BP on Collins Lane
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
American

Frankfort, KY

#1 Mar 24, 2012
These crooks are anti-American scum!! They will cheat you any way they can!!
PotForPresident

Frankfort, KY

#2 Mar 24, 2012
I hate all these sand n joints. They aren't welcome here to me. I only shop the American stores and if they go then I guess I'll walk everywhere. Lol
HKD

United States

#3 Mar 24, 2012
Awww....did they kick you out because of your shitty attitude or did you pretend like they owe you a favor? Or did you get fired for steeling?
Pick one.
These fellows and the employes are awesome, and great. They are nice and contribute positive to the community. i worked there and still shop there.
Exactly

United States

#4 Mar 24, 2012
HKD wrote:
Awww....did they kick you out because of your shitty attitude or did you pretend like they owe you a favor? Or did you get fired for steeling?
Pick one.
These fellows and the employes are awesome, and great. They are nice and contribute positive to the community. i worked there and still shop there.
Really? You think it's like that! What about what was witnessed tonight at that store the humiliation that the foreigner caused on a customer not only made that customer walk out but another gentlemen dropped his purchases in the floor and took off! The guy behind the counter needs to realize it is the America the brave the home of the free and his butt can lose his little green card as faster than he received it! My ancestors fought the fight and family members now are at war with this mans fellow race and he is living the American dream treating everyday US citizens this way! Ridiculous! It sure does send a bad signal especially in today's world with all the wars and the economy in the shape it's in! I'm sure the Collins lane food mart that you claim to be so great will drop in revenue and the little clean cut sand bagger will have a time when he's not living the American Dream and ends up back where he came from and at that point it'll be too late! I hate war but after the treatment in that store towards the customer maybe his roots need him on their front lines instead of letting our mean and women fight the fight for him! I say report his behavior wherever it needs to be reported!
what happened

Frankfort, KY

#6 Mar 25, 2012
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You think it's like that! What about what was witnessed tonight at that store the humiliation that the foreigner caused on a customer not only made that customer walk out but another gentlemen dropped his purchases in the floor and took off! The guy behind the counter needs to realize it is the America the brave the home of the free and his butt can lose his little green card as faster than he received it! My ancestors fought the fight and family members now are at war with this mans fellow race and he is living the American dream treating everyday US citizens this way! Ridiculous! It sure does send a bad signal especially in today's world with all the wars and the economy in the shape it's in! I'm sure the Collins lane food mart that you claim to be so great will drop in revenue and the little clean cut sand bagger will have a time when he's not living the American Dream and ends up back where he came from and at that point it'll be too late! I hate war but after the treatment in that store towards the customer maybe his roots need him on their front lines instead of letting our mean and women fight the fight for him! I say report his behavior wherever it needs to be reported!
I'm curious as to what happened.
kmb

United States

#7 Mar 25, 2012
I also use to work their and still shop their. If you knew some of the trash that go in their and the shitty attitudes those employees put up with on a daily basis you would understand why they have an attitude. If you dont like them dont go in their! They help everyone out and still have to put up with un appreciative people like you!
Wow

Frankfort, KY

#8 Mar 25, 2012
all that about his race, derogatory offensive racial slurs, all over cause he had a attitude? Exactly, u need professional help, you are obviously a psycho and not right in the head.
Wow

Frankfort, KY

#9 Mar 25, 2012
They own the store, doesn't make them your slaves, or anyone that puts up with your crap and vice versa. But all the race comments truly shows your character. Pathetic
nationalist

Frankfort, KY

#10 Mar 25, 2012
These store owners on COllins Lane are very rude and hatefull people!!
HKD

United States

#11 Mar 25, 2012
Alright Gunther, i knew you were someone who was unwelcomed thier bc of your bad attitude towards the ppl there. It explains every thing, now.
Let me set a few things in your teeny brain, that is at best still stuck in the 60s. Its 2013. This"foriegner", is a US CITIZEN, whether you accept it or not, he has much right in this country as you do.
American dream as everyone knows doesnt include working everyday in a gas station and putting up with ignoramuses such as yourself. If your definitiion of american dream includes that, then your standards are very poor.
"Antcester fought the war" civil war? Lets not go there please, cuz mine did too, and no civil war was ever good, to a nation. Bother aganist brother...wtf?
That store is cool, i like everyone there. They will treat you nice and respectful, unless you give that attitude. Let me tell buddy, if you think they will respect you cuz you are "american" and he is a "foriegner", you are and idiot.

