Capitol Veiw Park
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MYRiVeR

Frankfort, KY

#1 Jun 30, 2012
To all of you that are using the beach at Capitol Veiw Park and enjoying the river, PLEASE take your trash back up the steps, there is a trash can at the top for you to use, there is no sense in leaving all your beer cans and junk laying on the bank, or throwing in the water. You dont realize that your messing up OUR and your childrens water supply. We just had a river sweep and picked up 10 tons of trash from people like you that dont care and to damn lazy to pick up after yourselfs. They will stop all of you from being able to get there by land if it doesnt stop. That means no more rope swing or being able to cool off when its a 100 degree's. Please just take your trash with you.
good advise

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jul 7, 2012
Good luck getting people to pick up after themselves.
Hope people take your advise and if they don't they will stop access to the beach and I think that is exactly what they should do if people too lazy to pick up their trash
no shiz sherlock

United States

#4 Jul 7, 2012
MYRiVeR wrote:
To all of you that are using the beach at Capitol Veiw Park and enjoying the river, PLEASE take your trash back up the steps, there is a trash can at the top for you to use, there is no sense in leaving all your beer cans and junk laying on the bank, or throwing in the water. You dont realize that your messing up OUR and your childrens water supply. We just had a river sweep and picked up 10 tons of trash from people like you that dont care and to damn lazy to pick up after yourselfs. They will stop all of you from being able to get there by land if it doesnt stop. That means no more rope swing or being able to cool off when its a 100 degree's. Please just take your trash with you.
Nice post Tanya!
Reality

Shelbyville, KY

#7 Jul 7, 2012
What decent parent would allow a child to swim in the ky river????
no shiz sherlock

United States

#8 Jul 7, 2012
Reality wrote:
What decent parent would allow a child to swim in the ky river????
Me. What is in the river that is toxic? Have you had it tested ? I would much rather have my kids in the river than a piss filled pool.
Reality check.
Curious

Shelbyville, KY

#9 Jul 7, 2012
How does one get to the beach area? I know where Capitol view park is but I'm not that familiar with it or Frankfort
true

Shelbyville, KY

#10 Jul 8, 2012
Curious wrote:
How does one get to the beach area? I know where Capitol view park is but I'm not that familiar with it or Frankfort
go 2where the bball court is there's a trail between the 2baseball fields jus follow it down
snitch lmao

Shelbyville, KY

#11 Jul 8, 2012
Curious wrote:
How does one get to the beach area? I know where Capitol view park is but I'm not that familiar with it or Frankfort
there's a lot of w$$$es there n drug heads I'm sure if the cops ever went n checked out places like this they wouldn't have ta go door ta door they'd find everybody they was looking for
uhm hello

Frankfort, KY

#12 Jul 8, 2012
no shiz sherlock wrote:
<quoted text>
Me. What is in the river that is toxic? Have you had it tested ? I would much rather have my kids in the river than a piss filled pool.
Reality check.
Are you nuts????? Alligators, crocs, sharks and big teethed fish!!! Hello!!!!!! CPS!!!! Hello!!!!
Larry

Frankfort, KY

#13 Jul 8, 2012
I told Shane Terrell about this and he didn't do nuthin.
my opinion

Frankfort, KY

#15 Jul 8, 2012
Robin and Klanman is they kept you all out, it would be better. I might say much better. I am white and every time I go, I see poor white trash pissing and throwing trash every place. So, don't blame one race blame all you low down piece of crap.
my opinion

Frankfort, KY

#16 Jul 8, 2012
I agree with my opinion. Why does every thing have to be about race especially here in this backwards town. These crazy white folks think all Mexicans, blacks, etc., are all the same. We have common sense to know that not all white folks are the same. Bottom line is Robin and Klanman are ignorant. They live in the past and that is why they have to voice their opinion on topix.
I totally agree

Frankfort, KY

#17 Jul 8, 2012
There is no problem with trash at East Frankfort park. Everybody of all races go there and have a good time. Peace. Robin and Klansman need to go under a rock and suffer from heat.
I totally agree

Frankfort, KY

#19 Jul 8, 2012
Rambler I got good news for you. I hope you can read this clearly. If not, please get someone to read it for you. White folks will soon be the minority in this country. Mexicans and other nationalities are taking over. If you had any sense which I can tell you don't from reading your post, you don't even realize that foreigners own half of the small US businesses. I bet you did not even realize that due to your low IQ. I am all for diversity and I think it is great. I love seeing mixed couples, mixed kids, and minority owned businesses. You cannot stop GOD's work and he loves everybody even your low life self. Therefore, the only place you can go and not see other races is in your home or under a rock.
I totally agree too

Frankfort, KY

#20 Jul 8, 2012
Yes! It is the HUMAN RACE!! We are all equal! All God's children! White, black, yellow, red, blue, gay, straight, bi, rich, poor, short, tall, fat, skinny, average, young, old,,, you name it!!! We are all people! We are all different, and that's what makes the human race so wonderful!
amen

Frankfort, KY

#21 Jul 8, 2012
AMEN, AMEN, AND AMEN. You are so correct. We are all equal. All GOD'S CHILDREN.
no shiz sherlock

United States

#23 Jul 8, 2012
Robert wrote:
Stop taking up for the Blacks they are not worth it,,,if i seen one laying on the side of the road i wouldnt stop to help..let em Die
And a Christian black would help you. Go figure.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#24 Jul 8, 2012
The river is brown/green. A pool is blue...Hello!!!!
lmfao

Shelbyville, KY

#26 Jul 8, 2012
Robin C wrote:
If they keep the Blacks out,it would be nice...they litter all the time cause they dont care or have respect for nobody....
sorry but blacks stay away from water they can't swim threw three in last week they all drowned
no shiz sherlock

United States

#27 Jul 9, 2012
uhm hello wrote:
<quoted text>Are you nuts????? Alligators, crocs, sharks and big teethed fish!!! Hello!!!!!! CPS!!!! Hello!!!!
Look up toxic. You are 0-4 on deadly things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 169,011
Carla Van Horn wkyt drunk driving 25 min WOW 1
Red jeep Cherokee 55 min Hmmm 18
KSU Homecoming 1 hr End of story 19
Houston Wells seeks re-election 3 hr voter 5
Emmylou Billings 6 hr Citizen 13
Gibbys waitress 7 hr Regular customer 32

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages