Haunted Frankfort?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hunter

Clarksville, TN

#1 Jul 20, 2010
Anyone know of haunted places or homes in frankfort?

“Never stop learning.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2 Jul 21, 2010
Hunter wrote:
Anyone know of haunted places or homes in frankfort?
Yep, but I don't want them stirred up.

Since: Jul 10

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jul 21, 2010
There a a variety of places supposedly "haunted" around Frankfort.(If you believe in that kind of stuff!)
Check it out with the Historical Society.

By the way, Gina C...I finally decided to register after all these months...aka cobra.

“a PBS mind in an MTV world”

Since: Jun 10

Freakfort, Kentucky

#4 Jul 21, 2010
Go on the Murder and Mayhem tour that the museum has every year in the fall. I went last year and it was pretty cool! With all the different killings that happened, I wouldn't be surprised that a lot of places would be "haunted" if you believe in that sort of thing.

“Never stop learning.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5 Jul 21, 2010
Hal-M wrote:
By the way, Gina C...I finally decided to register after all these months...aka cobra.
YEA! Welcome aboard!
layla

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Jul 21, 2010
The old jim beam plant on millvill road is definetly haunted!! Scary place to be at night
nice

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jul 21, 2010
what happens at the old jim beam plant?
layla

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Jul 22, 2010
You can see images standing in the broken windows loud thumping sounds and hear voices a
Slamm

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jul 22, 2010
layla wrote:
You can see images standing in the broken windows loud thumping sounds and hear voices a
Sounds like your imagination running wild.
eeekk

Clarksville, IN

#10 Jul 22, 2010
Isn't Liberty Hall supposed to be haunted?
Yep

Clarksville, TN

#11 Jul 22, 2010
omg....I have been to that old plant in Millville....we heard the thumping several times....of course that was when I was around 16....but I have been trying to get a hold of the owner there....i don't know who to call......
layla

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Jul 22, 2010
Its definetly haunted!!!! No its not my imagination either. I know what I saw!!!

Since: Jul 10

Frankfort, KY

#13 Jul 22, 2010
eeekk wrote:
Isn't Liberty Hall supposed to be haunted?
The "Gray Lady" !
Who ya gonna call

Finchville, KY

#15 Jul 22, 2010
I can remember tales from my Grandmother about the spectral locomotive that used to rocket past the farm where she grew up.
SHT

Midway, KY

#16 Jul 24, 2010
Has anyone ever heard if any of the buildings at Raven Crest Apartments is haunted? I used to live over there and my hubby and I both saw and heard some strange things. A friend told me that another building was known to be haunted.
Wondering

Frankfort, KY

#17 Aug 7, 2010
Where else?
hoogee

Jasper, IN

#18 Aug 7, 2010
Kroger on highway 127.....some of the people i see in there scare the hell out of me!!!!
TinNashville

Carthage, TN

#19 Aug 8, 2010
hoogee wrote:
Kroger on highway 127.....some of the people i see in there scare the hell out of me!!!!
Hey give them a break they cannot help that they are ugly and stupid as the day is long. Hell half of the damn people in Frankfort are in that catagory....You do know that the original name of Frankfort was Freakfort dont you?
noneya

Frankfort, KY

#20 Aug 9, 2010
Yep wrote:
omg....I have been to that old plant in Millville....we heard the thumping several times....of course that was when I was around 16....but I have been trying to get a hold of the owner there....i don't know who to call......
That property is owned by Jim Beam. They don't allow "tours" so I doubt you'll be allowed on the property.
doogie

Frankfort, KY

#21 Aug 9, 2010
i say lay off the drugs people and stay off private property or you will be shot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need help finding a psychiatrist 26 min STOP 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min CCR 165,474
Mornin', Topix! (Mar '16) 1 hr ChomoHunter 32
Pure hookah 1 hr Uncle ruckus 8
So, whatever happened to Christina Flynn? 1 hr Kim 13
Michael Turner looking fine (May '13) 1 hr SMH 18
Michelle Sexton (Nov '12) 3 hr FPD guy 16

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance