ILLEGAL gambling at Rose's Pub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

billy

Frankfort, KY

#1 May 10, 2011
ILLEGAL gambling at Rose's Pub!!!!!!!!!!
easy

United States

#2 May 10, 2011
billy wrote:
ILLEGAL gambling at Rose's Pub!!!!!!!!!!
What you that they cut you off?????????
I kno rose very well, she should get you info, and sue your butt. Thats slander!
its not slander

Shelbyville, KY

#3 May 10, 2011
Slander is a spoken lie.

Libel is a written lie.
easy wrote:
<quoted text>What you that they cut you off?????????
I kno rose very well, she should get you info, and sue your butt. Thats slander!
Frankforter

Frankfort, KY

#4 May 10, 2011
How many places in KY had illegal gambling on derby day? Really??? It's only illegal if you get caught and you're not connected in some way to someone important in this extremely corrupt city!
lol

Frankfort, KY

#5 May 12, 2011
If people are making a little bet on something that's there business not no one Else's. What did you do lose some money. quit crying and grow up. you overgrown Baby.
amen

United States

#6 May 12, 2011
lol wrote:
If people are making a little bet on something that's there business not no one Else's. What did you do lose some money. quit crying and grow up. you overgrown Baby.
I think its allen crying, He had bout four people over, After they paid for food and a beer, They didnt have enough to bet. Hey allen i bet rose had free food, All the other bars did. Great prices on food. Lmao hahahahahahahahahaha you will learn how to run a bar one day, till then leave rose and jim alone.
Jayne

Cedar Rapids, IA

#7 Jul 8, 2011
I can't believe Rose's Pub is still around. I moved out of Frankfort 15 years ago, and I still remember it as Corvette's Loung.
Jack

O Fallon, MO

#8 Jul 15, 2011
I canít believe that ABC hasnít caught her yet. She has been running those poker machines over there for years. She got plenty of my money thatís for sure. She must have someone at ABC to still be in business.
Not a racist

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jul 15, 2011
pathetic.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#10 Jul 15, 2011
Jack wrote:
I canít believe that ABC hasnít caught her yet. She has been running those poker machines over there for years. She got plenty of my money thatís for sure. She must have someone at ABC to still be in business.
That's hilarious! If you had won you wouldn't be complaining. Anyone who plays poker machines is insane, don't you know the motherboard inside can be adjusted to increase or decrease the odds of winning? And guess what, it's usually set so the house wins? It's pretty simple, ultimately any business that has these machines have them for one reason, to make money off people like you who they let win a few bucks while you give them a lot of bucks. I love it when they put those signs on the machines that say "For Amusement Only". The only amusing part is that the owner of the machines are amused as they deposit your money in the bank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corruption.. jullian carrol- pat melton 19 min Tom T 8
the music thread (Apr '12) 27 min Musikologist 22
Pat will win again 30 min Hammer 35
Heroin dealers are gonna get shown the way out ... 42 min Hammer 6
Just look at the people in FCDC 45 min Hammer 5
next to staxx 46 min Steak 310
Drug dealers are gonna get busted 47 min Hammer 7
Hayley at Chili's 1 hr Town Critic 13
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match