Rebecca Lathrem Manley
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
worst ever

Frankfort, KY

#1 Aug 5, 2011
She has to be the worse mother/person EVER! How can u leave ALL ur kids behind because ur afraid of going to jail? How can u not care what goes on in their lives and just run to ALABAMA cause u scared? What kind of mother would do that? If u dont want ur kids give em up to someone who does dont just leave em and make them think there's some reason why "Mommy" didnt take them with her! Are u gonna take all that money and run and not even get ur kids school clothes??? Thats low! Not to mention...did u forget about Zack? You dont ever have him but refuse for anyone else to so u can have his money. That's sick! I hope u and ur sister Jennifer get whats coming to u. GOD DONT LIKE UGLY and what u are doing to ur kids is straight UGLY! U can run but u cant hide from the real judge!
Saw the wreck she caused

Frankfort, KY

#2 Aug 5, 2011
Im just glad that crazy girl left town before she killed some innocent person.
worst ever

Frankfort, KY

#3 Aug 5, 2011
She should have been a 1/2 of a woman and took her time! She shouldnt have left her kids. As a mother.. I'll never understand how any mother could leave their kids or not want to spend time with them. She thinks cause she's leaving.. nothing will happen but she's wrong! They'll go to Alabama and get her. Then she'll have abandonment charges too. ANY NEED TO WAKE UP AND BE MOTHERS TO THESE CHILDREN U HAVE HAD!!!
Reality Check

Coxs Creek, KY

#4 Aug 5, 2011
worst ever wrote:
She has to be the worse mother/person EVER! How can u leave ALL ur kids behind because ur afraid of going to jail? How can u not care what goes on in their lives and just run to ALABAMA cause u scared? What kind of mother would do that? If u dont want ur kids give em up to someone who does dont just leave em and make them think there's some reason why "Mommy" didnt take them with her! Are u gonna take all that money and run and not even get ur kids school clothes??? Thats low! Not to mention...did u forget about Zack? You dont ever have him but refuse for anyone else to so u can have his money. That's sick! I hope u and ur sister Jennifer get whats coming to u. GOD DONT LIKE UGLY and what u are doing to ur kids is straight UGLY! U can run but u cant hide from the real judge!
God's word says, if someone you know is messing up, go to them and discuss it face to face. Not blast them on a public web site. That is also UGLY.
Yep

Shelbyville, KY

#5 Aug 5, 2011
worst ever wrote:
She has to be the worse mother/person EVER! How can u leave ALL ur kids behind because ur afraid of going to jail? How can u not care what goes on in their lives and just run to ALABAMA cause u scared? What kind of mother would do that? If u dont want ur kids give em up to someone who does dont just leave em and make them think there's some reason why "Mommy" didnt take them with her! Are u gonna take all that money and run and not even get ur kids school clothes??? Thats low! Not to mention...did u forget about Zack? You dont ever have him but refuse for anyone else to so u can have his money. That's sick! I hope u and ur sister Jennifer get whats coming to u. GOD DONT LIKE UGLY and what u are doing to ur kids is straight UGLY! U can run but u cant hide from the real judge!
I am surprised that you are surprised with this. This is the same woman that gave up her kids for a man, too. I feel so sorry for those children. I am really hoping that the father is in their lives and is able to give them the love and stability that they need.. I will pray for all involved.
Wow

Waddy, KY

#6 Aug 5, 2011
Darn
Ha Ha

Frankfort, KY

#7 Aug 5, 2011
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
God's word says, if someone you know is messing up, go to them and discuss it face to face. Not blast them on a public web site. That is also UGLY.
Is this from the Old Testament or New Testament?:-)
Reality Check

Coxs Creek, KY

#8 Aug 5, 2011
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this from the Old Testament or New Testament?:-)
New.:-)
Reality Check

Coxs Creek, KY

#9 Aug 5, 2011
Oh I get it. :) good one
will be praying

Frankfort, KY

#10 Aug 5, 2011
I will be praying for these children involved. Very sad situation
so u know

Frankfort, KY

#11 Aug 9, 2011
Shes not in Alabama. Saw her on Holmes St on Fri night. Crazy trick
huh

Frankfort, KY

#12 Aug 9, 2011
worst ever wrote:
She has to be the worse mother/person EVER! How can u leave ALL ur kids behind because ur afraid of going to jail? How can u not care what goes on in their lives and just run to ALABAMA cause u scared? What kind of mother would do that? If u dont want ur kids give em up to someone who does dont just leave em and make them think there's some reason why "Mommy" didnt take them with her! Are u gonna take all that money and run and not even get ur kids school clothes??? Thats low! Not to mention...did u forget about Zack? You dont ever have him but refuse for anyone else to so u can have his money. That's sick! I hope u and ur sister Jennifer get whats coming to u. GOD DONT LIKE UGLY and what u are doing to ur kids is straight UGLY! U can run but u cant hide from the real judge!
Why the hell would she be running, what has that trick done now?
if u dont know

Frankfort, KY

#13 Aug 10, 2011
she cause a pretty bad wreck and she may not be gone yet but she is going, already left her kids
wondering

Frankfort, KY

#14 Aug 15, 2011
you can take a w hore off of holmes street,but you cant take holmes street out of a w hore,white trash is nothing more than white trash,can you say ,new jail tatoo on the way
A Close Friend

Frankfort, KY

#15 Aug 16, 2011
This girl is crazy, I just seen some stuff she posted on her Facebook, blaming Matt for the accident and talking about he is trying to kill the "new baby she has" then on the next post she is saying that her and him are working things out. There is a NO CONTACT order against her. For her to say Matt tried to hurt any kid is just a big lie. This coming from a mother whom rammed Matts truck at the boat dock, several times with their kid in the car. She needs to be sent to Eastern State!! CRAZY!!!!
Rebecca

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Aug 24, 2011
Nobody knows what happened and the whore in the truck lost all her kids I see my kids use ur name and me and Matt talk I'm Stryker for innocent victim I'm lucky to be here my husband cheater ok so pol u don't know I no I don't run I know. What I am god judge me not frankfort
To Rebecca

Turners Station, KY

#17 Aug 24, 2011
It would be much easaier to judge if you kept your mouth shut. Seriously. Everytime you open your mouth a bunch of incoherent jibberish comes out and opens the gate for more slick comments. Take care of your kids, and worry about them only. At the end of the day, THEY are the only ones that matter. Not Matt, not Frankfort, the kids.
rebecca

United States

#18 Jan 2, 2013
Lol u know so much!!!!!i got my kids and take damn good care of them. And whatever comes out this mouth is truth I will always speak and the bullshit talk that's whoever is worried about Beccas life well its awesome my way. Plenty of sunshine and pretty flowers Hahaha
Ghost Burger

Mooresville, NC

#19 Jan 2, 2013
rebecca wrote:
Lol u know so much!!!!!i got my kids and take damn good care of them. And whatever comes out this mouth is truth I will always speak and the bullshit talk that's whoever is worried about Beccas life well its awesome my way. Plenty of sunshine and pretty flowers Hahaha
Who the hell cares what other people think! Do your thing. I wouldn't care what the low life Frankfort scum thinks. They all have issue's.
Wow

Duluth, GA

#20 Jan 2, 2013
She needs to get ahold of her son before he gets killed at that drug house off Holmes street he stays at!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fakes at east side diner 11 min reallyreally 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min lead coach 142,506
Debate: Marijuana - Frankfort, KY (Aug '10) 59 min IF 151
No phone signal? 2 hr problem 3
Michelle Sexton 7 hr Julie 19
Campfire Kitchen 7 hr laughable 39
Does anybody know where I can find Jessica Card... 9 hr just wait 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages