Watch how you treat ppl it may come b...

Watch how you treat ppl it may come back to bite you

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

Justagirl

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2013
So tonight I was put in my place so to speak about the way I treated someone in the past. Even though a lot of what was said was true the other person didn't except much blame. There are two sides to every story but I think I'd been only seeing my own. I miss this person quite often and now years later nothing can be done about it. I always only saw what I wanted to see and maybe not how things actually were. I'm very sorry I hurt you. I regret what happened between us and know that I did love you but obviously didn't know how to love at that point or went about things the wrong way. I hope you don't hate me forever. I cried after reading that last msg you sent and I deserved every bit of it. Ppl watch how you treat others...later down the road you could want that person or ppl back in your life and you won't be able to have them.
haha

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Who my it be
awwwww

Huntington, IN

#3 Jan 24, 2013
I forgive u
Hmmm

La Grange, IL

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Snooze you lose
justaguy

Frankfort, KY

#5 Jan 28, 2013
as i read this post i could only think of how true it really is. it seems to have come straight from my heart. i dont and never will understand why things happen when they do, all i can say is watch how you treat the ones you love
Been There

Paducah, KY

#7 Jan 28, 2013
Sometimes you just have to move on and let go. I was truly in love with someone and he finally admitted to me that he did not feel the same way about me. I will always love him, but I know there is no future there. You just have to eventually leave the past behind and go forward. I still hurt everyday, but I just think of it as a hard lesson learned. I won't ever love anyone like that again and I don't want to. The hurt is not worth it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fun things to do in Frankfort 49 min Callingyourbluff 23
Christina (Teenie) Beagle RAT 58 min Beatherass 2
Best chicken nuggets 2 hr wtf 8
warning to all men of Frankfort, ky 3 hr John 17
News Kentucky lawmaker accused of sexual assault 4 hr Perv 33
modern day slavery 5 hr Arianna 4
Chris Ford, HUNG? 5 hr Amanda 5

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance