First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just sayin

United States

#1 Dec 15, 2011
Does he have a love interest, girlfriend, woman, love, or ole lady?????? All I ever hear about is his sugar mommas.....lol. just sayin........
Just Saying

Frankfort, KY

#2 Dec 15, 2011
Why would his momma name him after a truck? If you are going to name a kid after a truck, wouldn't Peterbuilt be more appropriate?
nogirls

AOL

#3 Dec 15, 2011
I think there have been numerous threads on him. Seems he deals drugs. I really don't think he'd be worth your time if that's true.
HeeHee

Frankfort, KY

#4 Dec 15, 2011
nogirls wrote:
I think there have been numerous threads on him. Seems he deals drugs. I really don't think he'd be worth your time if that's true.
Only drugs he deals is what he steals... he is a crack head he will smoke crack out of a beer can! nasty and has Heppi CCCCC!!!!! gross steer clear!
why

Philadelphia, MS

#5 Dec 15, 2011
I know he thinks he's tough sh!t, but I saw him completely get a major ass kicking at mojos a few years back......it was hilarious. He bumped into this young stocky kid and smarted off and that kid drilled him in the face and kenworth hit the floor......funniest part was guy didn't stop at that, he jumped on him and literally beat his head in the ground.....probably 50 times. Kenworth looked deformed.....it was better than a UFC fight lol
my two and a half cents

Dayton, OH

#6 Dec 16, 2011
hey i know Kenworth smith and he does have a problen thinking he's billy bad ass at times and the little punks that hang around him get the same idea they are tough sh!t too
my two and a half cents

Dayton, OH

#7 Dec 16, 2011
maybe another ass kicking would be inline?
Dickweed

Frankfort, KY

#8 Dec 17, 2011
why wrote:
I know he thinks he's tough sh!t, but I saw him completely get a major ass kicking at mojos a few years back......it was hilarious. He bumped into this young stocky kid and smarted off and that kid drilled him in the face and kenworth hit the floor......funniest part was guy didn't stop at that, he jumped on him and literally beat his head in the ground.....probably 50 times. Kenworth looked deformed.....it was better than a UFC fight lol
Yes, that would be Jared markin. He beat the shit out of Kenpuss.
I Think

Louisville, KY

#9 Dec 17, 2011
Dickweed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that would be Jared markin. He beat the shit out of Kenpuss.
He sounds really tough. He beat up a drunk guy. Impressive.
toughguys

Canton, NC

#10 Dec 17, 2011
Same Jared on YouTube Gettin knocked the f..k out at a rap show in Cincy?? Wow KW,lmfao....
funny

Magee, MS

#11 Dec 17, 2011
I don't think this jared would drive to cincy for a rap concert. Funny
LORI JONES

United States

#12 Dec 20, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
Why would his momma name him after a truck? If you are going to name a kid after a truck, wouldn't Peterbuilt be more appropriate?
gotta say pathetic to make fun of a persons name regardless... I wad married to Kenworth and I have two beautiful girls with this man I named our first daughter after him Mckenna Layne... our second daughter I named after his GMC Sierra and our first daughter Sierra Makay... Why bcause I wanted to does that answer your reason as to why his mom namef him Kenworth....I'm proud to have been a part his life and to have two beautiful girls by him
hmmm

Birmingham, AL

#13 Dec 20, 2011
U names him after kenpuss lol
GAG A MAG LORI

United States

#14 Dec 20, 2011
lori do not even go there,i do hope u r doing ok.but dont try to get brownie points with him.how r u girls?an x is a x for a reason,,,,dont forget that
lmao

Frankfort, KY

#15 Dec 20, 2011
I think those names was out law'd by the pope himself.
YuP

Magee, MS

#16 Dec 21, 2011
Well her mom raised the first daughter which belongs to Brian Bobbitt and the 2nd daughter Rick Tucker (cop) Loris bro adopted her and the 3rd the state has, so she wouldn't know what or how they doing at all...... I feel for the kids but they are so better off away from both of them!!!!
Just Saying

Frankfort, KY

#17 Dec 21, 2011
LORI JONES wrote:
<quoted text>gotta say pathetic to make fun of a persons name regardless... I wad married to Kenworth and I have two beautiful girls with this man I named our first daughter after him Mckenna Layne... our second daughter I named after his GMC Sierra and our first daughter Sierra Makay... Why bcause I wanted to does that answer your reason as to why his mom namef him Kenworth....I'm proud to have been a part his life and to have two beautiful girls by him
I guess it's a good thing he didn't have a Dodge Ram huh?
the truth

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Dec 21, 2011
lori you husband new love is lenny bowman
oh lord

Frankfort, KY

#19 Dec 21, 2011
yeah, he has a couple kids with whori Lori, nether parents take any responsibilty for any of them. which the state took from, but still they could pay the state some money, I know i do for their kids....it's called taxes!
i know for a fact

Frankfort, KY

#20 Dec 21, 2011
the truth wrote:
lori you husband new love is lenny bowman
KW isnt seeing nobody weve been talkin for months, get your facts straight and he does love and take care of his kids ,hes one the best guys ive ever met with a heart of gold that some people just dont get the chance to see !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min DONALD J TRAMP 165,502
Chester Bennington 3 hr dave 1
David Peffer 4 hr dave 15
text a tip line (Apr '14) 6 hr Hello 18
Who robbed juan 6 hr Hello 12
Bill may 6 hr Honest resident 1
Bishop Green (Aug '14) 6 hr Earned My Doctorate 12

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages