stray cats need to go
Exterminator

Lake Geneva, WI

#23 Jan 31, 2013
Life House wrote:
<quoted text>The down side of this is you could get caught, and go to jail. But for someone like you, that sounds like a vacation. 3 meals,and a cot.
If you care so much start your own animal shelter and no i wont get caught on my own land ive talked to police game wardens and shelters and they all said if your having problems with wild dogs cats or whatever is killing your live stock and or birds which i have. To kill them if people would keep their animals on their own property i wouldnt have to.

“peace,love and freedom”

Since: Dec 12

frankfort

#24 Jan 31, 2013
Exterminator wrote:
<quoted text> If you care so much start your own animal shelter and no i wont get caught on my own land ive talked to police game wardens and shelters and they all said if your having problems with wild dogs cats or whatever is killing your live stock and or birds which i have. To kill them if people would keep their animals on their own property i wouldnt have to.
You just completely contradicted yourself,So the only cats you shoot are wild but yet they have owners ? that's very peculiar,Also the "defending your livestock" excuse you have going is pretty poor.Livestock is defined as domesticated animals raised to produce food or other commodities the birds that randomly happen to fly onto your property are not "livestock" nor are they yours so find another excuse to shoot an kill your neighbors animals.
Law abiding citizen

Huntington, IN

#25 Jan 31, 2013
FYI wrote:
City animal control reports to the police department and he will supply you with a trap and then pick up the animals to be taken to the Humane Society. The County Animal control reports to the County Judge Exec and guess what? They do NOT deal with cats. Not sure why, but they only deal with dogs, cows, horses, etc.
Ok. This is a problem, then. I may need to take matters into my own hands. My neighbor puts out large amounts of cat food on her front porch for all the stray cats. So you can imagine how bad that is! I am not bashing her. I understand her love for animals...however, the free cat food is attracting raccoons and opossums like crazy!! What's next? Skunks? I'm sick of running into these angry critters everytime I walk outside. Something has to be done... and something WILL be done.
Exterminator

Loves Park, IL

#26 Feb 1, 2013
_Psychonaut wrote:
<quoted text>
You just completely contradicted yourself,So the only cats you shoot are wild but yet they have owners ? that's very peculiar,Also the "defending your livestock" excuse you have going is pretty poor.Livestock is defined as domesticated animals raised to produce food or other commodities the birds that randomly happen to fly onto your property are not "livestock" nor are they yours so find another excuse to shoot an kill your neighbors animals.
They have to come from some one thats dropped them and they get wild how else would they keep coming you think there is a wild heard of them. How else would i have birds if they were not in my pen abcdefg shall i continue.
Exterminator

Loves Park, IL

#27 Feb 1, 2013
Exterminator wrote:
<quoted text>They have to come from some one thats dropped them and they get wild how else would they keep coming you think there is a wild heard of them. How else would i have birds if they were not in my pen abcdefg shall i continue.
Also the definition for have is possess ,own or hold key word is HAVE i have birds. Also you dont decide what exuse i need to kill cats wild or otherwise if it causing problems i take care of it.
Rebel

Belvidere, IL

#28 Feb 1, 2013
critter lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Many are not strays, they are feral. They do not do well in homes. The best thing for them is to trap them, neuter them, and turn them loose in one on the feral cat colonies around town. There is a team working on the ones at tacobell. Maybe the humane society has their info.
so where is all the feral cat colonies located sounds like a stupid idea to turn these cats loose knowing they will end up at everyones house spraying and all. Yea turn them loose so we can kill them.
freak

Chicago, IL

#29 Feb 1, 2013
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>so where is all the feral cat colonies located sounds like a stupid idea to turn these cats loose knowing they will end up at everyones house spraying and all. Yea turn them loose so we can kill them.
Lol....^*like*
Exterminator

Elm Grove, WI

#30 Feb 1, 2013
_Psychonaut wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell 'em SP no animal deserves to die simply because it's been abandoned by a neglectful owner that's what shelters are for at least the animal will have a second chance at a caring home.
what do you think happens to the ferral and wild cats that are brought in to the animal shelters. I know for a fact what happens.
red

AOL

#31 Feb 1, 2013
I live in the country and we have trouble with dogs running loose. I can count four neighbors who let their dogs run all over as much as a half mile to my yard where they all just love to mark their territory. If I hadn't been an animal lover, I would have killed them by now. My animals are contained as theirs should also be. It's ignorant animal owners that I'd like to do away with. That's where the real problem exist.
BSS

Louisville, KY

#32 Feb 1, 2013
all this is bs I have strays in my neighborhood and anybody Ive called will do anything to help.

“peace,love and freedom”

frankfort

#33 Feb 1, 2013
Exterminator wrote:
<quoted text>They have to come from some one thats dropped them and they get wild how else would they keep coming you think there is a wild heard of them. How else would i have birds if they were not in my pen abcdefg shall i continue.
Simply because an animal wanders onto your property does not make them wild or stray many people let their animals outside without watching their every move regardless of how careless it is.But is it any better of you to shoot someone pet ? I'm not speaking of wild cats or of ones who have been dropped I'm talking about shooting someones pet who simply walked onto your property,A pet is a member of a family just as much as a person is what gives YOU the right to take their life simply because you thought they were strays ? As for your idiotic humane society question I know all too well what happens to those animals the difference is it's done humanely by someone who actually cares about animals not some prick who shoots them and leaves them to bleed out.We used to have a jackass like you on our rode who would shoot animals who wandered onto his property,Needless to say when a neighbor found out what had happened to their animals they went and had a nice long "talk" with him and the dumb shit stopped.

