Flash Sprint phone to Cricket.

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justwondering

United States

#1 Nov 23, 2009
How do i flash a LG Rumor 2 phone to Cricket? I'm thinking about turning my Sprint services off and going to Cricket, much cheaper. Anyway does anyone know where I can go to flash my LG Rumor 2 Sprint phone to Cricket and about how much does it cost to do this?
Yep

United States

#2 Nov 23, 2009
Cricket Stores usually do it... And Im not sure how much it costs... Maybe free? The one on East Main...
i think

Frankfort, KY

#3 Nov 23, 2009
its like 70 dollars .. because i was going to do that to that same sprint phone and they told me 70 .
junk

Frankfort, KY

#4 Nov 24, 2009
Cricket is garbage. I had a lg envy flashed and it never worked right it was the one on e main and they couldn't ever help with any problems and cricket tech support doesn't even talk to you if you have a flashed phone.
justwondering

United States

#5 Nov 24, 2009
$70 damn thats kinda steep. Well I guess i'll give it a try, is $70 going to do a full flash or just a partial? I would like to be able to recieve pictures messages and still use my web also.
justwondering

United States

#6 Nov 24, 2009
I heard sometimes they can only do partial, only calls and text messages but I would like to have a full so I can use web and pictures messages also.
Flash to Cricket Works

Frankfort, KY

#7 Dec 23, 2009
I had my Sprint Motorola Q flashed to Cricket. Everything works awesome. I've been running it about a year now. I bought the phone from a friend, but I think they have some already flashed at the E-Main Store.

I like Cricket, but they didn't have the phone I needed. Now they do, but I'm keeping mine until it burns up.

I paid like $60 for a full flash, but well worth it.
BoRnandRaiSed

Frankfort, KY

#8 Dec 26, 2009
Why would you even think about going with Cricket, thier service sucks, cant get a signal any where, have it flashed to a Boost,you will be more satisfied. A flat 50 bucks a month unlimited everything.
justwondering

United States

#9 Dec 26, 2009
BoRnandRaiSed wrote:
Why would you even think about going with Cricket, thier service sucks, cant get a signal any where, have it flashed to a Boost,you will be more satisfied. A flat 50 bucks a month unlimited everything.
yeah but boost also sucks, takes a long time to download a text messages you lose signal all the time, sometimes you dont even get calls, so please explain the difference between boost and cricket? not much of a difference if you ask me.
Yeahh

Frankfort, KY

#10 Dec 26, 2009
The only phones that they will flash over are ones without sim cards. I tried to flash a sprint to cricket and they wouldnt do it.
ohhhh

Columbus, OH

#11 Dec 27, 2009
you go to the west side of frankfort ( Celluer works) and it depends on the phone how much it would cost to have it flashed for the lg rumor 2 i say no more then 60
flash

United States

#12 Feb 3, 2010
Look they charge about 75 bucks to flash so i went home and started looking around and came across howard forums (do google search) and a program called lg download (if its a lg phone) i read things for a hour and flashed my lg chocolate. if you have any common sense about computers and a usb cord for phone you can do it have fun.
Claudia

United States

#13 Apr 29, 2011
In what store did you go to so it can fully work
Flash to Cricket Works wrote:
I had my Sprint Motorola Q flashed to Cricket. Everything works awesome. I've been running it about a year now. I bought the phone from a friend, but I think they have some already flashed at the E-Main Store.
I like Cricket, but they didn't have the phone I needed. Now they do, but I'm keeping mine until it burns up.
I paid like $60 for a full flash, but well worth it.
phonephucker

Seguin, TX

#16 Oct 20, 2012
i just want to know what numbers to type in the phone to make the switch dont really care about the rest of the bullshit
hst15120

Homestead, PA

#17 Oct 23, 2012
phonephucker wrote:
i just want to know what numbers to type in the phone to make the switch dont really care about the rest of the bullshit
. You have to go to a cricket store but I'm from pa so i don't know if they have cricket dealers that should do it for cheaper I got mine for $50.
what is it

Frankfort, KY

#18 Oct 23, 2012
what happened to the fat chick christi at the cricket store behind wendys?
kevin

Leavenworth, KS

#19 Dec 18, 2012
i have a sprint samsung transform that i need to flash over to cricket can i do that and if so what all do i need to do
Hannah

Lexington, KY

#20 Mar 15, 2013
Im a sales associate with cricket cellular mall we have so many amazing phones with Cricket hopefully you all continue to use our services and we can assist you with what you all need stop on in we are open 10 to 7 mon thru fri and sat 10 to 5 we have a program that if you qualify you can recieve 13.50 off your phone bill $25 dollar referral credits i am also interested in anyone that is qualifed for a job within our company please email me at [email protected]
curiousgeorge

United States

#21 Jun 28, 2013
How much does it cost to flash an iphone 4 from sprint, to cricket? Needa know ASAP
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#22 Jun 29, 2013
no shop will flash an iphone to anything outside the "approved" cellular coverage. If you locate anyone to do it personally, they'll have to have the data for the exact cellular network they are trying to "jump onto". Once you flash an eeprom on an iphone and force it to another network, the only way to go back is with that cellular networks permission. Goodluck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free movie websites 4 min free flix 1
check this out 17 min gomer pile frankf... 1
Campfire Kitchen 23 min You Asked for This 36
cop shooting 46 min old man 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min Oldfarmer 142,485
Debate: Marijuana - Frankfort, KY (Aug '10) 1 hr flop peacock 150
Does anybody know where I can find Jessica Card... 1 hr Jessicas Heartburn 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages