Next Last
single

United States

#1 Oct 22, 2012
Any yall want to make sum cash 2nite?
Gunner

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 22, 2012
Hell i thought i was after one from prince hall but shes not yet gotten back to me.
Gunner

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Let me know if i have any luck there.
Me

Frankfort, KY

#4 Oct 22, 2012
This is not Craig's List Personal ads! Go look for hookers on another site!
single

United States

#5 Oct 22, 2012
Would rather have a local girl
information

Frankfort, KY

#6 Oct 22, 2012
Tracy miller is free !
Gunner

Alexander City, AL

#7 Oct 23, 2012
Where is she?
no it all

Frankfort, KY

#8 Oct 25, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Where is she?
y dont u ride around holmes st durning the day and at night if its warm im sure one of those nasty bitchswill wave u down and u just as nasty on topix looking for a hooker get a life stupid hope im down there visiting my faimly and u aproach me cause u will get ur face smacked
Gunner

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Oct 25, 2012
I bet.be surprised what a couple of one hundred dollar bills can do to change your mind.
Hitman21

Gladwyne, PA

#10 Oct 25, 2012
Maybe they need to be called homeless street girls?????
Gawdat

United States

#11 Oct 25, 2012
Hitman21 wrote:
Maybe they need to be called homeless street girls?????
Haha very not funny, did u make it up or your grandpa help you out with his 1950 joker skill set.
happy man

United States

#12 Oct 25, 2012
My fiancé lives on holmes or use to. She spends most of her day with me now in lexington. She is the best, takes care or me and my place. Me and tyler my dog cant live without her now. Shes 53 and i m 25, but was never this happy so i proposed to her. I love her, her name is Donna.
Does anyone have any dirt on her. No last names and no fawl language, i know shes was not an angel but still want to hear it, before we get married Sept 13. I know she doesnt have a job, so i help her stay a float, but sonetimes she disappears for 6 hours straight, not sure what she does with her sister. She smothers me when she gets back so i lose focus and dont persist on finding out where she wss or what she did.
ITK

Frankfort, KY

#13 Oct 25, 2012
Gunner-You must be really desperate. Is there something wrong with you that you can't get a date & have to resort to such tactics? Why would you want to take a chance with some girl that you don't even know? Have you heard of STD's?
Gunner

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Oct 25, 2012
Nope not a thing wrong with me.im just having a bit of fun.i wouldnt pick up a hooker for any amount of money anyone could pay me.
DONT TXT N DRIVE

United States

#16 Oct 25, 2012
To gunner.
Gunner

Gladwyne, PA

#17 Oct 25, 2012
Yes?
DONT TXT N DRIVE

United States

#18 Oct 25, 2012
Park and read the name on this message. If you are that stupid and didnt seebit the first time bc u ran over the median the first time, here it is again, DON T TXT AND DRIVE....knuckle head
Gunner

Gladwyne, PA

#19 Oct 25, 2012
Sorry i dont text and drive.
Too pax

Frankfort, KY

#20 Oct 25, 2012
There is nothing wrong with holmes st girls. I found the best wife ever on Wallace ave.
happy man

United States

#21 Oct 25, 2012
Too pax wrote:
There is nothing wrong with holmes st girls. I found the best wife ever on Wallace ave.
Exactly my point. its just like any where in the world theres the good and the bad. I m soon to follow your suite, except mine is ...oh dear chills down my spine...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curtiss Trophy 10 min Tim 12
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min uninformed idiot 1,510
It’s Fun Frankfort Conflict Of Interest Time Again 29 min ABCD 2
Wats up wit Ashley burton??? (Nov '09) 34 min Sam 16
So callwd nursing home 1 hr BOG 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 130,546
You must not own a mirror 1 hr Deep As A Puddle 3
A Brothel Disguised as a Steakhouse called Zaxb... 4 hr jessica marie 26
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000