“peace,love and freedom”

frankfort

#34 Feb 1, 2013
Exterminator wrote:
<quoted text>Also the definition for have is possess ,own or hold key word is HAVE i have birds. Also you dont decide what exuse i need to kill cats wild or otherwise if it causing problems i take care of it.
Because all problems should be solved with bullets ? you really are an idiot.I can't say that I won't laugh when someone " takes care" of you.
Exterminator

Elm Grove, WI

#35 Feb 1, 2013
_Psychonaut wrote:
<quoted text>
Because all problems should be solved with bullets ? you really are an idiot.I can't say that I won't laugh when someone " takes care" of you.
I give every animal a chance like this mixed dog that has pit in it. It plays with my dog on my land i havent killed it or this nice cat that came here its our now my wife took it in. I can only take so many of my game birds getting killed. so is that a proposal do you want to (Take care of me ) for protecting my animals my birds. so what do you think of a man that is for abortions like obama you wanna see him taken care of to.
American

United States

#36 Feb 1, 2013
Law abiding citizen wrote:
There are a lot of stray cats in my neighborhood. They cause many problems. They deficate all over my yard and driveway, they kill the birds I feed, they make messes, and in the spring they will cause the flea population to spread. I am an animal lover, so I don't want to harm them. However, black pepper and moth balls are not keeping them away. If I set out a trap, will the humane society come get them and find them a good home? I heard the humane society will even let you borrow the traps. Is this true?
. I have them in my neighborhood also,yhey don't bother me. They can come in my yard anytime,I didn't see them until my yard got infeated with moles and for awhile I had mice. Well not anymore the stray cats killed them off after that they left but I suspect they will be back when it gets warm and the moles show up again count it as a blessing most of the time strays only show up when they are hunting their prey youi could have a yard full of mice instead

“peace,love and freedom”

frankfort

#37 Feb 1, 2013
Exterminator wrote:
<quoted text>I give every animal a chance like this mixed dog that has pit in it. It plays with my dog on my land i havent killed it or this nice cat that came here its our now my wife took it in. I can only take so many of my game birds getting killed. so is that a proposal do you want to (Take care of me ) for protecting my animals my birds. so what do you think of a man that is for abortions like obama you wanna see him taken care of to.
"High powered pellet gun or match amo for the .22 will do the trick"
Doesn't sound like giving them much of a chance to me,And no I never offered to kill you or even proposed to do so myself I'm no murderer I simply cannot stand those who abuse or kill animals without reason,I never said anything about self defense nor did you in your original comments If a human or animal threatens my life or the life of those I love of course I would put a bullet between their eyes without so much as a shred of remorse for my actions but unjustified killing is something entirely different if you're not killing for food or in defense your just a murderer regardless of whether it's an animal.
Exterminator

Elm Grove, WI

#38 Feb 1, 2013
_Psychonaut wrote:
<quoted text>
"High powered pellet gun or match amo for the .22 will do the trick"
Doesn't sound like giving them much of a chance to me,And no I never offered to kill you or even proposed to do so myself I'm no murderer I simply cannot stand those who abuse or kill animals without reason,I never said anything about self defense nor did you in your original comments If a human or animal threatens my life or the life of those I love of course I would put a bullet between their eyes without so much as a shred of remorse for my actions but unjustified killing is something entirely different if you're not killing for food or in defense your just a murderer regardless of whether it's an animal.
Yea if you live in town as i did a high power pellet gun or match amo will do the trick theres no suffering. Since i live 23 miles from town i can use whatever i want. I have never had one suffer head shot every time. since i dont eat cats my birds and every thing else i raise is food. you prick
Rocker

Frankfort, KY

#39 Feb 1, 2013
Law abiding citizen wrote:
There are a lot of stray cats in my neighborhood.
They were a pretty good rock band during the 80's. You are so lucky.

“peace,love and freedom”

frankfort

#40 Feb 1, 2013
Exterminator wrote:
<quoted text>Yea if you live in town as i did a high power pellet gun or match amo will do the trick theres no suffering. Since i live 23 miles from town i can use whatever i want. I have never had one suffer head shot every time. since i dont eat cats my birds and every thing else i raise is food. you prick
Just for the record it's Ammo and discharging a firearm within city limits is a crime,Either way my point is you shouldn't shoot animals that pose no threat if you are not one of those people then my argument shouldn't offend you now should it ?
Mee

Frankfort, KY

#41 Feb 1, 2013
_Psychonaut wrote:
<quoted text>Most of them probably do so because they are inferior and to make up for it they have to abuse or kill something smaller and more defenseless than themselves.
Real men don't need to abuse things weaker than them.

“peace,love and freedom”

frankfort

#42 Feb 1, 2013
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
Real men don't need to abuse things weaker than them.
Exactly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenworth Smith and Frances Hagy 8 min heroin pusher 11
overdose 17 min Agree 34
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min MOSAIC is Satan 159,582
WTF threw in the towel! 1 hr Truth 15
Tasha Alves Robinson 1 hr Really 7
Capital Expo is no more 1 hr T Notch 33
Which of the female criminals is Krishaun doing? 2 hr Larry Cleveland Jr 29
Blake Kline OD? 14 hr Fake Derrick Patrol 30

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages