|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Flat Top Freddie wrote:
Zella is living proof that crap listens to crap. Those polluted ears are as nasty as a full set of rotted teeth.
I'm sure she has the rotted teeth.You can't buy toothpaste with food stamps.
decent woman

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Flat Top Freddie wrote:
<quoted text>She'll need to get them extracted and get fitted for dentures.
she will have to wait for her ssi payment to come in.
Advice

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Ban this, ban that. You're a fascist.
decent woman

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Advice wrote:
Ban this, ban that. You're a fascist.
your a scumbag.
decent woman

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Flat Top Freddie wrote:
<quoted text>It's none of his business. There's a whole lot that needs to be banned. They need to ban Metallica, Black Sabbath, Slayer, Megadeth, Slpknot and Anthrax. This would be a great start, it's all garbage.
Amen.Those freaks should be watching the Lawrence Welk show like I do.He was very decent.
Chris

Randolph, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Decent woman, your grammar is simply appalling. Yours, a pagan who doesn't judge others based on their opinions
dallas

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Heavy metal is 80's music such as Motley Crue, Poison. Hasn't been any good music since just crap
Troy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

It's funny how the people who bash on things they obviously know nothing of have absolutely poor grammar and spelling. Everyone is different just like their music taste (some more unrefined than others). Saying you want to ban any music is just as asinine as saying that it's an okay thing to ban science in our classrooms. I love classical music and metal. I've been playing piano for 16 years. I play everything from Rachmaninoff to Chopin to Beethoven. Hell, I'm even classically trained in voice (I'm a tenor I). I appreciate the complexity in music, especially metal. All of you who harp upon banning metal or even rock are living in the past. That won't happen. On an awesome note, June 8th is gonna be awesome!
Slint

Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

AHAHA Ban things just beacuse you don't like them: fascism!
Feminism in the XXI century is the worst thing that happened, the true feminists of the 1920's must be rolling in the grave.
Chris

North Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Local wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations on coming out of the closet. You're getting married in Delaware?
Irrelevant
Proud metalhead

Holyoke, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Not that I enjoy likening metalheads (who've really not faced to steep a trouble, save for stereotyping such as this) in such a way as this, but to outright claim all metal to be violent and oppressive and such (I don't touch on the other 'points' as those are mere opinions)is pure and simply stereotyping, and, in such, equal to saying something along the lines of '<x race> cannot perform <y task>.' It is ignorant and truly unfounded. As well, all metal that DOES include violence does so in purely a theatrical manner (though, admittedly, such cannot quite be for that with lyrics of the satanic variety, not that satanism nor any, or at least most, other religion is fundamentally wrong). If you would take time and effort, you would find that within metal is a deep brotherhood for those who either feel outcasted or just generally enjoy the same music. As well, many bands have lyrics both profound (take, for example, Tool) or literate. There are indeed a fair amount with gratuitous lyrics, but such is the artistic choice of the lyricist. Furthermore, there is a distinct eloquence to most lyrics, a result of which being that I (one who had never before cared even in slight for literature) could gather some higher lexicon and a genuine passion for intelligence and philosophy, as is paralleled by many of my metal kinsmen. Due to these things, I was capable of, with little prior literary experience, pick up and swiftly progress through such a hefty classic as Moby Dick. On the topic of writing, I can't help but feel that you, in calling for the banning of a form of music contrary to YOUR beliefs, though many profoundly enjoy it, would deftly do the same with the written arts, thus destroying a culture merely because you didn't agree with it. Would you also like to destroy museums showcasing magnificent works once controversial, effectively burying THAT culture too? Or set ablaze some ancient and mystic ruin, all due to its pagan roots? In summation, metal is indeed productive, no matter your squall with it, and by acting on such tumult, you are veritably sinking a way of life beloved by many for your selfish disagreement. Hopefully, you'll find what sense I concentrated into this block of text and not write it of as the inane babblings of what you surely presume to be some warmongering, headbanging brute. If not, then I truly quiver at the existence's achievable ignorance. Good day.

“Hail Satan!”

Since: Dec 12

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Flat Top Freddie wrote:
Heavy Metal music should be BANNED! It's way too loud, very violent, derogatory towards women and extremely vulgar.
You are just jealous because they are making money. I don't listen to that type of music but at least they are making an honest living.
decent woman

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Satanic Priestess wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just jealous because they are making money. I don't listen to that type of music but at least they are making an honest living.
what do you know about making a living?.....WELFARE TRASH!

“Hail Satan!”

Since: Dec 12

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

decent woman wrote:
<quoted text>what do you know about making a living?.....WELFARE TRASH!
I guess making over $100,000 a year is considered welfare trash. Thank you. I own my own business that makes me that much money.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

decent woman wrote:
<quoted text>you are a sinner and trash.
That actually shows and proves you are ignorant. Those are all CHRISTIAN music bands you ignorant fool.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Serious1y wrote:
<quoted text>
That actually shows and proves you are ignorant. Those are all CHRISTIAN music bands you ignorant fool.
If I am nuts, look up the bands I mentioned Flat Top Freddie and DW. They are spreading the good word of my lord and savior Jesus Christ.
Biggin

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Flat Top Freddie wrote:
Heavy Metal music should be BANNED! It's way too loud, very violent, derogatory towards women and extremely vulgar.
so, because this is not your choice in music we as a nation should ban it. You need to pack up and move to a communist country then. I don't like new age jazz, so let's just ban this genre of music because you can't dance to it. You can't sing with it, it doesn't soothe you to sleep like a lullaby, it can't calm the nerves like Chamomile tea...so, I Biggin don't like it....let's ban it. Asinine opinion.
the head banger

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Nothing about heavy metal is meaningless. instead of your wimpy pop or rap meaning which is usually about a hangover, a breakup, or drugs, heavy metal expresses either opinions or anger on a topic.

RESPECT WALK!
pantera
"walk"

R.I.P Dimbag Darrel and Cliff Burton
wow stupid

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Flat Top Freddie wrote:
Hahaha that's funny because if you have actually read the bible you would know that the bible (old testament to be precise) was far more violent, vulgar and very much made women inferior beings to men. The god of the old testament was a complete dick. He would kill the entire all of man because he didn't lime us anymore. He destroyed entire cities because he didn't lime the way it was ran. He did that a few times.He allowed women to be raped to save angels. Then he made a bet with Lucifer to show how much his followers would stand with him. God put him through hell. He killed his crops then his family for what? A bet. If he was a true god he wouldn't have to do this. If he truly was a good god but did it anyway is that a god you really want to worship. He also allowed many deaths of infants. He could have stopped that.. right he is god he can do anything. Anything at all and he let it happen. People are still suffering today so he still decide to sit around and do nothing. Is this someone that you really want to follow. He make quick decision to destroy cities, towns and civilizations but he can't help sickness and violence and genocide. And when it comes to women you think metal is bad? If you are a woman you're property according to the bible. He says it about war that they warriors can steal, plunder and have women as a prize. If you are a woman you better not speak in turn of a man because then you're going to get beat. Not to mention he got Mary pregnant THEN he told her she was. He didn't even take her out to dinner before he got her knocked up. If I was Joseph I would be pissed. So anyway get your shit straight before you come on here talking setup nonsense.
decent woman

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

wow stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha that's funny because if you have actually read the bible you would know that the bible (old testament to be precise) was far more violent, vulgar and very much made women inferior beings to men. The god of the old testament was a complete dick. He would kill the entire all of man because he didn't lime us anymore. He destroyed entire cities because he didn't lime the way it was ran. He did that a few times.He allowed women to be raped to save angels. Then he made a bet with Lucifer to show how much his followers would stand with him. God put him through hell. He killed his crops then his family for what? A bet. If he was a true god he wouldn't have to do this. If he truly was a good god but did it anyway is that a god you really want to worship. He also allowed many deaths of infants. He could have stopped that.. right he is god he can do anything. Anything at all and he let it happen. People are still suffering today so he still decide to sit around and do nothing. Is this someone that you really want to follow. He make quick decision to destroy cities, towns and civilizations but he can't help sickness and violence and genocide. And when it comes to women you think metal is bad? If you are a woman you're property according to the bible. He says it about war that they warriors can steal, plunder and have women as a prize. If you are a woman you better not speak in turn of a man because then you're going to get beat. Not to mention he got Mary pregnant THEN he told her she was. He didn't even take her out to dinner before he got her knocked up. If I was Joseph I would be pissed. So anyway get your shit straight before you come on here talking setup nonsense.
Go to church,you atheist piece of dung.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of63
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Frankfort Forum right now

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bridgeport Elementary 27 min Curious 1
Do away with the state journal 37 min OutofCntrl 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 127,923
Dunlaps 1 hr suck it up 3
painters 2 hr Confused 18
County Clerk supplying cops names to drug dealers 3 hr In the Know 9
Paul A Jackson (Paul Paul) 3 hr Justme 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••