Sheriff had to call KSP, so should we

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Taxpayer

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 7, 2013
The sheriff had to call the state police about the corruption in his own office. Now he wants us to increase his budget? Why? So we can fund more corruption?
Collect the taxes, serve the papers and quit pretending like you're anything more than an elected politician surrounded by a bunch of political appointees. If there is any serious crime, we'll do like you did. We'll call the state police.
HiJaCkEd

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Good luck with that. Post 12 covers about 6 counties, and runs with less troopers out per shift per county than the sheriff's office here does. So, call state police for all of your emergencies, but be prepared to wait while one comes from some other county. Especially if ALL these people posting (I'm sure there's tons, and none of them are the same person) want them to repond to all of their problems!
hahahahaa

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
The sheriff had to call the state police about the corruption in his own office. Now he wants us to increase his budget? Why? So we can fund more corruption?
Collect the taxes, serve the papers and quit pretending like you're anything more than an elected politician surrounded by a bunch of political appointees. If there is any serious crime, we'll do like you did. We'll call the state police.
Best response ever!!! Bravo!!!!!!
FOR YOUR EYES ONLY

Frankfort, KY

#4 Jan 7, 2013
I agree with you 150% sheriff's Dept is a big waste. He just proved he cant maintain his employee's. He is not doing his job. KSP is. So why do we pay him.
FOR YOUR EYES ONLY

Frankfort, KY

#5 Jan 7, 2013
To ha ha ha. The sheriff's Dept. Will not show up. Simple as that. I know that is hard for you to believe but sooooooo true.
HIY

Frankfort, KY

#6 Jan 7, 2013
HiJaCkEd wrote:
Good luck with that. Post 12 covers about 6 counties, and runs with less troopers out per shift per county than the sheriff's office here does. So, call state police for all of your emergencies, but be prepared to wait while one comes from some other county. Especially if ALL these people posting (I'm sure there's tons, and none of them are the same person) want them to repond to all of their problems!
FCSO
HiJaCkEd

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Nope, I am not the Franklin County Sheriff's Office (not sure how one person can be a whole organization, but I digress). Just someone stating facts. But, facts are a rare commodity here.
blueandwhite

United States

#8 Jan 7, 2013
HiJaCkEd wrote:
There's usually a trooper or two in franklin county. How many deputies are out?
HiJaCkEd

Frankfort, KY

#10 Jan 7, 2013
I agree. Like I said, facts are rare on this site, and they will be lost on the vast majority of the purveyors here.
I use the SO

Frankfort, KY

#12 Jan 7, 2013
Again, when I have a barking dog, minor accident, illegally parked car, neighbor trouble or a minor domestic trouble I call Pat's Posse, If I have a serious matter I call KSP the real police in Franklin County. I'm going to rate the police agencies in Franklin County from top to bottom.

KSP
Frankfort Police Department
Sheriff's Office/KSU (tie)
Constables
HiJaCkEd

Frankfort, KY

#13 Jan 7, 2013
I use the SO wrote:
Again, when I have a barking dog, minor accident, illegally parked car, neighbor trouble or a minor domestic trouble I call Pat's Posse, If I have a serious matter I call KSP the real police in Franklin County. I'm going to rate the police agencies in Franklin County from top to bottom.
KSP
Constables
I'm sure the deputies thank you. That way, they don't have to deal with you. They deal with enough ignorant people as it is.
FCRJ

Frankfort, KY

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Now you tell me how deputies like Jake Banta, Roy Rivers, Charlie Brown and his son Matt Brown got hired on. These are buddies of buddies that have pull. No agency would hire these clowns on their own. It's the buddy system at work.
homework

Frankfort, KY

#15 Jan 7, 2013
FCRJ wrote:
Now you tell me how deputies like Jake Banta, Roy Rivers, Charlie Brown and his son Matt Brown got hired on. These are buddies of buddies that have pull. No agency would hire these clowns on their own. It's the buddy system at work.
Do your homework. When I worked downtown, Roy Rivers was a FPD officer and also in the military. I think he is beyond qualified.

But I agree on the others.
what

Loves Park, IL

#16 Jan 7, 2013
I use the SO wrote:
KSP
Constables
This is a dumbass post.
Ahh man

Frankfort, KY

#17 Jan 7, 2013
I love me some Roy Rogers! Yippe Ky YAH YEAH MOTHER "f"ers! Man hes so cool. I aint seen him since the day is long. I think Pat ate him.
blueandwhite

United States

#18 Jan 7, 2013
Ahh man wrote:
I love me some Roy Rogers! Yippe Ky YAH YEAH MOTHER "f"ers! Man hes so cool. I aint seen him since the day is long. I think Pat ate him.
Ha ha ha ha
Please dont call

Frankfort, KY

#19 Jan 7, 2013
Please do not call the Sheriff's dept. They are way to busy answer other calls. With you not calling , theat leaves them more free to answer other calls. So you call KSP and wait for one to show up, I will call the Sheriff's Dept for help
hello!!!

Lawrenceburg, KY

#20 Jan 7, 2013
HIY wrote:
<quoted text>FCSO
Not the whole FCSO just one over paid employee named Craig. Lol
hello!!!

Lawrenceburg, KY

#21 Jan 7, 2013
HiJaCkEd wrote:
I agree. Like I said, facts are rare on this site, and they will be lost on the vast majority of the purveyors here.
He hasn't done the job you all post he has. How much has he paid out in lawsuits that have been kept quiet? I've seen quotes of a total near $150k. That can be confirmed through a request to KACO I believe. I may have the wrong acronym.
hello!!!

Lawrenceburg, KY

#22 Jan 7, 2013
FCRJ wrote:
If you think Roy is a clown you are an idiot. He actually does his job with the schools, unlike the county Mountie...oops Monty! The others I can't speak for but know your facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankfort Marathon Employee Murdered 2 min truth 8
News Ruling: Refusal to print gay pride shirts not d... 10 min TomInElPaso 261
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min Paul 163,842
Heroin addicts die 44 min GONE for GOOD 6
lara greathouse 46 min NICE 3
Frankfort country club's own Rick Pulliam 56 min Tubes 14
Pet Domain and Suites 1 hr Mitchell 6
Keegan newton 4 hr Twenty one days 27
who got shot? 9 hr JudgeRoyBean 7

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages