First Prev
of 3
Next Last
abba55

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2012
who is a good Roofers. i heard todd bleckley or some taylor/Curtis is half way good
good roofer

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jun 21, 2012
look in your phone book, I'm sure you probably wont find those names there but lots of others.
BubbaT

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jun 21, 2012
I've heard most of the local guys are good. Thats what my insurance guy says, anyway.
Don't get anybody out of the area - they won't be around if you need them to stand behind their work.
I know

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2012
The guys at Solheim Roofing are great!
knows

Lexington, KY

#5 Jun 21, 2012
Bostow in Lawrenceburg. The best and most reasonable.
Billy

Lake City, FL

#6 Jun 28, 2012
abba55 wrote:
who is a good Roofers. i heard todd bleckley or some taylor/Curtis is half way good
Try Miles Roofing Inc. They are roofers from Vermont that are in Fl now, the web site is www.milesroofinginc.com
Billy

Lake City, FL

#7 Jun 28, 2012
Try Miles Roofing,they are roofers from Vermont and I think they are in town, The web site is www.milesroofinginc.com
friend

Frankfort, KY

#8 Jun 28, 2012
Mike Cummins does a great job.
John

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jun 28, 2012
Frankfort roofers are all higher than hell.

Call Jeff Winn. He just did my roof and I was shocked at what a good job he did.
John

Frankfort, KY

#10 Jun 28, 2012
I forgot to mention... he was super cheap. That's why the quality job shocked me.
Kitty

Prospect, KY

#11 Jun 30, 2012
Don't do any business with Bryan Cox - he will cheat you.
service

Frankfort, KY

#12 Jul 2, 2012
Rexs service and repair 5028031932
good roofer

Frankfort, KY

#13 Jul 3, 2012
If any of you are involved or part of your community, you have heard of a good roofer. Word of mouth is a good thing ask around see who others prefer, see what they have to say.

Since: Apr 11

United States

#15 Jul 3, 2012
Also Dean Duncan has lived and worked in Frankfort and surrounding counties.
Whatever

Frankfort, KY

#16 Jul 3, 2012
I know wrote:
The guys at Solheim Roofing are great!
Lies! Solheim sucks. They don't know what they're doing. I'm surprised their still in business actually and haven't been sued yet!

You must work for Solheim! ha! you suck!
The Real Miss Bea

United States

#17 Jul 3, 2012
abba55 wrote:
Unless you have a really bad leak that can't be covered, it's to hot to roof. They can work early and late but middle of day, shingles will slid down. They can use kick boards and want have to get on shingles.
I Know

United States

#19 Jul 3, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies! Solheim sucks. They don't know what they're doing. I'm surprised their still in business actually and haven't been sued yet!
You must work for Solheim! ha! you suck!
No, actually, they roofed my house last year and I thought they did a great job dumba$$. And I suppose you must be their competition.
Cletus t snow

United States

#20 Jul 3, 2012
Lowell newsome awful good everybodyknows him professional curtious cleanjobsite not a bunch of convited felones
good roofer

Frankfort, KY

#21 Jul 5, 2012
One thing everyone must consider also, is your roofer licensed? Or insured ?? If someone gets hurt on your job and they dont have insurance it comes back to home owner. Just sayin, homeowners beware !!!
seeder crest

Macon, GA

#22 Oct 22, 2012
lowell newsome would be a convict if he didnt roll over on everyone else....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex offenders living in frankfort kentucky (Feb '11) 1 min wtf 39
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min ChromiuMan 149,503
Michelle Obama 40 min hmm 1
News China Expands Naval Power to Waters U.S. Dominates (Apr '10) 41 min Go Blue Forever 3,286
America legion 3 hr Hang Hillary 15
Hanghillary 3 hr Hang Hillary 1
Trump won, Trump won 4 hr Hang Hillary 8

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages