Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Feb 23, 2013
RUkiddingme

Frankfort, KY

#1 Feb 19, 2013
My neighbor on jones lane has had to call 911 a few times recently (an elderly couple) anyway the ambulance gets lost on our DEAD end street turns around 2 times then finally goes to the end of our road where the couple live , then they get out walking slow as xams! Come on fellas really? Don't ya think in an emergency ya should move your ass a lil quicker! It's ridiculous!
call em

Frankfort, KY

#2 Feb 19, 2013
RUkiddingme wrote:
My neighbor on jones lane has had to call 911 a few times recently (an elderly couple) anyway the ambulance gets lost on our DEAD end street turns around 2 times then finally goes to the end of our road where the couple live , then they get out walking slow as xams! Come on fellas really? Don't ya think in an emergency ya should move your ass a lil quicker! It's ridiculous!
If you have a complaint, contact the Chief or Asst Chief of Frankfort Fire/EMS. Complaining on here will get NOTHING accomplished.

Since: May 10

Frankfort, KY

#3 Feb 22, 2013
RUkiddingme wrote:
You don't know the whole story - I don't either but I suspect they may be called frequently to that home. If that's the case past history may be a factor. And I know for a fact that EMS gets called for stupid stuff - alot of folks out there think of EMS as a taxi service - I've seen EMS show up promptly and the guys hustle so that's why I think there is more to the story.
adeccco

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Dats not true cuz if they get called thereofte then the wont get lost going there, they would know he place blindfolded don't us think!
After 911 firefighters and ems PPL Got a lots unworthy credit, and ffall across the us now think they are holy or vips.
WOW

Duluth, GA

#5 Feb 23, 2013
adeccco wrote:
Dats not true cuz if they get called thereofte then the wont get lost going there, they would know he place blindfolded don't us think!
After 911 firefighters and ems PPL Got a lots unworthy credit, and ffall across the us now think they are holy or vips.
First of all learn how to talk and type. Talking like a thug does not make you look cool, it makes you look uneducated.

Secondly, police, firefighters, and medics risk their lives every day for people like you. They are "holy" and "VIP". They are HEROES!! They leave their worried families behind and stand by waiting to save people that can't save themselves. Charging in to fire, violence, gun fire, etc. Bringing people back from the brink of death. How dare you say ANYTHING negative about any of them!! Your an idiot! For that matter anyone that agrees with you is as well. But unfortunately, when the time comes and YOU need them, they will save your sorry ass too!

Thirdly, 9/11 was a terrible tragedy. Many lives we lost. How could you, as an American (I am assuming) reference that by saying that there is "unworthy credit" being given out. That is just stupid and disrespectful. Your citizenship should e revoked. Ass.
WOW

Duluth, GA

#6 Feb 23, 2013
My grammar is improper as well.... Oh well, least you can read it without needing an Ebonics dictionary. Lmao
mee

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 23, 2013
It's not always going to be the same drivers and emt's. Even if they go there frequently different drivers can still get lost.
RUkiddingme

United States

#8 Feb 23, 2013
Get lost Really? With GPS? Hmmmmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 22 min Me 1,591
Coffee Tree Cafe on Broadway The Service Sucks ... (Sep '13) 48 min Weird 12
Why so many high schools in this small town 59 min Pathetic 5
electric bill 1 hr well 10
Little lamb daycare 2 hr Martha 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
in the know 2 hr stay away 3
A Brothel Disguised as a Steakhouse called Zaxb... 3 hr old guy 28
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Franklin County was issued at August 30 at 8:22PM EDT