Nunya

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

I notice sometimes it shows the person name but not the hearing date.. Can anyone tell me why? Does that mean the person did not show up for their arraignment?
usually

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Means the case has been resolved.
know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

No it means they are going to be charged with a felony and they are waiting on the indictment to come from the grand jury. Then another Court date will be set.
NoDoubt

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

know wrote:
No it means they are going to be charged with a felony and they are waiting on the indictment to come from the grand jury. Then another Court date will be set.
You are mistaken. It can mean that, yes, but it can also mean that the case has been resolved or that no court date has been set yet.
Nunya

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

I beleive if the case has been resolved then the person's name would not be on the docket. They would have had this person's name removed immediately. Just like when someone finish paid their fines their name is immediately off the docket.
NoDoubt

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Nunya wrote:
I beleive if the case has been resolved then the person's name would not be on the docket. They would have had this person's name removed immediately. Just like when someone finish paid their fines their name is immediately off the docket.
Only in the computer system. The Administrative Office of the Courts is in charge of the online docket and they may not update it completely for a day or two, however.
Nunya

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

NoDoubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in the computer system. The Administrative Office of the Courts is in charge of the online docket and they may not update it completely for a day or two, however.
Its been like this almost two weeks....
how

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you get the online court dockets? Can you please post the link?
NoDoubt

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
At times, and I am not saying this applies to you, when folks don't appear and a contempt warrant is issued, the person's name will appear on the docket without a court date. Also, some older cases will appear without a set date to appear. If none of the reasons listed apply, you can contact the AOC, whose number is listed on the site.
NoDoubt

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

how wrote:
<quoted text> How can you get the online court dockets? Can you please post the link?
http://courts.ky.gov/Pages/default.aspx
Nunya

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

moi

Sublette, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

NoDoubt wrote:
<quoted text>
AOC does not update the docket online, it is up to the clerks office in every county to do so.
Nunya

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

I cannot tel if he showed up for arraignment or not because his name is still on the docket but no court or hearing date. He is being charge for theft for deception under $500. I presume he is in contempt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min Fact 920
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min BRAIN STORM 130,426
Rude as* Brittney Booth 33 min OH HO SHE IS NOT 19
Jeff Smith (Oct '10) 45 min hours 26
state workers drugs (Jul '13) 2 hr BSS 50
Shoney's to return 4 hr old guy 25
2014 topix state champ 4 hr THE TRASH AVENGER 10
KSU group at Frisch's 5 hr no 44
Why has the murder of Dillon Walker been so quiet? Aug 24 Love 21

Search the Frankfort Forum:
•••
•••
Frankfort Dating

more search filters