Ta ta
Wow

Frankfort, KY

#12 Mar 25, 2012
lol at gas station American dream. That was funny.
beth

Frankfort, KY

#14 Mar 25, 2012
The guy that owns that store is a punk. I agree with Nationalist!
Exactly

United States

#15 Mar 25, 2012
HKD wrote:
Alright Gunther, i knew you were someone who was unwelcomed thier bc of your bad attitude towards the ppl there. It explains every thing, now.
Let me set a few things in your teeny brain, that is at best still stuck in the 60s. Its 2013. This"foriegner", is a US CITIZEN, whether you accept it or not, he has much right in this country as you do.
American dream as everyone knows doesnt
include working everyday in a gas station and putting up with ignoramuses such as yourself. If
your definitiion of american dream includes that,
then your standards are very poor

"Antcester fought the war" civil war? Lets not go there please, cuz mine did too, and no civil war was ever good, to a nation. Bother aganist brother...wtf?
That store is cool, i like everyone there. They will treat you nice and respectful, unless you give that attitude. Let me tell buddy, if you think they wirespect you cuz you are "american" and he is a "foriegner", you are and idiot.
Ta ta

First things first HKD when you want to post an opinion please make sure you use the word "there" in a proper manner it's not "their"
they do have different meanings. And just so you know it's 2012. It's confusing what I'm trying to read but I can get past your third grade education for the sake of this argument. Sounds to me you take offense to my thoughts which I could careless! The man in that store yes the clean cut sand bagger is a perfect example of why people can't stand the fact once they get their (notice the word their) visa they're (uh oh they're thats a new one for ya) allowed to start a business live tax free for so long in our country and treat Born and Raised American citizens in such a disrespectful manner. The customer was not out of line. The cashier cocked a attitude and degraded the customer. I understand first hand working In a gas station you deal with all walks of life and you can't treat everyone the same. If his job makes him so bitter customer service isn't for him. To the customer who was also watching all of this take place and knows what happened. I want to say thank you for dropping your things and not making your purchase. That was classy under the circumstances! HKD I hope that your
mother,father,grandmother, or someone that you
care about walks in that store and just so happens they forget their wallet and try to make
a purchase with change they dug from their
vehicle because gas prices are to expensive to
run back and forth and get denied of buying an item priced under the amount of $4 or $5. Mind you it was all silver. Money is money regardless of the denomination. So yes I have every right to be upset as well as every other American Tax payer. I will not continue to argue with such a ignorant human being. I've stated my opinion if you don't like it as I said before I could careless. But I will not sit back and say or do nothing when I see someone get so humiliated at such a level whether it be someone I know or a total stranger. I grew up in this town and have worked with all types of different people since I was 16. You have to be compassionate at times and a total jerk at times. You can't be a jerk all the time! He showed by his actions that he is a complete jerk all the time. I know I will not spend a penny in that store ever again knowing that that pos turned someone away by not accepting payment because the method of payment was not good enough for him, mind you it was CASH!
why22

Frankfort, KY

#16 Mar 25, 2012
can u prove that tax free BS and not just talk out of your assss
why22

Frankfort, KY

#17 Mar 25, 2012
i wanna see evidence where it says immigrants get tax free gas stations and other goodies
HKD

United States

#18 Mar 25, 2012
He/she will never find proof that immigrants live tax free, because there is no such law. Then again how credible is it coming from someone who thing working at a gas station is part of the american dream?
ah, i can go on forever, but really its a waste of time talking to ppl like yourself. Go get a job, and maybe you wont feel bitter towards others.
DO NOT GO THERE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. Plain and simple.
No more time to deal with you...
bomb em

Frankfort, KY

#19 Mar 25, 2012
HKD wrote:
He/she will never find proof that immigrants live tax free, because there is no such law. Then again how credible is it coming from someone who thing working at a gas station is part of the american dream?
ah, i can go on forever, but really its a waste of time talking to ppl like yourself. Go get a job, and maybe you wont feel bitter towards others.
DO NOT GO THERE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. Plain and simple.
No more time to deal with you...
Shut the F up! These immigrants are cheats! That is the truth!!
Da pimp

Frankfort, KY

#20 Mar 25, 2012
I use to bang the owners wife. That brown sugar like this US slong! She love me long time too!!
red neck

Frankfort, KY

#21 Mar 25, 2012
HKD wrote:
He/she will never find proof that immigrants live tax free, because there is no such law. Then again how credible is it coming from someone who thing working at a gas station is part of the american dream?
ah, i can go on forever, but really its a waste of time talking to ppl like yourself. Go get a job, and maybe you wont feel bitter towards others.
DO NOT GO THERE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. Plain and simple.
No more time to deal with you...
I would love for that smart azz sand monkey to meet me and have a fight! He talks big stuff behind that store front. You are a worthless worn you little monkey!!
why22

Frankfort, KY

#22 Mar 25, 2012
I wish u would call someone a monkey in real life. But u won't cause you'd get that inbred ass beat to a pulp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Banta 55 min So sad 235
Who died in Bellepoint? 1 hr Wha haa happened 4
david wilson (Feb '11) 1 hr Uncle Eustice 14
Religion should be outlawed 1 hr tiff 32
ATA School 3 hr Concerned 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr needforreality 148,345
April Tracy Gottler 5 hr deez 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages