Who is rattin in frankfort?
this

Simpsonville, KY

#65 Dec 17, 2009
This is so stupid! Alot of these people in frankfort are rats!! Anything to save their own a** I suppose!!
hey you

Finchville, KY

#66 Dec 19, 2009
x_cuzn_inlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
IF YOU R SPEAKING ON ME then you have it all wrong. we do nothing wrong i kno josh n his daddy they r both crooks. what i said was a fact not hear say we was around then so get it st8
I'm not speaking to you. I'm speaking to all the little weasels that are worry about getting "ratted" on. What the hell are you scared of? Quit being a fuckup with your lives and you got nothing to worry about.
yumm

Frankfort, KY

#67 Jan 2, 2010
Josh Moore wrote:
<quoted text>if you feel that way about my father then let me know who you are....and the correct way would state why you are the WAY you are dumbass. might wanna change your name on here cuz if you leave any hint as to who you are then you should pray that we dont cross paths. My dad is a damn good man and ill defend that however you want me to pussy! So hide behind your lil computer name. This is a site full of rats, a bunch of cowards who hide behind authorities and talk shit, feels like your in a witness protection program behind this screen huh? lol faggot...man up realy
he's as shaddy as u, budrow! good man huh? well i beg to differ cause i kno better. if your dad is so good then he shouldnt have a long list to go through to figure out who this is... have a nice day
felon

Frankfort, KY

#68 Jan 2, 2010
Dont forget about Kim McDowell aka kim quire and her husband lonnie mcdowell. thats how they pay their rent,they get 600 for each person they get busted! i even think their son brandon does it too,he's manager at taco bell east.if you notice they move around alot,and right now they live on east main.
feelthat

Olive Hill, KY

#69 Jan 2, 2010
felon wrote:
Dont forget about Kim McDowell aka kim quire and her husband lonnie mcdowell. thats how they pay their rent,they get 600 for each person they get busted! i even think their son brandon does it too,he's manager at taco bell east.if you notice they move around alot,and right now they live on east main.
but they do go by alias's to it's ronnie mcdowell not lonnie but yeah SNITCHES there kids too amber and brandon!!
hmmm

Frankfort, KY

#70 Jan 2, 2010
felon wrote:
Dont forget about Kim McDowell aka kim quire and her husband lonnie mcdowell. thats how they pay their rent,they get 600 for each person they get busted! i even think their son brandon does it too,he's manager at taco bell east.if you notice they move around alot,and right now they live on east main.
Thants taco bell west....
hmmm

Frankfort, KY

#71 Jan 2, 2010
thats...i mean
shut up

Frankfort, KY

#72 Jan 2, 2010
Watching the stupid wrote:
If any of you that are worried about snitches would act like have any kind of sense and quit doing stupid sh&t, you wouldn't have these damn worries. QUIT SCREWING AROUND AND GROW UP!!!!! The simple math is this: there is one thing lower than a snitch - the dumbass that's trying to get away with something and got "snitched" on. "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime!"
Hey when you hear the word rat on the streets it usually means someone doing the dirt too but turns in the fellow crook to get out of their cases.Thats why it is looked down on by criminals.Now get your lame square a** of here!
Frankfort Bitches

Frankfort, KY

#73 Jan 3, 2010
Marshall Leach has been a NARC for years. I know for a FACT Josh Moore is too.
know1

Frankfort, KY

#74 Jan 3, 2010
Randi Rodgers be careful ppl
snow baby

Frankfort, KY

#75 Jan 3, 2010
KC4Life wrote:
Whats up with Josh's and snitches ....
hell you got the guy above ....
COX
MOORE
woolums
out of towner

Louisville, KY

#76 Jan 3, 2010
Frankfort Bitches wrote:
Marshall Leach has been a NARC for years. I know for a FACT Josh Moore is too.
Marshall Leach is a loser, I dont know if he is a rat or not, but he is a user, he also has beat up his girlfriend, and needs to find a job, and quit giving people a hard time that have one.
tru2thagame

Frankfort, KY

#77 Jan 3, 2010
outoftowner... I always thought josh moore was a rat, he has been in too much trouble to not serve time. How do you know for a fact he is a rat, how do you know him? I hate the little wigger bi*ch... glad tommy messed his eye up.
joe

Fort Thomas, KY

#78 Jan 3, 2010
have any of you thought about, hell, idk, DONT DO, BUY, OR SELL DRUGS YOURSELF.
its pretty simple.
you dont do stupid shyt, you dont get busted for stupid shyt.
you would no longer have to worry about those terrible rats in kentucky.
ErnieW

Frankfort, KY

#79 Jan 3, 2010
Not everybody knows this but Josh's parents had to sell their home to pay for his legal debts... bond, lawyers and court costs... he says he made his own bed so he will lay in it but little does his pathetic know his whole family has to sleep in it also. They now reside in Terra Linda Apart. What I want to know is was it worth it Josh? A night on the town in Louisville cost your family so much money and pain... your mother thought you would make something of yourself.

Everybody knows he works for the polics, he may not testify against others but he drops names, and his friend Mike Johnson does the same.
yungnthugin

Frankfort, KY

#80 Jan 3, 2010
tru2thagame wrote:
outoftowner... I always thought josh moore was a rat, he has been in too much trouble to not serve time. How do you know for a fact he is a rat, how do you know him? I hate the little wigger bi*ch... glad tommy messed his eye up.
Dude everybody knows josh moore is a narc... he will never admit it but deep down inside he knows it. He is ;aughing stock for Frankfort and everybody that veiwed Jay Leno. What gets me is this dude actually thinks he's sombody when he is NOTHING, still living with his parents, a drop out from college. Looks like the apple didn't fall far from the tree in his case.
you people

Fort Thomas, KY

#81 Jan 3, 2010
are insane. they need to make a big a.s.s. prozac and drop it directly on frankfort.
all you people do is talk about eachother and are so stuck up in terrible B/S drama that you know useless info like this. WGAF who tells on who, if you are dumb enough to do the shlt, then you should get caught. maybe it will salvation your a.s.s and maybe get some of you drama starting douche bags out of this city.
Donna

Clarksville, TN

#82 Jan 3, 2010
You might want to stay away from David Colston, and anyone who does. Hes big into all the drugs and the state police is watching him close.
yup

Frankfort, KY

#83 Jan 3, 2010
yungnthugin wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude everybody knows josh moore is a narc... he will never admit it but deep down inside he knows it. He is ;aughing stock for Frankfort and everybody that veiwed Jay Leno. What gets me is this dude actually thinks he's sombody when he is NOTHING, still living with his parents, a drop out from college. Looks like the apple didn't fall far from the tree in his case.
AMEN! everybody knows josh ... and everybody knows your friends are as well...
so true

Frankfort, KY

#84 Jan 3, 2010
yungnthugin wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude everybody knows josh moore is a narc... he will never admit it but deep down inside he knows it. He is ;aughing stock for Frankfort and everybody that veiwed Jay Leno. What gets me is this dude actually thinks he's sombody when he is NOTHING, still living with his parents, a drop out from college. Looks like the apple didn't fall far from the tree in his case.
amen! everybody knows josh!!! OF course you won't admit it...but don't believe for one minute you have anyone in this town fooled!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
warning to all men of Frankfort, ky 16 min More cummmmmz 11
Tackle box (Apr '12) 36 min LOL 78
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min Wake Up 170,552
Ghetto Rich Decorations 1 hr Selfies for days 10
Ashley 4 hr Tabby Gravitt 1
Tabby Gravitt 4 hr Ashley 1
cliffside or anybodys 4 hr This is dumb 20

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages