hot men at montaplast

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 19, 2010
Hey all, does ne1 know how i can get in touch with Darrell Willis? He's the quality manager. He's one hot piece of ass. I'm telling you women at Montaplast, if you think he's yours, you're out of your damn mind becuz I will beat the hell out of any whore that tries to scam him from me. I see him at work, but I NEED a home phone number! I would f*ck him out of his ever loving mind. I can't wait til the Christmas party in Dec. I'm gonna get him away from the crowd and show him what a REAL woman can do for that big cock of his. How about Mr.Dahl? That man's a fine piece of premium German ass. I heard through the grapevine that he was packing some good German boloney. Men like him usually dominate in bed, so I bet it's good stuff. You know what they say about big feet;)

Location hidden

#2 Nov 19, 2010
I also heard the managers stay late and do the wh*res in their cars in the far parking lot. Anybody else hear this? What does Darrell's car look like? I'd like to show him a big surprise after work Monday.
Really

Toledo, OH

#3 Nov 19, 2010
My_Little_Pony wrote:
I also heard the managers stay late and do the wh*res in their cars in the far parking lot. Anybody else hear this? What does Darrell's car look like? I'd like to show him a big surprise after work Monday.
. Yaeh he parks over at that other buildig across the street but uh good luck on all the seduction game ya plain cause sounds like ya might be Tryin to bark up the wrong trees lol

Location hidden

#4 Nov 19, 2010
Really wrote:
<quoted text>. Yaeh he parks over at that other buildig across the street but uh good luck on all the seduction game ya plain cause sounds like ya might be Tryin to bark up the wrong trees lol
Why, are they gay? What do you mean? If they see what I got to offer, they'll be eager to oblige.
Handsome Stranger

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2010
Of course it is Bubba Jackson

Location hidden

#6 Nov 19, 2010
What is Bubba Jackson? I'm confused. Sorry. I didn't ask anything about a Bubba Jackson. I wanted information about Darrell Willis and Mr. Dahl. If you have that, great! Now, for the person who said that I might be barking up the wrong tree, I am asking, are they gay? Why would I be up the wrong tree?

Location hidden

#7 Nov 19, 2010
Handsome Stranger wrote:
Of course it is Bubba Jackson
What?

Location hidden

#8 Nov 19, 2010
I'm in it to win it, so pony up guys!
Hunk

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2010
Hey there. I'm a white attractive guy here. I'm always up for some fun and I'm pretty thick down there. Love doing oral and have been told I'm amazing at it. Would u like to try me out? I can send pics if u wanna email me. Never hurts to at least check it out right? Lol I'd love to have some fun with u

Location hidden

#10 Nov 19, 2010
Hey Hunk, do you work at Montaplast? Maybe we can work something out at lunch..lol..
Hunk

United States

#11 Nov 20, 2010
My_Little_Pony wrote:
Hey Hunk, do you work at Montaplast? Maybe we can work something out at lunch..lol..
Hey Pony, no I do not work there, but that doesn't mean I still couldn't be cute and have some fun lol. U up for it? Want to email me and exchange pics?
Hunk

United States

#12 Nov 23, 2010
So? Lol
tanya howell

Frankfort, KY

#13 Nov 24, 2010
My_Little_Pony wrote:
one of them was me you gotta problem with it!! but i aint no wh*re
Anonymous

United States

#14 Apr 3, 2011
Does anyone know anything about a guy named Scott I believe he's still on 3rd ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CriminalForever 156,438
prostitute busted at cherokee gardens 100 bldg (Apr '15) 3 hr Tonya 13
Tire Discounters Versailes RD 3 hr lolllllll 3
Bishop Jason Green 3 hr awwww 49
No Such Thing As Atheists 4 hr God 13
Its Xmas time Happy New year G i got the middle... 5 hr hmm 2
Right thing to do 6 hr Eric 6

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages