First Prev
of 5
Next Last
FFort

Frankfort, KY

#1 Aug 26, 2010
Kentucky State Police Franklin County Drug Arrest (Post 12 Frankfort) -- Kentucky State Police Post 12 Narcotics investigators began their investigation nearly 4 months ago. The investigation culminated today with the arrest of two individuals from Frankfort, KY. Katie Sewell and her boyfriend Christopher Hood were arrested this date on ...two indictment warrants issued by the Franklin County Grand Jury. Both were taken into custody without incident.
moi

United States

#2 Aug 26, 2010
Surely not! That doesn't sound like something she would do. She works for dispatch for God's sake and has a 3 year old daughter!
arm of the law

United States

#3 Aug 26, 2010
Nope, it's true!
Shannon

United States

#4 Aug 26, 2010
There's two sides to every story. So don't believe everything you hear. I know Katie and Chris. They are great people.
FlipnU1

Frankfort, KY

#5 Aug 26, 2010
I'll only believe this crap when I see it in the paper. Other wise I think this is just another BullShit post.
Believe it

Frankfort, KY

#6 Aug 26, 2010
FlipnU1 wrote:
I'll only believe this crap when I see it in the paper. Other wise I think this is just another BullShit post.
It is on KSP's website...post 12
OMG

Mount Sherman, KY

#7 Aug 26, 2010
Great peoples can be broke n dealin too....
moi

United States

#8 Aug 26, 2010
ok... i believe you

“a PBS mind in an MTV world”

Since: Jun 10

Freakfort, Kentucky

#9 Aug 26, 2010
http://www.kentuckystatepolice.org/posts/pres...

Yep, what FFort posted is true. It's right there on the website.
voice_of_truth

Frankfort, KY

#10 Aug 26, 2010
they were doctor shopping for oxycodone and hydrocodone
Shannon

United States

#11 Aug 26, 2010
No one was dealin. Jesus. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
need to know

United States

#12 Aug 26, 2010
did she go to county or hills?
moi

Frankfort, KY

#13 Aug 26, 2010
County
The Beat Goes On

Frankfort, KY

#14 Aug 26, 2010
Shannon wrote:
No one was dealin. Jesus. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
So exactly why were they arrested? For being law abiding citizens? Even "great" people have their problems and secrets. Is it possible that no one knew them as well as they thought?
Shannon

United States

#15 Aug 27, 2010
Get over yourself. It's funny how people love to speculate about things that they know nothing about. It's none of your business nor is it mine. Let it go.
The Beat Goes On wrote:
<quoted text> So exactly why were they arrested? For being law abiding citizens? Even "great" people have their problems and secrets. Is it possible that no one knew them as well as they thought?
voice_of_truth

Frankfort, KY

#16 Aug 27, 2010
The indictment was for attempting to obtain a controlled substance through false or fraudulent statements - in plain english "doctor shopping." KSP detectives say they wanted oxy and hydro.
whats justice

Stanford, KY

#17 Aug 27, 2010
guess what knowone is above the law not even a good all america citizens an telling me to drop it hell no these drug heads needs to be stop an stop now. an for you these is the only way i can read every town newspaper [ on the topix ]
Okay

Louisville, KY

#18 Aug 27, 2010
I do not know of any doctor in this county or surrounding counties that prescribe narcotics. Maybe one or both have to live with chronic pain and needed the medication. It does not mean they were selling the medication. This doctor shopping is a bunch of bull. When Heaphy lost his license none of the ones that were going to various doctors were not charged. It was my understanding there were several of his patients (young ones) that were addicts and in fact did sell the medication. It seems if you are really guilty you get to walk the streets, but legitimate patients the ones that suffer. That is not justice.
kings island

Frankfort, KY

#19 Aug 27, 2010
if she looses her job over this she should sue the city, cause if i remember a couple years some lowlifes at the street dept. were doing about the same thing and they all kept their jobs except one that quit on his own.(someone check up on this)and let katie know please.
Shannon

United States

#20 Aug 27, 2010
Well I will say this and this will probably be the last time I comment because people are gonna think what they will. And in the end Katies true friends will stand with her and Chris too. I know for a fact Katie has severe back problems and had surgery for something earlier thus year. And as far as Chris, he was in the hospital last year. KSP has this painted like this is some joint effort. Anyone ever think they had medication in two different years?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is smoking attractive? (not about the health st... 25 min Facts 41
old friend trying to find cj Haney 46 min Cletus 6
human melanin elisa kit 1 hr sophieannas 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Irvine 131,619
Excess Garbage Pickup 2 hr Well 3
any gift idea's 2 hr Idea 2
Cracker Barrel 6 hr Bob 6
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Frankfort News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Frankfort

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:04 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:04PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 1:11 PM
Griffin addresses media, says he's here to help the team win
Bleacher Report 2:19 PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Complete Bengals Preview for Bucs Game