stray cats need to go
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Exterminator

Lake Geneva, WI

#43 Feb 2, 2013
_Psychonaut wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for the record it's Ammo and discharging a firearm within city limits is a crime,Either way my point is you shouldn't shoot animals that pose no threat if you are not one of those people then my argument shouldn't offend you now should it ?
match ammo is not loud im not offended you are why else would you ignore the question what do you think of a man thats for killing millions of unborn children like obama. You like obama psyconut so you mind your property the way you see fit. Ill mind mine my way.

“peace,love and freedom”

Since: Dec 12

frankfort

#44 Feb 2, 2013
Exterminator wrote:
<quoted text>match ammo is not loud im not offended you are why else would you ignore the question what do you think of a man thats for killing millions of unborn children like obama. You like obama psyconut so you mind your property the way you see fit. Ill mind mine my way.
Actually I avoided your question because it has no significant point in this conversation other than trying to dismiss me as some pro life nutjob,I care less what someone else chooses to do with a life that's inside them,If they believe they should kill their own child then that is their moral decision they must live with not mine.And actually no genius I do not like obama or any other politicain for that matter I do find it humorous however that people like you actually try to use politics as a weapon.Oh you don't like seeing animals killed ? you must be an obama fan,Your idiocies amaze and fascinate me.
Exterminator

Lake Geneva, WI

#45 Feb 3, 2013
_Psychonaut wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I avoided your question because it has no significant point in this conversation other than trying to dismiss me as some pro life nutjob,I care less what someone else chooses to do with a life that's inside them,If they believe they should kill their own child then that is their moral decision they must live with not mine.And actually no genius I do not like obama or any other politicain for that matter I do find it humorous however that people like you actually try to use politics as a weapon.Oh you don't like seeing animals killed ? you must be an obama fan,Your idiocies amaze and fascinate me.
Im glad your amazed i dont use politics as a weapon. i use people like you as an example of a person who would like to see harm to me or anyone who had killed a animal for reasons we see fit. But you dont care about someone killing a soon to be child. How come no one is complaining about that. It shows how warped you people are.
Cat Lover

Frankfort, KY

#46 Feb 3, 2013
I have a cat that is part of my family. My cat DOES NOT go outside. I DO NOT inflict my love of cats on others. If my neighbors want a cat they will get one of their own. If all cat owners would be responsible enough to keep the cats off of the property of others there wouldn't be a problem. How can people say they love their cats and yet let them roam into harms way?

“peace,love and freedom”

Since: Dec 12

frankfort

#47 Feb 3, 2013
Exterminator wrote:
<quoted text>Im glad your amazed i dont use politics as a weapon. i use people like you as an example of a person who would like to see harm to me or anyone who had killed a animal for reasons we see fit. But you dont care about someone killing a soon to be child. How come no one is complaining about that. It shows how warped you people are.
You know nothing and arguing with you is completely pointless the person who started this thread has figured out a solution to there problem and this thread is no longer needed so needless to say I will no longer be replying to your idiocies,As for abortion it can be a good or bad thing ending a human life that has yet to be born is wrong but At the same time should a rape victim be forced to bear a child she did not want you judge me so quickly when you do not even know me in the slightest when your attempt to label me as a pro life Obama fan failed you had to say the exact opposite I find it humorous you wish to get a rise from me but you won't, You came to this topic offering idiotic and illegal advice no less YOU are wrong and that's that.

“peace,love and freedom”

Since: Dec 12

frankfort

#48 Feb 3, 2013
Cat Lover wrote:
I have a cat that is part of my family. My cat DOES NOT go outside. I DO NOT inflict my love of cats on others. If my neighbors want a cat they will get one of their own. If all cat owners would be responsible enough to keep the cats off of the property of others there wouldn't be a problem. How can people say they love their cats and yet let them roam into harms way?
Let's say you cat was to slip out the door or something and run off ? not everyone is so irresponsible with there animals sometimes accidents happen.but does that make it ok to shoot someones pet I don't believe so.
Exterminator

Whitewater, WI

#49 Feb 4, 2013
_Psychonaut wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing and arguing with you is completely pointless the person who started this thread has figured out a solution to there problem and this thread is no longer needed so needless to say I will no longer be replying to your idiocies,As for abortion it can be a good or bad thing ending a human life that has yet to be born is wrong but At the same time should a rape victim be forced to bear a child she did not want you judge me so quickly when you do not even know me in the slightest when your attempt to label me as a pro life Obama fan failed you had to say the exact opposite I find it humorous you wish to get a rise from me but you won't, You came to this topic offering idiotic and illegal advice no less YOU are wrong and that's that.
For rape yes. Im not wrong nor is it illegal to protect my property.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min newpost 152,048
Sam Long and Girlfriend/Wife Caroline 14 min Frankfort Girl 5
fchs football (Nov '12) 1 hr WH Supporter 35
Is it wrong to hate a different race? (Jul '15) 1 hr Brandon and Jennifer 14
sheriff dept fired Qualls? (May '14) 2 hr law abiding citizen 25
Justin Hendershot 2 hr Bruh101 23
News Criminal syndicate sold $900,000 in pills in on... (Feb '12) 3 hr Don juan 4
When will the Western Hills Football team actua... 3 hr That Guy 70

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages