Who is rattin in frankfort?

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
MeMe

AOL

#1 Nov 17, 2009
I here alot of rattin going on. Anyone know who?
i kno

Frankfort, KY

#2 Nov 17, 2009
josh mcdonald is one of the worst snitches..
Thisguy

Frankfort, KY

#3 Nov 17, 2009
over in the back of Riverbend the other day unmarked cars were at this house talking to a guy outside - the unmarks pulled away to a off street, then 15 min. later this guy's friend came to his house, and when he left the police that were hiding on the other street pulled him right over ... You could tell it was a STR8 SET UP!

I wonder who lives there ... i can't remember the street name, i'll find out though ... my aunt lives back there
KC4Life

Frankfort, KY

#4 Nov 17, 2009
Whats up with Josh's and snitches ....

hell you got the guy above ....

COX
MOORE
ooookay

Frankfort, KY

#5 Nov 17, 2009
i kno wrote:
josh mcdonald is one of the worst snitches..
didn't you also say earlier that he was a drug dealer on the other thread? too funny. is that how drug dealers do it now; they sell, then snitch. sounds like you are the snitch for putting this person's name all over topix.
big boi

Frankfort, KY

#6 Nov 17, 2009
fo real tho he is both. well he tries. he cant sell drugs cuz he does em all up.. he's ratted on lotsa people.
ooookay

Frankfort, KY

#7 Nov 17, 2009
oh, really. that's a new one. i guess that's just how tha young generation does things now. pretty stupid if ya ask me. i don't even know this boy, but sounds like somebody needs to give him a clue.
big boi

Frankfort, KY

#8 Nov 17, 2009
sad thing is he like 28 years old wit 3 kids and cant clean up for them.. smokin crack n actin like he a hustler is his life. hes pathetic
Gilbert

Frankfort, KY

#9 Nov 17, 2009
So who all's gay?
NARCS

Frankfort, IL

#10 Nov 17, 2009
Patty and Jim SCHERGEN over on locust ST. behind Lincoln Way East have been turning the whole dahm town in for everything. They hang around the bars like Ryans and Post Game begging 4 crack and them get whoever sells to them nailed. Hopefully some one will get them nailed cus they seem to be smoking more than their buying. Whatch out 4 their Silver Impala or Chevy Lumina
MeMe

AOL

#11 Nov 18, 2009
I seen it at two differant times with two differant people a couple of weekends ago, a guy pull up, a cop pull up, the cop goes over say a few thing and they both leave. It sounds kind of funny to me. If anyone out there is doing anything they better be careful.
YOU R MF

Mount Sherman, KY

#12 Nov 19, 2009
Gilbert wrote:
So who all's gay?
Gilbert,
Why do you feel the need to randomly ask this question on any post that is getting attention? Let me answer this: YOU are gay and this isn't the place to go trolling for ass. If you're that desperate to meet people, get a job at a clothing store or a gay bar.
Secondly, "all's" isn't a contraction in the English language. It might pass in 'ebonics', but not outside the ghetto.
why

Mount Sherman, KY

#13 Nov 19, 2009
YOU R MF wrote:
<quoted text>
Gilbert,
Why do you feel the need to randomly ask this question on any post that is getting attention? Let me answer this: YOU are gay and this isn't the place to go trolling for ass. If you're that desperate to meet people, get a job at a clothing store or a gay bar.
Secondly, "all's" isn't a contraction in the English language. It might pass in 'ebonics', but not outside the ghetto.
so tell me did you really need to put the last two sentences in your qoute??? This gives the thought to others that you may be predj. I don't think so but just to keep that fight from going on and on it would be worth it to think about not making those kinds of remarks unless that's what you were trying to do.....
LO-LO

Frankfort, KY

#14 Nov 19, 2009
jeff cummins is a fed rat. sells pills every day but has never been rounded up in 3 different pill stings plus other things he has done to me personally and never been prosecuted. My friends also have been victimized by him but he never goes to court. Look at his background check, sexual abuse, rape, domestic violence for several years and all say dismissed. These were all different victims also. I can only guess that he will also evade prosecution with what he did to me. Then sends the state police and FBI to my house and says i am the one doing all these illegal things that i had no clue even happened.
We Aint Stupid

Frankfort, KY

#15 Nov 19, 2009
April Engler and the rest of the bunch, Tony Engler, Rhonda Jones, and Melvin Adams (Red).
Really

Frankfort, KY

#16 Nov 19, 2009
LO-LO wrote:
jeff cummins is a fed rat. sells pills every day but has never been rounded up in 3 different pill stings plus other things he has done to me personally and never been prosecuted. My friends also have been victimized by him but he never goes to court. Look at his background check, sexual abuse, rape, domestic violence for several years and all say dismissed. These were all different victims also. I can only guess that he will also evade prosecution with what he did to me. Then sends the state police and FBI to my house and says i am the one doing all these illegal things that i had no clue even happened.
They do not dismiss felonies if you are working for the police. If you are undercover, that is the scope of your job. You may commit misdemeanors with immunity, but not felonies. That is why gangs, for example, will have someone kill as initiation. Also, why they are difficult to penetrate.
LO-LO

Frankfort, KY

#17 Nov 19, 2009
he was never convicted, Dana todd told me that all the victims recanted. One of the charges he had made it as far as to be indicted, but it says dismissed, i read it myself at the commonwealths attorneys office. It is public info pull his background check.
forsure

Frankfort, KY

#18 Nov 19, 2009
Mr.... TROY wilso n got over 10 maybe 20 or 30 a few years back ... haven't seen that CRCK head in town since ...
jessica

Frankfort, KY

#20 Nov 19, 2009
well i know some ....stephen tinker...anthony(scott) woodward...ryan woodson...ect...thier all nasty and ratts...o keomie wright!
something fishy

Mount Sherman, KY

#22 Nov 20, 2009
LO-LO wrote:
He's def up to something. I see him all of the time with some people that you wouldn't think he'd be associated with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min hollerrat 7,400
Curtiss Trophy 14 min Wendy 4
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 14 min hey 1,074
Why won't you answer the phone??? 24 min Sam 14
Good realtors 1 hr local 4
Meg Noel 3 hr yep 1
Cara Cariss gonna get hers (Sep '13) 8 hr loser 24
New Trophy store 9 hr Wendy 145
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match