Kentucky Online Court Docket

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

Nunya

Frankfort, KY

#1 Nov 3, 2012
I notice sometimes it shows the person name but not the hearing date.. Can anyone tell me why? Does that mean the person did not show up for their arraignment?
usually

United States

#2 Nov 3, 2012
Means the case has been resolved.
know

United States

#3 Nov 3, 2012
No it means they are going to be charged with a felony and they are waiting on the indictment to come from the grand jury. Then another Court date will be set.
NoDoubt

Frankfort, KY

#4 Nov 3, 2012
know wrote:
No it means they are going to be charged with a felony and they are waiting on the indictment to come from the grand jury. Then another Court date will be set.
You are mistaken. It can mean that, yes, but it can also mean that the case has been resolved or that no court date has been set yet.
Nunya

Frankfort, KY

#5 Nov 3, 2012
I beleive if the case has been resolved then the person's name would not be on the docket. They would have had this person's name removed immediately. Just like when someone finish paid their fines their name is immediately off the docket.
NoDoubt

Frankfort, KY

#6 Nov 4, 2012
Nunya wrote:
I beleive if the case has been resolved then the person's name would not be on the docket. They would have had this person's name removed immediately. Just like when someone finish paid their fines their name is immediately off the docket.
Only in the computer system. The Administrative Office of the Courts is in charge of the online docket and they may not update it completely for a day or two, however.
Nunya

Frankfort, KY

#7 Nov 4, 2012
NoDoubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in the computer system. The Administrative Office of the Courts is in charge of the online docket and they may not update it completely for a day or two, however.
Its been like this almost two weeks....
how

United States

#8 Nov 4, 2012
Nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
Its been like this almost two weeks....
How can you get the online court dockets? Can you please post the link?
NoDoubt

Frankfort, KY

#9 Nov 4, 2012
Nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
Its been like this almost two weeks....
At times, and I am not saying this applies to you, when folks don't appear and a contempt warrant is issued, the person's name will appear on the docket without a court date. Also, some older cases will appear without a set date to appear. If none of the reasons listed apply, you can contact the AOC, whose number is listed on the site.
NoDoubt

Frankfort, KY

#10 Nov 4, 2012
how wrote:
<quoted text> How can you get the online court dockets? Can you please post the link?
http://courts.ky.gov/Pages/default.aspx
moi

Sublette, IL

#12 Nov 5, 2012
NoDoubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in the computer system. The Administrative Office of the Courts is in charge of the online docket and they may not update it completely for a day or two, however.
AOC does not update the docket online, it is up to the clerks office in every county to do so.
Nunya

Frankfort, KY

#13 Nov 10, 2012
I cannot tel if he showed up for arraignment or not because his name is still on the docket but no court or hearing date. He is being charge for theft for deception under $500. I presume he is in contempt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
juliabyransman child predictor 10 min Childrens Hospital 8
victor roark snitch 17 min victor 29
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min ChromiuMan 136,552
Quest church is a cult 29 min SawUinDaClubLastNite 4
mayweather fight 39 min Sheeeut up Gergad... 4
Does anyone knowing the hiring process for Buff... (Jul '12) 2 hr madeup 14
Poor Poor Matt Brown 4 hr Skorg Sniffle 19
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]