Who are the best teachers in Franklin county schools

Best schools?
Ready

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 May 18, 2012
who is wrote:
Who are. the best teachers in Franklin county schools
Best schools?
. Westridge elementary awesome school awesome teachers . Best elementary school Frankfort has to offer.
mom

United States

#3 May 19, 2012
Most definately westridge elementary..mr. Rousch is the best principle ever & all office, custodians, lunchroom, counselors, & of course all teachers there. My grandson will be leaving for bms & I truly will miss that school & everyone there. Thank you, Westridge! We luv & will miss you!
Friend

Frankfort, KY

#4 May 19, 2012
My son goes to Hearn. I love most of the teachers. I do not however feel comfortable there. The office staff is not that friendly. The principal creeps me out.
gofor6

Frankfort, KY

#5 May 20, 2012
What about middle schools? Public wise, I've heard bondurant is going downhill and Elkhorn is getting better. Any truth to that?
LowBall

Frankfort, KY

#6 May 21, 2012
gofor6 wrote:
What about middle schools? Public wise, I've heard bondurant is going downhill and Elkhorn is getting better. Any truth to that?
Bondurant has been going down hill since the last leadership change there. Teachers there are more worried about gossip & internet chats. Some af the teachers there, I wouldn't trust with my child. All parents needs to monitor their childs facebook pages for these predators. I know one packs a pocket viberator on her daily. Gross!
???

Boynton Beach, FL

#7 May 21, 2012
Peaks mill is great!!
give her name

Okeechobee, FL

#8 May 21, 2012
LowBall wrote:
<quoted text>Bondurant has been going down hill since the last leadership change there. Teachers there are more worried about gossip & internet chats. Some af the teachers there, I wouldn't trust with my child. All parents needs to monitor their childs facebook pages for these predators. I know one packs a pocket viberator on her daily. Gross!
if she does that tell us her name
cles

United States

#9 May 21, 2012
How is Gilkison at Collins lane?
Big Dude

Finchville, KY

#10 May 21, 2012
Friend wrote:
My son goes to Hearn. I love most of the teachers. I do not however feel comfortable there. The office staff is not that friendly. The principal creeps me out.
My child / children have gone to Hearn since Kyle Sexton started... good guy. If he creeps u out, why do u keep him there? Bad, lazy parenting?
wonderful

Frankfort, KY

#11 May 21, 2012
cles wrote:
How is Gilkison at Collins lane?

She is Wonderful! great with students!
In the know

Frankfort, KY

#12 May 21, 2012
Westridge is great! Mr. Roush really cares about the kids and wants them to succeed. The teachers and staff I have dealt with so far are great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min yabadabado 148,978
Mass murder again 30 min Traveler 8
Thieves on Mount Zion Road 47 min Beulah 31
My Balls are itchin so bad 1 hr hmm 11
Jenny Hurst 1 hr Curious George 10
Leawood apts 2 hr Just wait 53
Anyone Else Feel "Embarrased" After Reading an ... 2 hr Hang hillary 17
Moter cycle wreck 127 20 hr Really 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages