be spared the ordeal of de-licing, and a great bond of friendship would be forged between a grateful white race and their benevolent black benefactors. Afrophile whites could even wear dreadlocks without finding their heads transformed into feeding troughs for ugly little insects. I'm sure something like this is possible. We just have to let the scientists work out the "bugs."
But why stop there? Think of other ways in which the African genetic treasure could be exploited to the benefit of poorly-adapted whites. Blacks might provide a means to drastically reduce the rate of skin cancer. In this case the chemical largely responsible for protecting black people from the sun's harmful rays, melanin, could be transfused directly into the white population on a regular basis -call it "melanin maintenance." Whites receiving the beneficial compound would find themselves with the dark skin tones many consider the sign of vigor and health, while living without the fear that every small mole or other imperfection could be the starting point for a serious illness. Good looks matched with good health. Who could refuse? The transformation might initially upset less enlightened neighbors, but they'd get over it.
On what would seem to be the purely cosmetic side, in recent years some whites have decided that their lips weren't full enough, even going so far as to have them surgically pumped up to achieve the pucker of your typical black person. Black people have large lips, one theory holds, because they have dark skin. There is a supposed evolutionary advantage to having lips that are prominent and highly visible, which would account for the darker color of white lips relative to the rest of their skin. Since black people's lips could hardly have been made darker, they became larger. I'm not sure how valid this thesis is, but at least the fashionable preference for heavier lips seems to reaffirm what might be interpreted as a natural human attraction to lips, the bigger the better. Black lip genes could bring happiness to millions of whites.
There you have it: The basic outline for a better, happier tomorrow in which black people extend their contribution to humanity in ways heretofore unimagined. Thanks to black people, whites can look forward to a bright future.
Love me

Tucker, GA

#24 Nov 30, 2012
If you could comphrend what you read (meaning understand) then you would have the intelligence to know that it was merely a rebuttal(come back) for a previous comment she didnt explicitly say blacks were better but you prolly don't understand so I'm done lol
Dumbass wrote:
Yeah, and the whites can provide us with higher intolerance to diabetes and immunity from sickle cell anemia. Stop acting like either race is a better one you dumb f*ck.
Love me

Tucker, GA

#25 Nov 30, 2012
Ignorant
close ksu wrote:
Its an eye sore & it brings crime,drugs & violence to our community.
MMOSOSP

United States

#26 Dec 1, 2012
Ooga Ooga Ooga. Throw me a chicken wing and a melon slice. Ooga.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Wisdom of Ages 173,009
frankfort plant board 18 min Doc Of The Day 5
Do certain lives matter? Well ,kinda lol 44 min Too funny 1
CNN commentators are idiots that think we are s... 2 hr mike 8
Favorite food 3 hr Nicholas 6
baby names (Oct '09) 3 hr Tom 27
White man 4 hr Ha ha 7

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages