???

Frankfort, KY

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Who's the young guy with all the tattoo he's a cutie and I'd lik to get to kno him I think his names junior
nicole

Arlington, TX

#2 Feb 25, 2013
[QUOTE who="???"]Who's the young guy with all the tattoo he's a cutie and I'd lik to get to kno him I think his names junior[/QUOTE]
No its not and i think you should tell him and not put it on topix. Hes a very good friend of mine.
???

Paris, TN

#3 Feb 26, 2013
What's his name then and how do I get ahold of him lol are you his gf
nicole

Arlington, TX

#4 Feb 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="???"]What's his name then and how do I get ahold of him lol are you his gf[/QUOTE]
Lol.. Okayyy.. Let me brake it down for you.. Once again.. I said.. If tou look above ^^^^^^ i am a friend.. Not his girlfriend and you know where he works so thats where you can find him. I wouldnt put his name on topix. If your so into him.. Go tell him.. Do not blast it on topix because sounds too me.. You trying too start shit. Go tell him but as we know.. He does have a girlfriend and shes sweet and probably more too his likeing because she dont get on topix.
junkman

United States

#5 Feb 26, 2013
they need to change the name from topix.. to frankfort match finder...to many people on here wanting to know who so & so is so they can hook up with them..oh they are hot or woow she is awsome.
who really friggin cares....getsome backbone and ask the person in question.there name.
tell them you are interested.or you think they are hot...see what happens...who knows you may end up on the ....jerry springer show....good luck
Willy

Lithonia, GA

#6 Feb 26, 2013
You know you dial Bad Fish on your phone it calls Captain D's West
haha

Tucker, GA

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Lmao no way it is I jus tried it
Willy

Stone Mountain, GA

#8 Feb 27, 2013
haha wrote:
Lmao no way it is I jus tried it
Told you! Don't eat that shit! Lol
pinchaloaf

Frankfort, KY

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Is there a guy that works there called david?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 167,493
Meth 6 min God 14
Jeff (handjob) Hancock 6 min Oh Please you Idiot 12
Bridge 32 min Mark 2
VOTE Groot !! Make him Suck Big D again vote vote 1 hr Earnest Vern ffor... 4
wtf/DERRICK, GROOT, or Tim Childers: Who's Dumber? 2 hr Participant 1
I am the newest topix legend 2 hr Participant 49
Sheriff Melton's son arrested on drug charges 15 hr Morgan 123

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages